Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 40 of 40

Thread: Question for the APs about win goals?

  1. #21
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Aside from not directly answering Alan's question as mickey did, you're only showing how much you are incapable of understanding the algorithms of gambling mathematics.
    If by understanding the algorithms you mean you can predict hot cycles you should have no problem beating electronic craps and roulette. They would be much shorter and sweeter plays.

    Could you give us a clinic in the algorithms of gambling mathematics? Would you tell us what an algorithm is?
    Megan Kelly "Why haven't you published any dirt on Trump?" Julian Assange "There isn't any."

  2. #22
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by RS__ View Post
    There's nothing wrong with quitting at any point for any reason if you're just playing for fun. There's nothing wrong with using a system, either. Just don't think that using a win-goal or stop-loss system (or really, any kind of system like that) will allow you to be a long term winner. That's just not how it works.


    Now, obviously if you're playing with an advantage, it's going to be pretty stupid to quit just because you're up or down some amount (unless that amount is so much that you can't comfortably play anymore, but that shouldn't really be a thing if you're playing within your BR).
    Aside from not directly answering Alan's question as mickey did, you're only showing how much you are incapable of understanding the algorithms of gambling mathematics.

    You people like to believe you've got the casinos figured out upside down and backside up with all your "long term advantage" nonsense. But where you fall far short is in not understanding that every long term advantage belongs only and forever to the casinos. Can any of you spell NON-STOP LUCRATIVE PROMOTIONS? And as far as any of you not being able to even come close to comprehending the how, what and why of my strategy's success, that's just never having been taught how to use that computer attached to your neck beyond your easy-way-out comfort level. Lazy white man syndrome.
    I've been involved in lots of lucrative promotions but it would be a dream come true if they were non-stop. Most of the time on lucrative promotions the casino see's the error of their ways as we beat the shit out of them and they pull the plug on the promotion. Rob can never admit the truth about this because his whole world will fall apart if he does.

    Step 1: Casino puts on poorly designed promotion, poorly designed for the casino but great for advantage players.
    Step 2: Joint fills up with advantage players.
    Step 3: Casino see's all the money they are losing
    Step 4: Two days into the promotion casino announces that promotion that was supposed to last for a week will end in two hours.
    Step 5: Two hours later casino turns into a ghost town.

    Rinse and repeat. It's happened more times over the years than Carter has pills. Rob's entire narrative is that negative expectation gamblers are smart and positive expectation gambler's are dumb. And that's as stupid and ignorant of an opinion as it gets.
    You sidestepped the issue again, and you told a misleading lie.

    Very, very, very few lucrative promotions are abruptly ended by the casinos because they're losing money on them. And when that happens, it's not just to the ap's. There's plenty of other regular players out there with at least the same level of gaming-savvy the ap's like to believe they have on these promos.

    Next, there are lucrative promos ongoing everywhere, weekly all the time just as there has been for many years and counting. In my interviews with casino execs for GT I found that they do promote these things in order to rope in as many of the self-proclaimed ap's as they can, because it is a known fact that this segment will bring in as much cash as they can possibly get their hands on from any source available. In their confused minds they are "playing with an edge" when casinos know this to be exactly the opposite as these people are simply on a tiny dot on the timeline in the overall long term of the play All one need do is read any Bob Dancer article on all the promotions he runs towards.

    Please get an education....and Wise Up.

  3. #23
    This thread is the perfect culmination of everything I've been trying to get across to you people.

    Who in their right mind would even begin to believe that someone....anyone...who claims he "makes a living as a bj pro" for over 15 years and with a bankroll of what's now claimed to be more than $300k, would ever be stupid enough to travel the internet forums as an obvious forum addict, to explain his extraordinary feats, blab about his bankroll for gambling, mock the casinos for him being able to stay under their state-of-the-art surveillance systems, and at the same time have ABSOLUTE HEART ATTACKS over the prospect of ever having his virtual reality life of "Gabby the Gambler" come to an end someday? (Eh-em...See the "I'm leaving this place for good because it's not fair to ask me to prove my silly claims!" repetitive but sweet threats)

    I'll say it again: No true AP would be caught dead doing this type of show. It makes zero sense. It has to be the need for attention and relevance trumps all. I mean, he already says he knows everything. What could he possibly "glean" from this -EV forum nonsense?

    It's right there in front of you folks. It's one big put on and you like it.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 01-19-2019 at 10:06 AM.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    2,441
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    This thread is the perfect culmination of everything I've been trying to get across to you people.

    Who in their right mind would even begin to believe that someone....anyone...who claims he "makes a living as a bj pro" for over 15 years and with a bankroll of what's now claimed to be more than $300k, would ever be stupid enough to travel the internet forums as an obvious forum addict, to explain his extraordinary feats, blab about his bankroll for gambling, mock the casinos for him being able to stay under their state-of-the-art surveillance systems, and at the same time have ABSOLUTE HEART ATTACKS over the prospect of ever having his virtual reality life of "Gabby the Gambler" come to an end someday? (Eh-em...See the "I'm leaving this place for good because it's not fair to ask me to prove my silly claims!" repetitive but sweet threats)

    I'll say it again: No true AP would be caught dead doing this type of show. It makes zero sense. It has to be the need for attention and relevance trumps all. I mean, he already says he knows everything. What could he possibly "glean" from this -EV forum nonsense?

    It's right there in front of you folks. It's one big put on and you like it.
    As usual, Robert Harry Argentino is wrong about just about everything he posted. Facts don't suit him, so he makes up his own facts.

    1.) I have never had a heart attack. My heart is very healthy. I exercise and run regularly. I do have a heart valve that was damaged and replaced. And because of that, I visit my cardiologist twice a year, the last time just before Christmas and he gave me a very clean bill, saying my heart and valves are in great shape. I have no limitations. But surely this disgusting Singer/Argentino person will put some disgusting spin (lies) on this as he has done before.

    2.) I consider my bankroll 100k. I set my bankroll at 100k on January 1 of every year and break the bank at the end of the year. What I have over 100k is profit and I take out as my pay resetting bankroll at 100k for the next year. If I should have a year where my bankroll ended below 100k, which has not occurred since I have been doing it this way, I would simply replenish the bankroll bank to 100k for the new year from my personal funds. Kind of no pay for that year. But again, That has never occurred. The closest I have come was a year that I made 27k vs expectation of 85k. About 1/3 expectation. So I "could" have a year that I lose money. It would be a year that was more than 3 standard deviations below expectation and the math says the chances of that are remote, given my volume of play.

    As for other AP's, Singer's claim that other AP's that he considers legit and by the way, I would like to hear the name of just one AP that Singer acknowledges is legit, because near as I can tell, his M.O. is all AP's are frauds and only he can make money from the casinos, using methods that go against the mathematics involved. But anyway, there are many known legit AP's that participate on various forums. Recently I named some names of such AP's from the blackjack community. Mickey has done similarly with known successful VP and machine AP's. Of course Singer will dispute and tear down all of them. So he is completely wrong about AP's not participating. AP's are like everyone else. Some like to participate, some don't.

    The one thing said, that this Singer/Argentino troll is correct is that there aren't many AP's that share the financial aspects of their experience as I do. I decided early on, that not being a "math guy", able to explain all the math involved, that my thing would be to share my journey, my experiences, as much as I can, in as close to real time as I can, hopefully to the benefit of other players. And I mean the good and the bad. So younger guys can see the rollercoaster that is involved in professional or even serious blackjack card counting play. And I have done that here as well. The good and the bad. The 8800 losing days. The 29k losing weeks. The months of losing. I am currently 3 months off my last all time high and still 25k below that mark. I have had up to 6 month periods off all time highs, that is 6 months of losing (so to speak). So yeah, Singer is correct, that few share their journey in as much detail as I do. That's my choice, that is what I do. I am not a math guy so I share my experiences and journey, the good, the bad and the ugly.

    And I am fine with people believing or not believing any or all aspects of what I post. But know that my real life experiences are based, backed up by the real mathematics that are involved, not some goofy, alternative math that Mr. Argentino and his fantasy claims are backed up by.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 01-19-2019 at 10:52 AM.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    2,441
    Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    I want to compliment jbjb for this post in another thread. And I'd like to ask the APs if they have any disagreement with this:

    Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Nothing wrong quitting if up or down a set amount. Our point is that having these predetermined points won't help you get to them.
    Again, thanks jbjb.
    OK, I want to go back to Alan's original post and I want to change my answer somewhat. I am quite comfortable in admitting my mistakes.

    So I read this thread last night on my dinner break in a sportsbook deli, waiting for my order. I didn't respond right then but knew how I wanted to respond and did so when I got home later in the night, without re-reading the actual post.

    So here's the thing. The important part of jbjb's post or at least this quoted part is the second sentence. He is saying: you can do it (stop limits)….it's useless, but you can employ them if it makes you feel better. Doesn't help you longterm but you can do it.

    I am guessing Alan's focus was more on the first sentence and that he saw that as some sort of endorsement of stop limits. OR maybe it was just me that read it that was at first glance, but I am guessing that is precisely why Alan posted....he saw it as an endorsement, when it most definitely wasn't.

    Now I still disagree with the statement because jbjb is saying "you can do it. It makes no difference, but you can do it". I think it does make a difference. If you stop playing based on such an artificial goal, you have lost time. Playing time. In the longrun, playing time (playing with an advantage) equals profits.

    For a grinder type player, as I am in blackjack and most machine AP's are, it is all about putting in the time...the rounds or trials. The more you play the more you will make in the longrun (if playing with an advantage). So stopping play, based on some silly superstition and that's what it really is, is costing you money.

  6. #26
    Robbie denounced Richard Munchkin for the sound of his voice. That’s all we need to know.

  7. #27
    More funny stuff from the king of need.

    The "heart attacks" reference was a simple metaphor. Maybe if I said "it would indeed be a miracle if kew was able to ever doing anything he said without appearing phony and weak"? Would that work?

    Here's another of those "facts" you're so inclined to deny without thinking. You already claimed to have $100k + $100k + $100k available to gamble. But now that your lie is brought to light, suddenly you digress.... What a surprise. And how is it you don't think about how many people of the 8 here who post and the hundreds who read, cannot read straight thru your blather about yourself? This is one of the reasons you choose to remain anonymous at all costs. You can't STAND the thought of what would happen to your sanity if people here and on all the forums (where your life is really lived) knew that you were nothing more than an ordinary guy.

    I never said I consider all AP's to be frauds. But most of them are the biggest exaggeraters on earth. I know plenty of them who say they win and have shared their dinner tables with me and sometimes my wife also. That means they pass the smell test, and that smell test unfortunately includes their own valuation of slot club fluff and a bevy of theoretical. But I accept what they say because they have real lives, they believe in themselves, AND NONE OF THEM POST ON FORUMS that I know of--unless they're lying.

    As far as mickey goes, it's entirely possible that he ends most years on a positive note, but hardly to the extent he claims. You actually believe a drifter with little to nothing to his name nets $100k+/yr. while being able to successfully hide from the IRS? Sure his story is candy to other AP's because they need to believe it.

    Another point that gets dropped by gambling ap's who don't work is that they would be the first in line to take advantage of food stamps, medicaid, housing subsidies, etc. You people post all the time about how you're smart enuf to take advantage of this and that in the course of everyday life. Why would any of you think that any half-intelligent reader wouldn't come to the conclusion that there's another set of "advantages" like that out there that you're not taking advantage of? It only makes sense.

    Finally, you say you are "fine" with others not believing your claims. No you are not, and that is backed up by fact after fact. And if you lie about something so insignificant and simple as this, what makes you think anyone believes anything you say? You must not see this. Also, it's an AP's favorite thing to do when they get stuck on the reality of the tough questions and criticisms: "You MUST believe me because the math supports what I claim!" Well gee now, how does that support YOUR claims? You think quoting intangibles will end the discussion? Face it--all that is is a security blanket so you can make outrageously wild claims in the face of very strong evidence of it not being true, and then throw out this general, nebulous claim that supposedly makes all the doubt disappear.

    It's all about what makes sense kew. You can't comprehend my gambling success because all you want to do is cling onto nothing but long term math for dear life. It's your excuse no matter which way you look, and although you don't really understand what that math is and when and why it is used, it's the flavor you like the most. And that shows me someone who is not very capable of understanding the human mind.

  8. #28
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I suppose some may call that a loss limit. It really isn't. Most times when this occurs, I will simply replenish funds and continue to play for the day. It is simply a function of safety, in limiting the funds that I carry..
    A loss limit is like a timeout in basketball. A short period to regroup, access, and refocus.

    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    There just is no reason for a player playing with an advantage to stop playing because he has hit some sort of monetary limit. Whatever is going to happen in the next round or session is going to happen whether that round or session is in 2 minutes or two weeks. Playing with an advantage is about getting in the play at +EV and letting the math take over. Stopping for some artificial monetary reason, is just cutting short your total play, ie, it reduces your earnings.
    Unless, of course getting banned is going to happen in the next deck or session. But driving/flying to play and then walk away from a positive deck out of fear of losing? That person shouldn't be playing at all. Let alone call themselves a Pro.

  9. #29
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    This thread is the perfect culmination of everything I've been trying to get across to you people.
    I will never understanding why winning isn't enough. There is a guy I'm sure I will tangle with soon if he ever tries to get in my face again, and he will. He can't help himself. The college bowl pick of the season and HE bet $80. Wow! I listened once and it was decent thought process. Too bad he'd blown his bankroll on earlier games and only had $80. Why hear it twice? 3 times? 4 times? I draw the line at one and I guess some find that insulting.

    I never watch the games I bet. Why? Too much shit can get in a person's head. But yesterday I had two bets. Toronto Maple Leafs and Portland Trail Blazers. They both presented excellent values. But I stayed and watched the first game because a couple of buddies dropped by and I was done playing blackjack for the day. Toronto played about the first 5 minutes and then took a great big crap on the ice for the next 45. Hard to watch. Worse, is the crap being said. Maybe I should just focus on blackjack. Mind you this was only the 2nd loss since July. Now Johnny Handicapper bops in to speak to how the last 10 minutes would play out. He was spot on. I just didn't need to sit and listen to it from a guy that bets $20 a game.

    I turned down tickets to a show, went home, and woke up this morning to see I'd split for the day. Actually a $462 profit for the day. Nothing has nothing to do with when I play blackjack again on Monday or when my next sports value play comes up.

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    2,441
    Most of your post is very typical Singer nonsense. Not even worthy of a reply. But, being I am bored on a relaxing day off, I'll play.

    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    The "heart attacks" reference was a simple metaphor.
    Everyone knows EXACTLY what you meant with the heart attack reference. That's why you capitalized it. Don't play me or anyone else on this forum for a fool. You are the fool and everyone knows your game. Some may not speak up about your antics, because they too have issues with me and/or other AP's, so there is some of "enemy of my enemy" shit going on, which means they stay quiet allowing your bullshit.

    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    knew that you were nothing more than an ordinary guy.
    Hey look! here's one Argentino finally got right. Call it "the blind squirrel theory" or a broken clock is correct twice a day logic. I am nothing more than an ordinary guy. THAT is all I ever claimed. I am not a brilliant math guy, claiming to do impossible, mathematically impossible things that no one can do. I simply use knowledge learned from others to grind out a comfortable living using real mathematics principals, not some "alternative fantasy world" math.

    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Another point that gets dropped by gambling ap's who don't work is that they would be the first in line to take advantage of food stamps, medicaid, housing subsidies, etc. You people post all the time about how you're smart enuf to take advantage of this and that in the course of everyday life. Why would any of you think that any half-intelligent reader wouldn't come to the conclusion that there's another set of "advantages" like that out there that you're not taking advantage of? It only makes sense.
    I have never, on any message board that I participate heard any AP claim they are "smart enough" to take advantage of social programs as if that would be some sort of advantage play. Never! As a matter of fact, I can only think of possibly two cases of an AP even mentioning such social programs, one being myself receiving food stamps back in high school when I was homeless, years before I was even of age to gamble. The second being, I seem to recall mickey mentioning food stamps back in his pre-AP days, when he was going through different times. Both cases are a testament IMO as both of us pulled ourselves up from those times. There is no shame in being poor and going through rough times. The shame is in not doing anything to change it.

    Now the only other references to food stamps, and subsidized rents and other social programs are all by YOU. Kind of funny how a guy, titan of industry, VP of major corporation, with million dollar retirement benefits is so familiar with food stamps and other welfare and social programs. Yeah, that's pretty amazing. I'll bet Buffet and Gates and Mark Cuban and every other successful person has your extensive knowledge of welfare programs.

    Now as per thinking such a thing is an advantage play, along those same lines, I can think of only one lowlife that participates on these boards that would think such a thing as filing for bankruptcy, evictions, legal judgements against you, and just failing to honor your financial responsibilities is an advantage play, and that is you Argentino. You are one twisted fuck!
    Last edited by kewlJ; 01-19-2019 at 01:00 PM.

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    1,880
    Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    I will never understanding why winning isn't enough.
    I don't gamble because I need the money: I am very comfortable, financially.

    No, I gamble because it is fun, it is stimulating, and I am probably at least somewhat addicted.
    What, Me Worry?

  12. #32
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Most of your post is very typical Singer nonsense. Not even worthy of a reply. But, being I am bored on a relaxing day off, I'll play.



    Everyone knows EXACTLY what you meant with the heart attack reference. That's why you capitalized it. Don't play me or anyone else on this forum for a fool. You are the fool and everyone knows your game. Some may not speak up about your antics, because they too have issues with me and/or other AP's, so there is some of "enemy of my enemy" shit going on, which means they stay quiet allowing your bullshit.



    Hey look! here's one Argentino finally got right. Call it "the blind squirrel theory" or a broken clock is correct twice a day logic. I am nothing more than an ordinary guy. THAT is all I ever claimed. I am not a brilliant math guy, claiming to do impossible, mathematically impossible things that no one can do. I simply use knowledge learned from others to grind out a comfortable living using real mathematics principals, not some "alternative fantasy world" math.

    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Another point that gets dropped by gambling ap's who don't work is that they would be the first in line to take advantage of food stamps, medicaid, housing subsidies, etc. You people post all the time about how you're smart enuf to take advantage of this and that in the course of everyday life. Why would any of you think that any half-intelligent reader wouldn't come to the conclusion that there's another set of "advantages" like that out there that you're not taking advantage of? It only makes sense.
    I have never, on any message board that I participate heard any AP claim they are "smart enough" to take advantage of social programs as if that would be some sort of advantage play. Never! As a matter of fact, I can only think of possibly two cases of an AP even mentioning such social programs, one being myself receiving food stamps back in high school when I was homeless, years before I was even of age to gamble. The second being, I seem to recall mickey mentioning food stamps back in his pre-AP days, when he was going through different times. Both cases are a testament IMO as both of us pulled ourselves up from those times. There is no shame in being poor and going through rough times. The shame is in not doing anything to change it.

    Now the only other references to food stamps, and subsidized rents and other social programs are all by YOU. Kind of funny how a guy, titan of industry, VP of major corporation, with million dollar retirement benefits is so familiar with food stamps and other welfare and social programs. Yeah, that's pretty amazing. I'll bet Buffet and Gates and Mark Cuban and every other successful person has your extensive knowledge of welfare programs.

    Now as per thinking such a thing is an advantage play, along those same lines, I can think of only one lowlife that participates on these boards that would think such a thing as filing for bankruptcy, evictions, legal judgements against you, and just failing to honor your financial responsibilities is an advantage play, and that is you Argentino. You are one twisted fuck!
    Face it kew, you are the first one who would and does stay far away from admitting you collect government freebies. It's just not in your nature or a part of your "bj pro" charade.

    Of course filing a bankruptcy was an "advantage play" to me. Discover America! It remains one of the most wealth-increasing moves I've ever made. Back then they were powerless to touch our 401k's, and it simply eliminated debt....lots of it. And it's been sky high ever since. You lowly gamblers would never understand. I suspect you and plenty more of these other "anonymous" AP's have filed as well. Only theirs had nothing to do with increasing wealth.

    It's obvious by your obtuse and startled reaction to the welfare references that, similar to redietz's sudden departure when it came to talking about dick size, you try to deflect by claiming knowledgeable people would be illiterate when it comes to such a discussion. Here's a flash kew--those of us who criticize are not afraid to call the leeches out.

    Gig's up kew. That's why you're so disturbed over what I expose about you. This is why you are totally unable to refrain from responding to those of us who call you out for the phony you truly are. You just can't STAND it whenever you see your silly little playhouse getting torn down. True winning AP's would never be bothered by what anyone says about their self-professed claims. YOU worry to death about them
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 01-19-2019 at 03:08 PM.

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    2,441
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Face it kew, you are the first one who would and does stay far away from admitting you collect government freebies. It's just not in your nature or a part of your "bj pro" charade.
    I was on food stamps for 3 months when I was STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL, you moron! I was 18 years old and homeless, living in a homeless shelter while I finished my last 3 months of high school. What a complete moron you are.

    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

    Of course filing a bankruptcy was an "advantage play" to me. Discover America! It remains one of the most wealth-increasing moves I've ever made. Back then they were powerless to touch our 401k's, and it simply eliminated debt....lots of it. And it's been sky high ever since.
    It's not an advantage play, it's dishonest. It is a person not meeting their financial obligations. To brag about it as a good financial move is stealing and it shows your true character....as if any of us need to be shown that.

  14. #34
    Kewlj you have a bad habit of putting words in my mouth. I agree with jbjb's statement exactly as its written.

    Jbjb said there's nothing wrong with quitting up or down. But quitting up or down won't make you win.

    That's exactly right.

    But as I expected the self proclaimed APs see anything that refers to win goals or loss limits and they go bonkers.
    Not a member, effective January 28, 2019

  15. #35
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Face it kew, you are the first one who would and does stay far away from admitting you collect government freebies. It's just not in your nature or a part of your "bj pro" charade.
    I was on food stamps for 3 months when I was STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL, you moron! I was 18 years old and homeless, living in a homeless shelter while I finished my last 3 months of high school. What a complete moron you are.

    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

    Of course filing a bankruptcy was an "advantage play" to me. Discover America! It remains one of the most wealth-increasing moves I've ever made. Back then they were powerless to touch our 401k's, and it simply eliminated debt....lots of it. And it's been sky high ever since.
    It's not an advantage play, it's dishonest. It is a person not meeting their financial obligations. To brag about it as a good financial move is stealing and it shows your true character....as if any of us need to be shown that.
    I think a bankruptcy could be a good advantage play if certain criteria was met and it is a planned strategy in some business models. In Robocchio's case it most certainly was not.
    His welfare fraud was also another major failing point in his life. He's just a washed ex broadcast engineer playing with decades old communications equipment in whatever rathole he can find.
    I wonder if he counts imaginary 401k withdrawals in his head to fall asleep at night?

  16. #36
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

    Aside from not directly answering Alan's question as mickey did, you're only showing how much you are incapable of understanding the algorithms of gambling mathematics.

    You people like to believe you've got the casinos figured out upside down and backside up with all your "long term advantage" nonsense. But where you fall far short is in not understanding that every long term advantage belongs only and forever to the casinos. Can any of you spell NON-STOP LUCRATIVE PROMOTIONS? And as far as any of you not being able to even come close to comprehending the how, what and why of my strategy's success, that's just never having been taught how to use that computer attached to your neck beyond your easy-way-out comfort level. Lazy white man syndrome.
    I've been involved in lots of lucrative promotions but it would be a dream come true if they were non-stop. Most of the time on lucrative promotions the casino see's the error of their ways as we beat the shit out of them and they pull the plug on the promotion. Rob can never admit the truth about this because his whole world will fall apart if he does.

    Step 1: Casino puts on poorly designed promotion, poorly designed for the casino but great for advantage players.
    Step 2: Joint fills up with advantage players.
    Step 3: Casino see's all the money they are losing
    Step 4: Two days into the promotion casino announces that promotion that was supposed to last for a week will end in two hours.
    Step 5: Two hours later casino turns into a ghost town.

    Rinse and repeat. It's happened more times over the years than Carter has pills. Rob's entire narrative is that negative expectation gamblers are smart and positive expectation gambler's are dumb. And that's as stupid and ignorant of an opinion as it gets.
    You sidestepped the issue again, and you told a misleading lie.

    Very, very, very few lucrative promotions are abruptly ended by the casinos because they're losing money on them. And when that happens, it's not just to the ap's. There's plenty of other regular players out there with at least the same level of gaming-savvy the ap's like to believe they have on these promos.

    Next, there are lucrative promos ongoing everywhere, weekly all the time just as there has been for many years and counting. In my interviews with casino execs for GT I found that they do promote these things in order to rope in as many of the self-proclaimed ap's as they can, because it is a known fact that this segment will bring in as much cash as they can possibly get their hands on from any source available. In their confused minds they are "playing with an edge" when casinos know this to be exactly the opposite as these people are simply on a tiny dot on the timeline in the overall long term of the play All one need do is read any Bob Dancer article on all the promotions he runs towards.

    Please get an education....and Wise Up.
    I would say that you are lying here but I don't believe you are. I think you believe your ignorant bullshit. Why don't you interview the owner of the Plaza and ask him how the tax day promotion worked out for him. Ask him if he's going to do it again this year. APs will pack the place. Tell him he can make a killing then watch the look on his face.
    Megan Kelly "Why haven't you published any dirt on Trump?" Julian Assange "There isn't any."

  17. #37
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    This thread is the perfect culmination of everything I've been trying to get across to you people.

    Who in their right mind would even begin to believe that someone....anyone...who claims he "makes a living as a bj pro" for over 15 years and with a bankroll of what's now claimed to be more than $300k, would ever be stupid enough to travel the internet forums as an obvious forum addict, to explain his extraordinary feats, blab about his bankroll for gambling, mock the casinos for him being able to stay under their state-of-the-art surveillance systems, and at the same time have ABSOLUTE HEART ATTACKS over the prospect of ever having his virtual reality life of "Gabby the Gambler" come to an end someday? (Eh-em...See the "I'm leaving this place for good because it's not fair to ask me to prove my silly claims!" repetitive but sweet threats)

    I'll say it again: No true AP would be caught dead doing this type of show. It makes zero sense. It has to be the need for attention and relevance trumps all. I mean, he already says he knows everything. What could he possibly "glean" from this -EV forum nonsense?

    It's right there in front of you folks. It's one big put on and you like it.
    If it makes zero sense then why did you do it? All the while you were supposedly beating the casinos with a super duper system you were bragging about it in the forums and writing about it in Gaming Today so that all of Las Vegas could read it. You were non-stop gloating over your supposed "extroardinary feats." You must be the attention whore you accuse others of being. You did exactly what you are accusing KJ of, you blew your cover. Of course, if its all bullshit on your part then it doesn't matter.
    Megan Kelly "Why haven't you published any dirt on Trump?" Julian Assange "There isn't any."

  18. #38
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    More funny stuff from the king of need.

    The "heart attacks" reference was a simple metaphor. Maybe if I said "it would indeed be a miracle if kew was able to ever doing anything he said without appearing phony and weak"? Would that work?

    Here's another of those "facts" you're so inclined to deny without thinking. You already claimed to have $100k + $100k + $100k available to gamble. But now that your lie is brought to light, suddenly you digress.... What a surprise. And how is it you don't think about how many people of the 8 here who post and the hundreds who read, cannot read straight thru your blather about yourself? This is one of the reasons you choose to remain anonymous at all costs. You can't STAND the thought of what would happen to your sanity if people here and on all the forums (where your life is really lived) knew that you were nothing more than an ordinary guy.

    I never said I consider all AP's to be frauds. But most of them are the biggest exaggeraters on earth. I know plenty of them who say they win and have shared their dinner tables with me and sometimes my wife also. That means they pass the smell test, and that smell test unfortunately includes their own valuation of slot club fluff and a bevy of theoretical. But I accept what they say because they have real lives, they believe in themselves, AND NONE OF THEM POST ON FORUMS that I know of--unless they're lying.

    As far as mickey goes, it's entirely possible that he ends most years on a positive note, but hardly to the extent he claims. You actually believe a drifter with little to nothing to his name nets $100k+/yr. while being able to successfully hide from the IRS? Sure his story is candy to other AP's because they need to believe it.

    Another point that gets dropped by gambling ap's who don't work is that they would be the first in line to take advantage of food stamps, medicaid, housing subsidies, etc. You people post all the time about how you're smart enuf to take advantage of this and that in the course of everyday life. Why would any of you think that any half-intelligent reader wouldn't come to the conclusion that there's another set of "advantages" like that out there that you're not taking advantage of? It only makes sense.

    Finally, you say you are "fine" with others not believing your claims. No you are not, and that is backed up by fact after fact. And if you lie about something so insignificant and simple as this, what makes you think anyone believes anything you say? You must not see this. Also, it's an AP's favorite thing to do when they get stuck on the reality of the tough questions and criticisms: "You MUST believe me because the math supports what I claim!" Well gee now, how does that support YOUR claims? You think quoting intangibles will end the discussion? Face it--all that is is a security blanket so you can make outrageously wild claims in the face of very strong evidence of it not being true, and then throw out this general, nebulous claim that supposedly makes all the doubt disappear.

    It's all about what makes sense kew. You can't comprehend my gambling success because all you want to do is cling onto nothing but long term math for dear life. It's your excuse no matter which way you look, and although you don't really understand what that math is and when and why it is used, it's the flavor you like the most. And that shows me someone who is not very capable of understanding the human mind.
    When are you going to explain the algorithms of gambling mathematics to us?
    Megan Kelly "Why haven't you published any dirt on Trump?" Julian Assange "There isn't any."

  19. #39
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Most of your post is very typical Singer nonsense. Not even worthy of a reply. But, being I am bored on a relaxing day off, I'll play.



    Everyone knows EXACTLY what you meant with the heart attack reference. That's why you capitalized it. Don't play me or anyone else on this forum for a fool. You are the fool and everyone knows your game. Some may not speak up about your antics, because they too have issues with me and/or other AP's, so there is some of "enemy of my enemy" shit going on, which means they stay quiet allowing your bullshit.



    Hey look! here's one Argentino finally got right. Call it "the blind squirrel theory" or a broken clock is correct twice a day logic. I am nothing more than an ordinary guy. THAT is all I ever claimed. I am not a brilliant math guy, claiming to do impossible, mathematically impossible things that no one can do. I simply use knowledge learned from others to grind out a comfortable living using real mathematics principals, not some "alternative fantasy world" math.

    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Another point that gets dropped by gambling ap's who don't work is that they would be the first in line to take advantage of food stamps, medicaid, housing subsidies, etc. You people post all the time about how you're smart enuf to take advantage of this and that in the course of everyday life. Why would any of you think that any half-intelligent reader wouldn't come to the conclusion that there's another set of "advantages" like that out there that you're not taking advantage of? It only makes sense.
    I have never, on any message board that I participate heard any AP claim they are "smart enough" to take advantage of social programs as if that would be some sort of advantage play. Never! As a matter of fact, I can only think of possibly two cases of an AP even mentioning such social programs, one being myself receiving food stamps back in high school when I was homeless, years before I was even of age to gamble. The second being, I seem to recall mickey mentioning food stamps back in his pre-AP days, when he was going through different times. Both cases are a testament IMO as both of us pulled ourselves up from those times. There is no shame in being poor and going through rough times. The shame is in not doing anything to change it.

    Now the only other references to food stamps, and subsidized rents and other social programs are all by YOU. Kind of funny how a guy, titan of industry, VP of major corporation, with million dollar retirement benefits is so familiar with food stamps and other welfare and social programs. Yeah, that's pretty amazing. I'll bet Buffet and Gates and Mark Cuban and every other successful person has your extensive knowledge of welfare programs.

    Now as per thinking such a thing is an advantage play, along those same lines, I can think of only one lowlife that participates on these boards that would think such a thing as filing for bankruptcy, evictions, legal judgements against you, and just failing to honor your financial responsibilities is an advantage play, and that is you Argentino. You are one twisted fuck!
    Face it kew, you are the first one who would and does stay far away from admitting you collect government freebies. It's just not in your nature or a part of your "bj pro" charade.

    Of course filing a bankruptcy was an "advantage play" to me. Discover America! It remains one of the most wealth-increasing moves I've ever made. Back then they were powerless to touch our 401k's, and it simply eliminated debt....lots of it. And it's been sky high ever since. You lowly gamblers would never understand. I suspect you and plenty more of these other "anonymous" AP's have filed as well. Only theirs had nothing to do with increasing wealth.

    It's obvious by your obtuse and startled reaction to the welfare references that, similar to redietz's sudden departure when it came to talking about dick size, you try to deflect by claiming knowledgeable people would be illiterate when it comes to such a discussion. Here's a flash kew--those of us who criticize are not afraid to call the leeches out.

    Gig's up kew. That's why you're so disturbed over what I expose about you. This is why you are totally unable to refrain from responding to those of us who call you out for the phony you truly are. You just can't STAND it whenever you see your silly little playhouse getting torn down. True winning AP's would never be bothered by what anyone says about their self-professed claims. YOU worry to death about them
    You fucked your creditors out of their money and you are bragging about it?
    Megan Kelly "Why haven't you published any dirt on Trump?" Julian Assange "There isn't any."

  20. #40
    Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Kewlj you have a bad habit of putting words in my mouth. I agree with jbjb's statement exactly as its written.

    Jbjb said there's nothing wrong with quitting up or down. But quitting up or down won't make you win.

    That's exactly right.

    But as I expected the self proclaimed APs see anything that refers to win goals or loss limits and they go bonkers.
    Nope. I didn't go bonkers. And I've said over and over again that its a good move for negative expectation gamblers so quit lying about it.
    Megan Kelly "Why haven't you published any dirt on Trump?" Julian Assange "There isn't any."

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Use of Win Goals and Stop Losses
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 05-18-2015, 05:21 PM
  2. A Guaranteed Way for Win Goals to Work
    By redietz in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-17-2013, 02:54 PM
  3. Win Goals -- Why Do You Believe (or not)?
    By redietz in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-14-2013, 02:19 PM
  4. What about loss goals?
    By slingshot in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 05-08-2012, 08:30 AM
  5. A question for Rob on win goals...
    By slingshot in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-01-2012, 06:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •