Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
LMAO. That was a classic. It's also about as serious as we get here. Meaning you're probably not going to get an 850 post thread on side counts.

I do not know who is worse involving that 800 plus thread, the guy who started it, or the rather slow moderator who is still trying to figure out if it has any valuable substance to it. bjanalyst, frequently says that NOBODY has yet to find a flaw with his math. Little does he know that the only person that has actually read more than two of his post is also your new pupil numnuts Dbs6582.
You’re right Bosox. It’s because I’m enamored by the Carla side story. It’s like a soap opera. I’m waiting for more info on the relationship between bjanalyst and Carla, but all I get is calculations and tables with a lot of numbers. I feel like I know Carla better than most women at my work. It’s intersting that she has multiple kids from a couple men. Bjanalyst made her sound like a rabbit, but he’s still dating her, probably because she uses his count and plays lucky ladies. Lol