Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello Everyone it is nice to be on board

I have been reading this site for a few days now, and like what I see. Not to mention some familiar faces who I have gotten to debate with over the years. Plus I am a fan of mickeycrimm who was a former short time member of Wong's site. I was very impressed with his knowledge and his interesting history. Looking forward to participating, thanks.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    I have been reading this site for a few days now, and like what I see. Not to mention some familiar faces who I have gotten to debate with over the years. Plus I am a fan of mickeycrimm who was a former short time member of Wong's site. I was very impressed with his knowledge and his interesting history. Looking forward to participating, thanks.
    Well, butter my butt and call me toasty. Dang good to see you here Mr. B. Welcome aboard.

Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Well, butter my butt and call me toasty. Dang good to see you here Mr. B. Welcome aboard.
    Nice to hear from you Moses, this is a breath of fresh air for me.

Nice to hear from you Moses, this is a breath of fresh air for me.
    LOL. I imagine it would. Smart man.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Welcome BoSox.
    Thanks KewlJ, always a pleasure to be on board with others who fight in the trenches and can talk from experience.

Welcome aboard Bosox. Who knows Don S might show up too and start posting. If that happens, Dan will have to change the name of his site to blackjacktalk. Lol

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    Welcome aboard Bosox. Who knows Don S might show up too and start posting. If that happens, Dan will have to change the name of his site to blackjacktalk. Lol
    Very good. LMAO

Don would have a heart attack, stroke and an aneurysm all at the same time from the loads of ploppieness and voodoo on this site.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Don would have a heart attack, stroke and an aneurysm all at the same time from the loads of ploppieness and voodoo on this site.
    Like the blackjack genius, expert extraordinaire at BJTF has a calming effect on him.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Yeah, we’d really have fun over here if Norm also decided to show up and reengaged his feuds with kJ and Moses. Those threads would be priceless. I wouldn’t have to spend so much time over at zenzone reading Moses posts.

Btw, a classic post over at zenzone was started by Moses called “Is Moses talking to himself at ZZ”? Moses started it after some BJTF members made fun of him for posting on zenzone. I just read it again yesterday and enjoyed it about as much as when I first read it last year. It’s a classic. There are a treasure chest of good posts over there. Moses needs to take them all and put them in a book and call it “The greatest hits by Moses”.

I see that a new personality was brought to the table. This is hilarious. When is the whole cast of characters going to be completed?

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 761
Size:  191.5 KB

Romper Room. I see Freighter is having a good time in Mexico. I see Frank Galvin his still doing his Sam Waterston impressions in Florida. I see Bobby. I see Lou. I see Steve. I see the Skipper.

I see the Professor AND Mary Anne. I see Fat Bumble Bee's and those who swing in tree's. I see John Doe. I see donner and Blitzer. I see Walter. I see that cat's still trying to get Midwest Player to come down off his roof. I see Tater and others who mater.

I hear babies cry, I watch them grow, they'll learn much more, than I'll ever know. And I think to myself "What a Wonderful World."

Last edited by Moses; 02-05-2019 at 11:51 AM.

Welcome BoSox; it`ll be good to have another blackjack player on here

Howdy bosox and welcome.
    #FreeTyde

Hey, BoSox, welcome to the forum. Watch out for the Confederacy of Dunces.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post

Why thank you, Bob. I tried to respond yesterday but was unaware of a five post a day limit. Nice to meet you.

MaxPen wrote:

"I see that a new personality was brought to the table. This is hilarious. When is the whole cast of characters going to be completed?"

MaxPen, could you please fill me in, I am not sure what is hilarious? I did not realize I am one of a new cast of characters, what is going on?

Hello SplitFaceDisaster, RS, and mickeycrimm it is very good to see you guys on here, that know what they are actually talking about.

BoSox, nice to see you here. You pretty much don't have to worry about getting banned here. Almost anything goes. There is probably too much name calling and insults, but I guess that will happen on a forum with tolerant rules. Oh, one more thing. There is only a short period of time to edit a post. I don't really know how long the window is to edit, but it is short, maybe only an hour.

We are suppose to get another foot of snow tomorrow. All I been doing is snow shoveling.

Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    BoSox, nice to see you here. You pretty much don't have to worry about getting banned here. Almost anything goes. There is probably too much name calling and insults, but I guess that will happen on a forum with tolerant rules. Oh, one more thing. There is only a short period of time to edit a post. I don't really know how long the window is to edit, but it is short, maybe only an hour..
    I think you have about a 45 minute window to edit. The 5 post limit usually goes away in a few days.

Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    BoSox, nice to see you here. You pretty much don't have to worry about getting banned here. Almost anything goes. There is probably too much name calling and insults, but I guess that will happen on a forum with tolerant rules. Oh, one more thing. There is only a short period of time to edit a post. I don't really know how long the window is to edit, but it is short, maybe only an hour.

We are suppose to get another foot of snow tomorrow. All I been doing is snow shoveling.

MWP, I hope you are feeling better, tough luck with all that snow you are getting. Last week while breaking ice from the rain gutters the bottom of my ladder slid outward very fast and I went down for the count. Possibly a slight consussion banged and brused arm and sore rib and cut up knee. Fortunately nothing serious but will be sore for a few weeks. First time in 45 years this happened to me and I believe it was negligence on my part.

Thread Information