Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 38 of 38

Thread: Questions/thoughts - Moses & Bob21

  1. #21
    Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    You say you’ve found some casinos that are more tolerant than others. What do you look for? How much camouflage betting do you use? Meaning do you do something like dual ramp betting or starting off the shoe with a bigger bet?

    I know some of this info is sensitive so you might not want to give advice on this. But since this site isn’t considered a bj site, I expect there aren’t many casino employees lurking here. But what do I know? Not much. Any adivce here is appreciated. And I also understand if you don’t want to give any.
    I talked about my betting camo very recently, including duel ramp wagering. It was actually the first time I ever mentioned that I use duel ramp wagering (which increases volitility) but also greatly increases longevity, if done right. As a matter of fact, occasionally I post things like that and later in the day, or the next day, I question why I was so stupid to post something like that in detail. Unfortuanately on this forum, there is a time limit for edits and deletes, so when that happens as it did that day, nothing you can do. So obviously I am not going to repeat it. But it is out there.

    Spreading both ways is another technique that I do sometimes talk about that isn't quite so sensitive. Let's say I am spreading $50-$400 on a $50 min table. 1-8 spread. Not huge spread, but not very difficult to notice either. Big tell will be what does the player do after finishing the shoe betting $400? After the shuffle does he revert back to $50? Huge tell!

    So what if <- , at the new shuffle the player bets $125 or $150. If he win or the count begins to climb, he could re-bet that amount, if he loses the wager or the count begins to drop into the negatives, he can reduce, maybe $100 or $75 the next bet, followed by minimum wager of $50 if the trend continues.

    What this means is anyone, pit or surveillance, who is watching is either going to see a spread of $125 (or $150) to $400. That is nothing....less than 1-3. OR they are going to see wagers of $50-125 if the count goes negative, again less than 1-3. They are going to have to see the counts go both directions and to the extremes in both direction (which rarely occurs in the same shoe) in order to see the FULL spread of $50-$400. And when that happens and you show your full spread, it is probably time to move on anyway.

    Ok, I am getting into the danger zone of talking too much. Danger! Danger! Will Robinson! (oddly I have seen that show like once, but I like that reference). Anyway, time to make the donuts.

  2. #22
    Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    I'd like to thank the forum AP's participating in this thread for donating such lucrative advice. This is one of the most educational threads in a long time here. .
    Let's go with You're Welcome for $1,000 Alex.
    Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    I've been practicing the Hi/Low count now for awhile and think I'm ready to give it a go. I too would like to know some sensitive info. If you're willing to donate some but not in public, please don't hesitate to PM me.
    You really shouldn't gamble. It's bad for your health.

  3. #23
    Thanks KJ, I think the "duel ramp wagering" tip could be very helpful. Is that a well known reference or is that your own name?

  4. #24
    Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Thanks KJ, I think the "duel ramp wagering" tip could be very helpful. Is that a well known reference or is that your own name?
    Angry, bitter old man. What a shame to spend your final years like this.

  5. #25
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I talked about my betting camo very recently, including duel ramp wagering. It was actually the first time I ever mentioned that I use duel ramp wagering (which increases volitility) but also greatly increases longevity, if done right. As a matter of fact, occasionally I post things like that and later in the day, or the next day, I question why I was so stupid to post something like that in detail. Unfortuanately on this forum, there is a time limit for edits and deletes, so when that happens as it did that day, nothing you can do. So obviously I am not going to repeat it. But it is out there.

    Spreading both ways is another technique that I do sometimes talk about that isn't quite so sensitive. Let's say I am spreading $50-$400 on a $50 min table. 1-8 spread. Not huge spread, but not very difficult to notice either. Big tell will be what does the player do after finishing the shoe betting $400? After the shuffle does he revert back to $50? Huge tell!

    So what if <- , at the new shuffle the player bets $125 or $150. If he win or the count begins to climb, he could re-bet that amount, if he loses the wager or the count begins to drop into the negatives, he can reduce, maybe $100 or $75 the next bet, followed by minimum wager of $50 if the trend continues.

    What this means is anyone, pit or surveillance, who is watching is either going to see a spread of $125 (or $150) to $400. That is nothing....less than 1-3. OR they are going to see wagers of $50-125 if the count goes negative, again less than 1-3. They are going to have to see the counts go both directions and to the extremes in both direction (which rarely occurs in the same shoe) in order to see the FULL spread of $50-$400. And when that happens and you show your full spread, it is probably time to move on anyway.
    .
    KJ, KJ, Kewlj: I hate to be contrary Larry, but I see this all the time in a pitch game. The problem is a player gets so caught up in camo that he forgets to play the game. They opened the deck beyond a price to value ratio. Now, they drop back if the count is negative. But they throw too much money at the first half of the deck growing positive. Now by the time they reach a true value, which occurs about 90% of the time, at the end of the deck, the dealer is shuffling it away. I love these guys who fill the tray so I can take out my winnings without notice.

    Of course, if you're talking shoes then I have no clues.
    Last edited by Moses; 01-28-2019 at 11:31 AM.

  6. #26
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Angry, bitter old man. What a shame to spend your final years like this.
    I throw out the olive branch for a truce. I decided to take as much advice as possible to supplement my measly retirement income, and this is how you respond? Spending a fair amount of time in Nevada, close to the casinos, I might have a good opportunity to pick up some side money.

  7. #27
    A,bom: Then you better stop in and let me buy you lunch. You're a hoot.

  8. #28
    Originally Posted by Vegas_lover View Post
    Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    I hope you don’t go back to the standard AP response and call me a troll. That response gets old after a while.
    After your first two posts everything you did around here got old real fast. Somehow you remain clueless…...
    Vegas Lover: I see your back to posting again. I thought maybe you were gone for another 4 years. Well, you're the feller I'm fixin to get sideways with again.

    (Relax KJ it's all in fun, no need to bother Dan).

    WE, meaning you-Vegas Lover, Edna Thoke and I have a problem.

  9. #29
    Listen Moses (yes I said Moses because anybody who actually believes you are his wife actually lost his/her mind) I'm not interested in your games. What I said was directed at Bob21 so go back to your rocking chair and let Bob21 take care of his own business. I don't care if "we" have a problem, like I said before old people acting like Stallone don't really impress anybody. Now if you and Bob21 are so crazy about each other, start some new threads and talk exclusively to each other so the rest of us don't have to be bothered. It can't really be that difficult to understand…..

  10. #30
    Well now galdernit. I don't think you do understand. Edna Thoke has been reading your posts. Well she, how do I put this, is quite fond of you. Bill Goldberg is a personal friend of mine. But we are going to have to continue this later. Because it's a long story.

  11. #31
    Originally Posted by UCFX View Post
    Well now galdernit. I don't think you do understand. Edna Thoke has been reading your posts. Well she, how do I put this, is quite fond of you. Bill Goldberg is a personal friend of mine. But we are going to have to continue this later. Because it's a long story.
    Whatever, I don't know what your problem is nor am I interested. Enjoy your life. This was the last reply you'll get from me. I had a great time reading this forum for many years but some people have completely ruined it. There is no relevant Vegas info around anymore so you and Bob21 and some other can have this place all to yourselves. Bye know

  12. #32
    Originally Posted by Vegas_lover View Post
    Now if you and Bob21 are so crazy about each other, start some new threads and talk exclusively to each other so the rest of us don't have to be bothered. It can't really be that difficult to understand…..
    Hey Vegas_lover, it must be hard to understand because you aren’t heeding your own advice. You’re posting on one of the Moses channels. Currently, 4 of the top 8 threads are about Moses or have Moses in the title...and these are the ones people keep posting on. It’s not just me and Moses posting to each other on these channels.

    Kj has already told us that 5 of his AP buddies have left this site because they couldn’t stay off the Moses channels. I guess they couldn’t resist reading what’s on these channels and then they got frustrated because they have a hard time comprehending ideas that are different than theirs.

    It looks like you are also having the same problem Vegas_lover. Just heed your own advice and stay off these threads. I wonder what draws everybody too them since most say they don’t like what’s said on them.

  13. #33
    I'm sorry Edna. But I think Vegas Lover just hung up on me. He must be another one of them Bitter Old Dudes with overwhelming regrets, as KJ puts it.

    I do hope your daughter Elma, who's name you changed to Thelma, because of her lisp, hair grows back from where Mr Goldberg signed her head. We'll have to wait for something else to come along for Bill to return his favor making good on his promise. Btw, next time you write to Moses, tell him his brother Amos says, "hey."

  14. #34
    Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    Kj has already told us that 5 of his AP buddies have left this site because they couldn’t stay off the Moses channels.
    LIAR! I challenge you to post the quote of where I said any such thing. You can't because the discussion where I mentioned that I heard from 5 AP friends had nothing to do with this site.

    I don't know whether you are flat out stupid or have some sort of reading comprehension issue, but either way stop your fucking lying you peice of shit troll.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 04-16-2019 at 12:03 PM.

  15. #35
    And stop with your Moses worship shit. It is gross, just like Moses's shit on your lips from all your ass kissing.

    Moses doesn't have 'channels' fucktard. He has threads because he and you are trolls that are trying to hijack everything. Just fuck off and die you fucking troll.

  16. #36
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    He has threads because he and you are trolls that are trying to hijack everything. Just fuck off and die you fucking troll.
    HE has threads because YOU started them...after Moses was banned. Dumbass! You went 2 hours without posting. When do you play again? Variance? You're always on the forum. No play. No variance.

  17. #37
    Originally Posted by UCFX View Post
    You went 2 hours without posting. When do you play again? Variance? You're always on the forum. No play. No variance.
    You are the dumbass Moses personality #4. I played 2 minutes ago and will be playing again in 5 minutes.

    This post is originating from a casino using the casino Wi-Fi. I give Dan Druff permission to verify that, although I would rather he not mention what casino just yet.

    Your comments about variance is what started your this whole thing Moses #4. You proved then that you have no understanding as to how variance works in regards to card counting and because you proved your ignorance, you have been attacking me ever since.

    Get over it.

  18. #38
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    And stop with your Moses worship shit. It is gross, just like Moses's shit on your lips from all your ass kissing.

    Moses doesn't have 'channels' fucktard. Just fuck off and die you fucking troll.

    Nice post. Doyle.

    I don't actually play much blackjack. But I would assume one would have to actually play in order to experience variance. Do they let you sit with your laptop at the table and type while you play? Duh! No one is stupid enough to type your lengthy diatribes into a cell phone in a casino. What a piece of work! Moron, as Keystone puts it.

    Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    When will you disappear again for another hopefully at least 4 more years?

    Where have you been?

    What made you start posting again after 4 years?

    It's obvious I don't like guys who enjoy sucking cocks and getting fucked in the ass, but at least I tell the truth. Call me what you want, but I'm no phony and don't give one shit about being politically correct.

    By the way tell us what your WOV handle is. They all know your gay there.
    I'm confused Blackhole. Are you saying Vegas_Lover is Keystone? KJ? or both?
    Last edited by UCFX; 04-16-2019 at 01:16 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Any thoughts on the Nike controversy?
    By fly2rei in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-05-2018, 06:31 PM
  2. A few thoughts I must express
    By kewlJ in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 11-28-2017, 10:56 AM
  3. Final thoughts (again)
    By kewlJ in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 10-26-2017, 01:37 AM
  4. Your thoughts on Red Rock
    By ThreeCardPoker in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 02-02-2017, 09:46 AM
  5. Special thoughts about October and 11/11/11
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-30-2011, 11:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •