Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

Not my thread genius. Everything you post is just a little off.

The only decent part about Oregon is it's coast. There's more useless potheads, freeloaders, filth-ridden mountain-man wannabees, junk pickup truck-driving hard working boys, and poverty up there than in any libtard-infested part of this country.

We go up to the Cape Kiwanda RV park or hotel every year just because it's on the ocean and the Pelican Bay Pub/restaurant is such a great place to eat. But all it does is rain. And on every Friday, in comes all the weekend warrior yahoos from Portland in their 25-yr. old run down campers who do nothing but drink, smoke cigarettes and weed like true idiots, and sit outside big-mouthing in the rain in their cheap lawn chairs, acting like its another nice day.

I can't WAIT to go back up there in the spring wearing my MAGA hat again. Those morons are STILL whining and in glorious denial about their poor crooked Hillary losing to the magnificent Donald Trump!
Yep, pretty much the same as Arizona. Except Arizona has more of your favorite people, the illegals.
The illegals do my yards, and I have one on-call who's my handyman. I recently hired a crew of them for some cement work and to put up a new fence in my backyard along the golf course. I speak Spanish so we get along well, and I bring them all a beer everyday when they take their lunch breaks. But for all I know some of them could be killers at night.

One good thing about here is, unlike the snowflake states of Wash., Calif. and Oregon, there are very few of those effeminate, ridiculous, ugly Priuses roaming around the streets aimlessly.
So Robocchio uses illegal labor to save a buck. Now tell us again how much you support the wall. What a hypocrite.