Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weather

Real quick I will say this much: I really jinxed things as far as Vegas weather with this post on Feb 1. As soon as I posted we got cold again. Of course not Midwest cold, but Vegas cold. Highs in low 50's and lows in low 30's.

It has been a weird winter. December and now February have been unusually cold (for Vegas), while January was basically beautiful (upper 60's) all month long. Regardless, a couple more months and we will wish we had these temps in the 50's.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Real quick I will say this much: I really jinxed things as far as Vegas weather with this post on Feb 1. As soon as I posted we got cold again. Of course not Midwest cold, but Vegas cold. Highs in low 50's and lows in low 30's.

It has been a weird winter. December and now February have been unusually cold (for Vegas), while January was basically beautiful (upper 60's) all month long. Regardless, a couple more months and we will wish we had these temps in the 50's.

I have two inches an hour coming down right now you prick. But I hope you have good variance this year.
    Last edited by BoSox; 02-12-2019 at 10:38 AM.

Trade yeah.

Name:  twinlakes.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  14.2 KB

Notice snow covered road in background.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  498.0 KB

Major east-west highway across U.P. of MI
    Name:  7061.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  46.4 KB
    Last edited by Midwest Player; 02-12-2019 at 11:44 AM.

Unbelievable MWP! You must be in really good health to survive with winters like that.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Unbelievable MWP! You must be in really good health to survive with winters like that.
    I think Midwest Player is living in a house with heat, and not outside in the elements. Thatís how heís surviving these severe winters. Sorry, I couldnít resists.

MWP, this is what Hwy 2 across northern Montana is looking like:
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Megan Kelly "Why haven't you published any dirt on Trump?" Julian Assange "There isn't any."

Thread Information