Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Mickey Honest Abe or a serious case of mythomania

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    I want to say it's a day that will live in infamy but that would be disrespectful to those who died to preserve our freedom. So instead I'll just say what a big foot in mouth moment this was.

I can't wait to read the backlash from the usual suspects. I wonder what will be first? Comments about my kids, divorces, 18 yos, addiction, what?

It doesn't matter. This could be the thread of 2019. LOL
    Troll on, Mendelbocchio.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    What is interesting is that the post from MC about AW was spot on.
    Every accusation was true.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Rob just let them try to make this about you and me. Because it just shows they're sinking in quicksand. LOL

And I won't tell the whole story because a father doesn't throw his own son under a bus.
    If any of them were fathers they'd understand.....
    I am.

As far as Alan owing his son, I thought they worked that out. Why anyone keeps bringing that up is beyond me.

No. They'll crow about my wealth-building bankruptcy in 1996 and pretend it was only yesterday.

This is a watershed moment to be sure....a true educational enlightening. The usual suspects are busy nervously creating their plethora of spins, excuses, and ahumma.....ahumma.....ahumma's. But we will see them.
    It wasn't a wealth builder for the people you stiffed.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

I expected nothing less from you Keystone/Elaine/Keystone.

Once again:

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post

So what you're saying here is you're willing to make shit up for effect. How many other posts did you just throw in some bullshit for effect? You tried to drag a persons reputation down just for effect.
    Let's see the AP team dance, dance, dance.

By the way... monet's post should not be overlooked.

It's a new day.
    And Alan tries to tell people he is not a troll. What say you, Mendelbocchio?
    I think you should respond to monet.

An anonymous cowardly WoV reject bringing up something he knows nothing about.
    Blackhole doesn't like it when you talk about him that way even if he is an anonymous coward. His feelings are still hurt from being pitched off WoV.

Originally Posted by BadBeet View Post
    But Rob has a bigger member so does any of this matter?
    Aha! Just what I suspected. You've seen it. You felt it too, right?

Rob just let them try to make this about you and me. Because it just shows they're sinking in quicksand. LOL

And I won't tell the whole story because a father doesn't throw his own son under a bus.
    Tell that to your son's creditors.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post

If any of them were fathers they'd understand.....
    I am.

As far as Alan owing his son, I thought they worked that out. Why anyone keeps bringing that up is beyond me.
    Because they want to. Jbjb I have respect for you because you sent me a video that proved what you are capable of doing.

Now I'm waiting for Dan to ban Blackhole. The icing on the cake. LOL
    Restrict to the same section as Robocchio.

Mickey are you or are you not going to respond to monet?
    It's obvious you goofed posting what you did, but monet says the statements were true.

Well?

Mickey?
    What?

Let me try this one more time:

It's obvious you goofed posting what you did, but monet says the statements were true.

Well?

Well?
    I never said the statements were false. They were educated guesses. Axel acknowledged one of them. Or can you read?

It doesn't surprise me that the confederacy of dunces, Mendelbocchio, Robocchio, Bitchstinkhole and BadBeetHisMeat, haven't asked what a skipper is. It was probably the first advantage play on video pokers. They all like wallowing in ignorance for sure.

Well?
    I never said the statements were false. They were educated guesses. Axel acknowledged one of them. Or can you read?
    Thank you Mickeycrimm for setting the record straight.

What a lovely good ole story from the nineties.

I said some things I shouldn't have. I have no clue if Axel runs multiple cards. I just threw it in there for effect. Just like I did the skippers.
    So what you're saying here is you're willing to make shit up for effect. How many other posts did you just throw in some bullshit for effect? You tried to drag a persons reputation down just for effect. Did anyone ever tell you you're a scumbag?

After reading this bedtime story from 30 years ago, how do we know if it's a fairy tale or a non-fiction fact. You can't have it both ways Mickey.

Do I know what a skipper is? I Don't have a clue other than I thought it was some place to eat. Please don't explain because I don't care either.
    Not sure why the flip flop but who cares.
    That post was pretty strong and gung ho and you would think if you didn't mean all of that crazy you would keep it private or think twice.
    Someone could say it was a knee jerk reaction but I tend to find those type of reactions the most honest.
    Either way, whatever... I am not sure why this is even in the Las Vegas Forum to begin with.
    Wow Mick … stop posting … Have you lost your mind? What the fuck are talking about in all these posts. We're not talking about Alan, Rob, Reditz, or me. The quotes above are what matter in this thread.

You could call all of us what you want with unconfirmed facts, but we have the facts on you.

You're a lying two-bit SKUMBAG. FACT

Not sure why the flip flop but who cares.
    That post was pretty strong and gung ho and you would think if you didn't mean all of that crazy you would keep it private or think twice.
    Someone could say it was a knee jerk reaction but I tend to find those type of reactions the most honest.
    Either way, whatever... I am not sure why this is even in the Las Vegas Forum to begin with.
    Wow Mick … stop posting … Have you lost your mind? What the fuck are talking about in all these posts. We're not talking about Alan, Rob, Reditz, or me. The quotes above are what matter in this thread.

You could call all of us what you want with unconfirmed facts, but we have the facts on you.

You're a lying two-bit SKUMBAG. FACT
    What facts are you talking about? List them very clearly and concisely. Don't make unfounded accusations or call names. Just the facts, ma'am.

Whats the matter? You can't read your own writing?

Poor mickeycrimm....he never has learned to quit while he's still breathing! But is IS fun watching the low-esteem fool coming apart at the seams.

Thread Information