Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Key Stoned Sock Exchange

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    Originally Posted by Moses the Pussy
    I totally forgot Kamul Nogoot told me Keystoned a/k/a Mohammered Bin Laidoff has taken a special liking to one of his goats. Now, I see why you took offense.

No matter. Guess what day it is Mohmammered GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS! max, Max, MAx, MAX, MAX c'mon. GUESS.
    Key word for the day- MEDS....take em ya whacko. I know it`s difficult but read the instructions on the white label and follow them
    I must have a warped sense of humor. I’m sitting here in a restaurant having lunch by myself and I can’t stop laughing at the exchanges between Moses and Keystone.

Originally Posted by Moses View Post

No matter. Guess what day it is Mohmammered GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS! max, Max, MAx, MAX, MAX c'mon. GUESS.
    I don't typically keep up on special days. But since you seem to be out in full force prancing around like your special, I will guess National Tard Day.

Great! Another wannabe terropist. Anyone can start. WINNERS FINISH. You chose me bub. I didn't even know you.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    The main difference is Singer didn't hit some fluke jackpot and his results are mathematically impossible to achieve at the stakes and total amounts he played. He tries to account for this by creating new terminology, i.e. "soft profits" (what a hoot) and "special plays" (special Ed maybe)
    Eyeroll, because Moses likes it.
    It seems to be used as tool to suggest you think you're better than someone else. You've already proved it. You not.

I prefer not to hide behind a pair of gay ass sunglasses.
    So you'd rather of you ass is in front of a gay dude in sunglasses. It's a free country. Do what you want to do.
    Last edited by Moses; 02-19-2019 at 05:22 AM.

Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    The main difference is Singer didn't hit some fluke jackpot and his results are mathematically impossible to achieve at the stakes and total amounts he played. He tries to account for this by creating new terminology, i.e. "soft profits" (what a hoot) and "special plays" (special Ed maybe)
    Eyeroll, because Moses likes it.
    It seems to be used as tool to suggest you think you're better than someone else. You've already proved it. You not.

I prefer not to hide behind a pair of gay ass sunglasses.
    So you'd rather of you ass is in front of a gay dude in sunglasses. It's a free country. Do what you want to do.
    Wow,,,you came up with that response...and it is even edited.
    Typical Moses gibberish.

I thought you wanted to quit MinVag? A skeleton would be more your match. Neither one of you have any guts.

Moses is pretty much just a toxic person. People like him know only one thing when they are shown for the fool that they are. This forum degrades the more active Moses is on the forum. On the positive side, atleast he is rambling too himself much less these recent days.
    What the matter Max? You're having a tough morning because your 9 year old wife wouldn't let you walk her to school?

I probably won't be rambling much at all. I'll be making my sports bets in Vegas and looking for you.
    Last edited by Moses; 02-20-2019 at 11:22 AM.

How cute, MoShits playing around with names.
    Amin Abadmood walks into a bar. Lots of people get killed. Geezous, MaxiPAd you missed the entire purpose of buying a blowup doll.

Thread Information