Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Welcome to the new server

Kew, you still don't get it. Every time I poke you, you can't help yourself and HAVE to react like a weak little fairy. That same problem exists with your ridiculous inability to leave the forum every time you go into one of your tantrums.

Whatever I'm doing to you, it's working!

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Ok, so I am sure everyone remembers at various times when Harry/Rob Singer has put his full mental illness on display, with some sort of vile attack or comment, Alan would say something along the lines of "Rob isn't like this in real life". And that probably surprises nobody. That is a common troll thing. It's a cowardice thing really.

So I am going to introduce the real Harry Argentino to the world. Well, not the whole world, but HIS world. I am going to print out a full compilation of Harry Argentino, posting as Rob Singer's, homophobic, racist, hate comments, along with all the penis stuff, complete with his desire to have other women stimulate him. And all his claims, from the million dollar video poker wins, to him purchasing homes for his children....all Harry Argentino's greatest "hits" and mail them to his friends and family members.

You see, when a person does an internet search on someone, and pays the few dollars, as several of us have, not only all the financial and criminal stuff comes up, such as the bankruptcies, evictions, and such, but also an extensive list of family members and addresses.

So I am going to print this stuff out....Rob/Harry's mental illness on full display and share it with his extended family members. Let them meet the real Harry Argentino. No need to thank me Harry....it will be my pleasure.
    This is a perverted, twisted, crippled type of action
    What is the next step in your progression?
    It can only get worse from this sort of escalation.

Ok, so I am sure everyone remembers at various times when Harry/Rob Singer has put his full mental illness on display, with some sort of vile attack or comment, Alan would say something along the lines of "Rob isn't like this in real life". And that probably surprises nobody. That is a common troll thing. It's a cowardice thing really.

So I am going to introduce the real Harry Argentino to the world. Well, not the whole world, but HIS world. I am going to print out a full compilation of Harry Argentino, posting as Rob Singer's, homophobic, racist, hate comments, along with all the penis stuff, complete with his desire to have other women stimulate him. And all his claims, from the million dollar video poker wins, to him purchasing homes for his children....all Harry Argentino's greatest "hits" and mail them to his friends and family members.

You see, when a person does an internet search on someone, and pays the few dollars, as several of us have, not only all the financial and criminal stuff comes up, such as the bankruptcies, evictions, and such, but also an extensive list of family members and addresses.

So I am going to print this stuff out....Rob/Harry's mental illness on full display and share it with his extended family members. Let them meet the real Harry Argentino. No need to thank me Harry....it will be my pleasure.

[QUOTE=blackhole;81427]You're next, punk. And fuck your link. You listen to it.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

deleted. duplicate
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by monet View Post

This is a perverted, twisted, crippled type of action
    What is the next step in your progression?
    It can only get worse from this sort of escalation.
    Oh let the little twit say or do what his already corrupted mind wants to. Nothing I've written about myself is untrue, my family would just laugh at it, and he'd have nothing but more trouble by sending such an intent in the US mail. Then, I could finally expose his real name before other aspects begin to get examined.

And some of you folks actually believe or want to believe this dopey fellow is a real-life, system-beating, 15+ year, million-dollar "blackjack pro"? This is a "professional" who's in complete control of his faculties?

No wonder he can't find work.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Then, I could finally expose his real name
    I don't know how many times Robert Harry Argentino has posted that he knew my real name and where I lived, several times even threatening to show up at my door. Is it any surprise to anyone that he was lying?

Everything this man says is a lie. Everything about this man's story and history is a lie. This man's entire participation here is fantasy. Delusions of a retired old man, unhappy with they way his life turned out and is ending. But don't take my word for it. Simply do a little research (and very little is needed) and you can see for yourselves. Quite simply....everyone already knows the truth. Those that defend him, won't take a look because they don't want to see. They just pretend, along with this Robert Harry Argentino person.

Every time I see the title of this thread.....

#FreeTyde

I don't know how many times Robert Harry Argentino has posted that he knew my real name and where I lived, several times even threatening to show up at my door. Is it any surprise to anyone that he was lying?

Everything this man says is a lie. Everything about this man's story and history is a lie. This man's entire participation here is fantasy. Delusions of a retired old man, unhappy with they way his life turned out and is ending. But don't take my word for it. Simply do a little research (and very little is needed) and you can see for yourselves. Quite simply....everyone already knows the truth. Those that defend him, won't take a look because they don't want to see. They just pretend, along with this Robert Harry Argentino person.

Blackhole loves to snivel like a little bitch.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Blackhole loves to snivel like a little bitch.

Blackhole snivels some more.

Thread Information