Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
BoSox, nice to see you here. You pretty much don't have to worry about getting banned here. Almost anything goes. There is probably too much name calling and insults, but I guess that will happen on a forum with tolerant rules. Oh, one more thing. There is only a short period of time to edit a post. I don't really know how long the window is to edit, but it is short, maybe only an hour.

We are suppose to get another foot of snow tomorrow. All I been doing is snow shoveling.
Good point Midwest Player. If you get banned here, you really screwed up, and probably deserved it. The good news is if you get banned here, there’s always zenzone. From what I’ve seen, I think it’s pretty much impossible to get banned over there. If that happens, hell has frozen over.

I’m pretty sure Moses will let people “on his island”. It’s good to know we have an island that will welcome all of us if all the forums should go on ban overload.

Btw, until Bosox mentioned it, I didn’t know we were limited to only 5 posts a day here. I guess I’ve never got to that limit. I think a better policy would be for members to get 10 posts a day as long as their posts are decent and their insults are high class and somewhat creative. For the memebers who only know how to name call, they would be limited to 5 posts per day. What do you think? It’d probably be hard to do so I get it won’t happen...but I like the idea.