Thread: Question to Dan Druff, Singer,Blackhole,Mickey, KJ, Mr.V, Alan,Monet,Coach Belly,jbjb,TheBoz,Bob21,RS,Tableplay

I'm the first to admit that I don't know beans about the goals of a forum. If success is based on quantity or quality of post. First, let me say that I'm NOT here to rock the boat but rather to simply enjoy the ride.

It's obvious posts regarding WOV are in abundance and most are derogatory. Not my circus. Not my monkey. There is one thread of 3,166 posts by itself. Therefore, I naturally assumed my comments regarding BJFT are part of the Norm (pun intended).

However, I get the feeling my posts in regarding BJTF are not appreciated or well received. As Coach Belly once said, politely ignored. It's okay, I'm cool with it. But I can bring a ton (or none) of posts if that is the goal of the forum.

I'm seeking advice and/or direction from the most frequent posters here to see if I should post more or refrain completely. Respectfully, I will leave it up to you guys. My apologies if I didn't include a name above.
    Last edited by Moses; 01-30-2019 at 10:10 AM.

You can't handle the truth.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    You can't handle the truth.
    Yo Adrian. Where's your hat? Love that cute little dress you wear at WOV.

AFAIK, the only people on this forum that have experience on BJTF are you (Moses), KJ, and me (I think it's 'me', maybe it's 'I', idk....).

I don't really give a shit about most of the stuff where someone quotes someone from a different forum and responds to it here. Idk about you and BJTF, but it seems like some of the other who do this regarding WOV are also in the "I'd never return to that forum" camp, which is kind of strange from my perspective.
    #FreeTyde

Originally Posted by RS__ View Post
    AFAIK, the only people on this forum that have experience on BJTF are you (Moses), KJ, and me (I think it's 'me', maybe it's 'I', idk....).

I don't really give a shit about most of the stuff where someone quotes someone from a different forum and responds to it here. Idk about you and BJTF, but it seems like some of the other who do this regarding WOV are also in the "I'd never return to that forum" camp, which is kind of strange from my perspective.
    Thank RS. I will say this, you provided a far better perspective with your cake analogy than I ever heard at BJFT. With them, it's Don S logic vs T3, BOC create confusion to confound the understanding.

I read it for humor. It's a card counting site and I'm not a card counter. So posting there would be stupid.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    I read it for humor. It's a card counting site and I'm not a card counter. So posting there would be stupid.
    Thanks. The guy with initials so cool, he has them twice. You read BJTF for humor? Well, Freighter and Bosox are funny. But most are as serious as a heart attack and as boring as solitary confinement. Tell you what. If you can't sleep, start reading that 525 post thread. You'll be in la la land by post 5. lol
    Last edited by Moses; 01-30-2019 at 10:43 PM.

Thread Information