Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: The rollercoaster that is professional card counting.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I posted the real information on Robert Harry Argentino, direct from publicly available information
    I'm not sure that you have done that.

Singer is a public figure, his identity is known, so doxxing is not an issue.

But I can't recall anyone posting anything other than what amounts to "heresay" about him.

I suggest that you go back to the website where you paid for the info and post a screen shot, or copy and paste whatever info you paid for.

Here is your chance to put this all to rest, I'm especially interested in what information you have regarding him and foodstamps.
    Quit trying to get everyone else to do the work and do it yourself. If you want someone to prove claims then get Argentino to prove all the phony claims he's made in the last 15 years.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quit trying to get everyone else to do the work and do it yourself. If you want someone to prove claims then get Argentino to prove all the phony claims he's made in the last 15 years.
    There's plenty of time to address all claims, but it works better to address them one at a time.

This is how we can work through who is telling the truth.

So first things first...let's see what this paid-for info shows about Singer and foodstamps.

I suggest that you go back to the website where you paid for the info and post a screen shot, or copy and paste whatever info you paid for.
    That has legal ramifications coach belly and I am sure you know that. It violates the terms of the website that I agreed to when purchasing their services as well as possibly opening me up to liability. Again, I am sure you know all this.

You of all people coach belly, who goes searching and searching for things you can use against many of the AP guys, should have looked into it, as I and others on this forum did. Actually, I suspect you did look into, but are just playing your games, trying to get me to do something that can get me into trouble.

As a favor to people interested in the truth, I can verify this. The contracts with these informational sites state that the buyers assume all legal liability if the buyers present the information publicly. My brother-in-law is a retired private investigator and author of the book "Serious Surveillance for the Private Investigator."

That has legal ramifications coach belly and I am sure you know that. It violates the terms of the website that I agreed to when purchasing their services as well as possibly opening me up to liability.
    I've never paid for information on the internet, or agreed not to share.

Post or PM me the website where you paid for this Rob Singer info about food stamps.

I am not afraid of the terms and conditions, legal ramifications or whatever else you fear.

I'll pay the $3 and post whatever info I pay for without consideration of liability.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    As a favor to people interested in the truth, I can verify this.
    Why are you still hanging around here after making such a big deal about leaving?

You challenged me to catch you soliciting, and I did...so you owe me $10K.

My conditions for these circumstances have always been to settle up face-to-face.

I am looking forward to facing you, ditz.

Can we make this happen?
    Last edited by coach belly; 02-12-2019 at 08:18 PM.

Originally Posted by Shithead Moses View Post
    KJ. Dont you ever shut up?
    This is some funny shit coming from 3 people lol

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    As a favor to people interested in the truth, I can verify this. The contracts with these informational sites state that the buyers assume all legal liability if the buyers present the information publicly. My brother-in-law is a retired private investigator and author of the book "Serious Surveillance for the Private Investigator."
    Why does anybody care who the people behind the posts are? I only care about the content. What are people trying to prove by learning who the poster is? I don’t get it.

Geezous KJ. Stop your whining.

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    Mohamered say - Kamul NoGoot. Speaking of shit. I will catch up with you in the morning ass wipe.

Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Shut the fuck up Moses.

Mohamered say - Kamul NoGoot. Speaking of shit. I will catch up with you in the morning ass wipe.
    Time for bed little girl?

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    Why does anybody care who the people behind the posts are? I only care about the content. What are people trying to prove by learning who the poster is? I don’t get it.
    Just to be clear, are you in favor of members verifying claims made against other members by posting corroborating information that they have paid for?

What liability is assumed by posting the truth?

Just to be clear, are you in favor of members verifying claims made against other members by posting corroborating information that they have paid for?

What liability is assumed by posting the truth?
    I’m late to the game here, so I don’t know what the past history is. I don’t know why anybody is spending time trying to figure out who anybody is or if their claim is true. What’s the point? Why does it matter?

If someone doesn’t like what someone is saying just ignore them. Why are people attacking each other to this extent? I get some friendly barbs here and there, but it appears people are taking it to a different level.

I liked Alan’s posts. Now he’s no longer posting. What has that accomplished? Why do people enjoy going to the extreme where you drive someone away. I don’t get it.

Shut the fuck up Moses.
    Shut me up KJ. You pussy. all talk. not a hair on your ass. KJ's Gay Parade is walking around his mothers house naked in front her. What a drama queen.

I don’t know why anybody is spending time trying to figure out who anybody is or if their claim is true.
    Why would anyone bother to post claims without being willing to prove them?

You talkin too Adrian again? Maxpen = MinVag. Dont worry. I wont tell his camel about you two.

You talkin too Adrian again? Maxpen = MinVag. Dont worry. I wont tell his camel about you two.
    I doubt anyone on Planet Earth has any idea WTF you’re talking about...well maybe Bob

Moses is an operative of the deep state.
    #FreeTyde

I doubt anyone on Planet Earth has any idea WTF you’re talking about...well maybe Bob
    No, I definitely don’t know what’s going on with that post. I was confused as everybody else, but your post was definitely the highlight of the evening.

Shut me up KJ. You pussy. all talk. not a hair on your ass. KJ's Gay Parade is walking around his mothers house naked in front her. What a drama queen.
    What a low life you are.

Thread Information