Thread: The rollercoaster that is professional card counting.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Moses, can you accept that both of you are talking about two completely different games? This is what you wrote in post #3;

" I know nothing about the shoe game. But, from what I've read, KJ does a better job than most when it comes to reducing variance. Still, his swings are volatile."
    I didn't start this. KJ did. But I will for damn sure finish it. All HE needs to do his step up for once in his pathetic life and show everyone he is not letting his alligator mouth overload his hummingbird ass. Sorry, that's actually Mickey's line. But a great one.

I would think bouncing to other tables avoiding negative decks would reduce variance. No? The negative effect is around 42% wins and 49% losses. An even to TC 2 deck is more like 48.5% wins and 51.5% losses. Hell yes, everyone gets those 17s vs dealer 18s etc etc. gets those 20s only to lose to a dealer 4 hand 21. But you've got to be really fucking up to lose $29k in week. THAT is not variance. That is being a dipshit.

You don't go from losing 58 more $500 bets than you win in a week. You don't win 220 more $500 bets in five months. KJ is bullshitting everyone. I can't/won't believe including you. And why? Because he so desperately wants to be accepted by his peers. Makes me want to puke.
    Last edited by Moses; 02-13-2019 at 08:42 PM.

Thread Information