Please stop sending me PM's. If you want to say anything that isn't private post it. What's your plan now? Annoy everyone with Martian pm's cause you don't want to post publicly. I'm posting your last PM since it has nothing to do with private or personal.

Reditz PM to me today.

"It took me a long time to figure out why Argentino heads to Tahoe so often. My initial theory was that he has markers in LV, or owes some individuals.

Then I checked hotel rates over the holidays for his Tahoe hangouts versus Las Vegas. And then I checked rates at other times. For comparable properties, Tahoe is significantly cheaper.

Mystery solved. Since you guys are so concerned with who has legitimate amounts of money, I figure you two should be informed first. I'm sure you'll take him to task for being a low-roller, eh?"

By the way ditz, a penny saved is a penny earned. Just the fact that you even looked into assorted rates about where Rob stayed is another confirmation that you do have some mental issues. Let's face it ditz ... your fucked up

Please leave me alone.