Originally Posted by Moses View Post
Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
I am done with this though. I don't know why Moses felt the need to expand this basically single discussion to 2 threads and have me running back and forth. I don't have some goal to humiliate Moses. He has done that to himself.

No variance. Complete voodoo!
It's just words KJ. You don't have the guts to back anything up. You humiliated yourself when you showed your weakness, lack of discipline, and absolute iconic idiocy by losing $29K in a week. Only a moron would do this. What's worse is you talk about it and need comforting. Sick man. Very sick.

Prove me wrong KJ. PROVE ME WRONG!
Completely idiotic Moses. More of a complete lack of understanding how card counting and the long-term works. I'll try to explain it to you, knowing that you will not accept it.

At my level of play, I experience about 12-14 "five figure" days a year. That is combined, winning and losing. Without going back and looking, maybe 5-7 losing Five figure days and 7-9 winning five figure days. So they are routine. So on a Monday, I experience a five figure losing day and by the way a five-figure losing day doesn't mean that I sit down at a table and lose 10 grand. It's over 4 or 5 sessions.

So anyway, I lose five figures on a Monday. What would you have me do? Stop playing for the week? For the month? what? That's not going to help me get to the 80,000 rounds I need to get to for the year if I stop playing because of some artificial "stop loss limit".

And it is not going to change a damn thing. Whatever is going to happen next is going to happen next whether I next play the following day (Tuesday), or the next week or the next month. All that you do by stopping for a day, week or however long is reduce the total that I will play for the year and THAT reduces what I will win for the year. Long-term Moses. It's all about Long-term.

Why does it feel like I have had this conversation with someone else that used to participate here that also had no clue about the long-term?