Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Weather

If we hang around long enuf, it's a good bet all of you unhealthy ignorant fools will die long before I do regardless of ages making me laugh for a very long time, and it's very likely kew will kill himself--to the detriment and regret of no one. Mickey, that's meant to mock you for a lifelong addiction to guzzling the alcohol and stupidly puffing on the cancer sticks.

As with arci and his sickly wife and drug-diseased useless blip of a son, good always prevails.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    If we hang around long enuf, it's a good bet all of you unhealthy ignorant fools will die long before I do regardless of ages making me laugh for a very long time, and it's very likely kew will kill himself--to the detriment and regret of no one. Mickey, that's meant to mock you for a lifelong addiction to guzzling the alcohol and stupidly puffing on the cancer sticks.

As with arci and his sickly wife and drug-diseased useless blip of a son, good always prevails.
    Nice post about the Weather!?
    Fucking Weather Thread in the Las Vegas Forum!
    Stay the Fuck on Topic!!

Originally Posted by monet View Post

Nice post about the Weather!?
    Fucking Weather Thread in the Las Vegas Forum!
    Stay the Fuck on Topic!!
    There's no requirement to.

Probably a good all or nothing wager. Of course you would have to actually have assets in your name to make it a wager. Therefore Singer is out.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    There's a whole forum out there built around one poster talking to himself and figments if his imagination. I guess it's cheaper than the shrinks couch.
    Speaking of talking to himself, I wonder if Freddy and Moses are cousins.

Thread Information