Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
Hey kJ, I’m one that has valued your posts - and advice - for at least two years now as a lurker. I don’t know or care what happened at the other forums where you got banned, but I’m glad you found this forum where free speech and debate is allowed.

Since you’ve been doing this for over ten years, I have a very general questions I hope you will answer. During your bj play, have you ever been a member of a team, or have you only worked as a lone wolf? It appears that most people on this site are lone wolfs. I’ve entertained joining a team for weekends, but so far haven’t gone down that road. I’ve heard too many horror stories about how team play can go wrong.

I’m interested in any advice - pros or cons...why you’ve done it, why you’ve stayed away from it, etc - you have on team play. Thanks!
Only took this new poster 4 posts to get to his goal. The ten year comment threw everyone off, since we all know it's 15 years. A lurker following KJ around don't know this? And of all threads to show up and post his love for KJ. First 4 posts was this posters love for Moses not one of KJ's favorite people here. Surprised Moses didn't catch on. I guess Moses expects to have fans suddenly show up after years of tracking.

Can you say SOCK PUPPET..... What's next with this weirdo??

Is this you KJ ??????????? Or a future boyfriend?

Dan ..... do something about this.
Prediction: Dan will ban Blackhole again.