Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The rollercoaster that is professional card counting.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Well, all good things have to come to an end. Can't keep my mouth shut about it anymore. The Confederacy of Dunces, Alan, Rob, Belly and Blackhole now have a new member to commisserate with, Moses. Something doesn't jive with him. He's showing weakness in blackjack and even more weakness in sports betting. He shows all the signs of a "poser pro."
    You're on the list now Mickey;-)
    He will have some dumbass Southern humor joke, maybe a goat fucking slur (due to the satisfaction he finds with animals), and of course he will claim to want to take you out to the woodshed with his old ass.
    Almost everything doesn't jive with certifiable nuts. He has a history of bannings on forums due to craziness from what I have heard.

Coach, an anonymous donor has contacted me. They are willing to pay the $3 for you to investigate Robert Argentino's foodstamp fraud. Just provide an address or GoFundMe page and the money will be sent.
    I got the fee covered, I just need the link to the site that tewlj used before he gets banned.

Prove your own shit.
    Are you opposed to anyone posting proof that Singer has been banned from the foodstamps program?

How about the results of the wise guys contest, are you opposed to someone who has access to them posting the results here?

Well, all good things have to come to an end. Can't keep my mouth shut about it anymore. The Confederacy of Dunces, Alan, Rob, Belly and Blackhole now have a new member to commisserate with, Moses. Something doesn't jive with him. He's showing weakness in blackjack and even more weakness in sports betting. He shows all the signs of a "poser pro."
    Yeah, I have known Moses for I don't know, maybe 6 years, since back on Norm's blackjack forum. I have known for a very long time that he is a "poser" for lack of a better word, meaning that his blackjack story doesn't add up. He may very well play blackjack, and play at an advantage, playing low limit single deck games in Reno. But he isn't making any kind of real money doing so. That is not contributing in any way to "supporting himself" as he claims.

His sports wagering claims? I have no idea. That is not my field. Based on that I know he has lied, or exaggerated about the blackjack end, it is hard to take anything he says seriously, but again that is not my field.

Despite that I have known his blackjack claims were nonsense, I never felt the need to call him out. That isn't my thing. I only call out players who are intentionally misleading other players and their doing so causes or can cause harm to those other players. Moses never reached that level, until this week, with his "no variance" diatribe.

Moses is a professional blackjack players about the same as Rob Singer is or ever was a professional VP player. Never happened! That is why it is so funny that Singer has hitched his wagon to team Moses, claiming that my "peers" don't believe me. No offense to moses, but he is hardly my peer. There are a few members here that even though they may not support themselves from blackjack play or don't any longer, I do consider my peers, but Moses isn't among them.

I know what my "peers" think of my blackjack knowledge and experiences. They may not all appreciate my extra-curricular forum activity, but most of my peers have little doubt about my blackjack experiences, ability and journey. Now let's compare that to real VP or machine type AP's and what they think of Rob Singer. Near as I can tell, it is almost unanimous that he is a complete joke. (plus pretty ugly, inside and out )
    Last edited by kewlJ; 02-13-2019 at 05:59 PM.

Coach belly obsessing about Singer's food stamp "situation" smells of coach belly playing his gottch ya games that he is so known for. Coach keeps carefully using the term "banned from the food stamp program", giving me the feeling if someone posts the details, (which in all honesty I don't know the details), but if it says he was disqualified for 5 years or 10 years or whatever the penalty is, instead of banned, coach belly is going to jump up in his usual fashion screaming "gottch ya".

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Coach, an anonymous donor has contacted me. They are willing to pay the $3 for you to investigate Robert Argentino's foodstamp fraud. Just provide an address or GoFundMe page and the money will be sent.
    I got the fee covered, I just need the link to the site that tewlj used before he gets banned.

Coach belly, I still belong to an actual Blackjack forum where KJ was barred. I do not know all of the in's and outs and behind the scenes actions that took place and I don't care. All I know is that forum itself took a huge hit for the worse in the process and as always the remaining membership were the real losers, especially the new players. KJ, has a saying about Vegas BJ games, "what they lack in quality
    they make up for in quantity" any knowledgeable player knows when it comes to blackjack forums KJ posts are all about quality first. Membership should be glad that he is here, not trying to encourage him to leave.
    Last edited by BoSox; 02-13-2019 at 07:06 PM.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Coach keeps carefully using the term "banned from the food stamp program"
    I am using a direct quote from a post that you made...

Argentino/Singer has been banned from the food stamp program.
    if someone posts the details, (which in all honesty I don't know the details), but if it says he was disqualified for 5 years or 10 years or whatever the penalty is, instead of banned, coach belly is going to jump up in his usual fashion screaming "gottch ya".
    You don't know the details? Here you imply that you purchased the details...

I posted the real information on Robert Harry Argentino, direct from publicly available information
    the website that I agreed to when purchasing their services
    But OK...we can stipulate that any publicly available information that you purchased, regarding Rob Singer and either his banning or disqualification from the food stamp program will suffice to destroy his credibility.

Now please provide a link to the website whose services you purchased in this regard, so that I can purchase the same information and post it here.

You should be anxious for me to post this reputation-destroying information, but you are way too reluctant to facilitate this exercise...you're stalling.

Why?

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Membership should be glad that he is here, not trying to encourage him to leave.
    Nobody encouraged him, out of left field he offered to leave as punishment for his false accusations.

He's also quit this forum in a huff many times without encouragement.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Coach belly, I still belong to an actual Blackjack forum where KJ was barred. I do not know all of the in's and outs and behind the scenes actions that took place and I don't care. All I know is that forum itself took a huge hit for the worse in the process and as always the remaining membership were the real losers, especially the new players. KJ, has a saying about Vegas BJ games, "what they lack in quality
    they make up for in quantity" any knowledgeable player knows when it comes to blackjack forums KJ posts are all about quality first. Membership should be glad that he is here, not trying to encourage him to leave.
    Thank you for the kind words BoSox.

Coach belly, I don't care about Argentino's Food stamp abuse, that you seem to be obsessing about. Just the same as I don't care all much about his bankruptcies, evictions, or other judgements. Nor do I want to hear any of the different excuses from This person. My only purpose for bringing it up is so people can look for themselves at this publicly available information and see who this person really is. And it is not who he says he is, before, during or after his million dollar video poker career.

Look yourself, do your own homework and stop playing your coach belly games.

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    What year you living in douchebag?....29K only buys a decent car for a mutt like yourself lol
    Spent $4k on mine. You really would like a piece of me wouldn't ya. I'm already in the lot big mouth. You realize the more you yack the wimpier you sound.

Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Take a look a MaxPen's photo at WOV.
    I can't find it. Can you post a link to the photo?
    I don't think I can post a link, Coach. But just look at the picture beside user name. Or should I say Loser name.

Tries to sound like Rocky. Fights like Adrian.

Like you, Micky. I am my own person. Don't need to belong to any clubs. Don't need to be a Pro. Just like to make money. And that's taking winning. It's a little hard to spend a congeniality trophy.

I don't like KJ. Never did. Never will. HE's as phony as a $4 bill.
    Last edited by Moses; 02-13-2019 at 08:10 PM.

Yeah, I have known Moses for I don't know, maybe 6 years, since back on Norm's blackjack forum. I have known for a very long time that he is a "poser" for lack of a better word, meaning that his blackjack story doesn't add up. He may very well play blackjack, and play at an advantage, playing low limit single deck games in Reno. But he isn't making any kind of real money doing so. That is not contributing in any way to "supporting himself" as he claims.

His sports wagering claims? I have no idea. That is not my field. Based on that I know he has lied, or exaggerated about the blackjack end, it is hard to take anything he says seriously, but again that is not my field.

Despite that I have known his blackjack claims were nonsense, I never felt the need to call him out. That isn't my thing. I only call out players who are intentionally misleading other players and their doing so causes or can cause harm to those other players. Moses never reached that level, until this week, with his "no variance" diatribe.

Moses is a professional blackjack players about the same as Rob Singer is or ever was a professional VP player. Never happened! That is why it is so funny that Singer has hitched his wagon to team Moses, claiming that my "peers" don't believe me. No offense to moses, but he is hardly my peer. There are a few members here that even though they may not support themselves from blackjack play or don't any longer, I do consider my peers, but Moses isn't among them.

I know what my "peers" think of my blackjack knowledge and experiences. They may not all appreciate my extra-curricular forum activity, but most of my peers have little doubt about my blackjack experiences, ability and journey. Now let's compare that to real VP or machine type AP's and what they think of Rob Singer. Near as I can tell, it is almost unanimous that he is a complete joke. (plus pretty ugly, inside and out )
    KJ is quite a fictional character. Beside that entertaining façade he himself admits how very important his peers are to him. The "boy genius" of blackjack is just another inept player who lacks discipline and calls his mistakes variance. Don't be seduced by the cloak and dagger and hidden mirror tricks. He wants/needs acceptance so bad he is willing to create a genuine concern as a person for newbie's to embrace. Don't be seduced by the cloak and dagger and hidden mirror tricks.

Now I've called you out in about any way, shape, or form and you always have an excuse to back down. You seem to think you know something about me? I know nothing about you. But I'm certain I could tear you a new asshole at blackjack or in the parking lot. But you won't. You will just keep hiding behind your own little façade in your own little make believe world. So who is the poser? Let's meet and find out. For once in your pathetic life...back up your words.
    Last edited by Moses; 02-13-2019 at 08:09 PM.

But just look at the picture beside user name.
    That's not his photo...that's his avatar...it's Obama.

I don't care about Argentino's Food stamp abuse...My only purpose for bringing it up is so people can look for themselves at this publicly available information and see who this person really is.
    That's why I need the link to the website that you used, so I can get the same report that you did.

You should be anxious to supply the link, but instead you're stalling.

That means that you either did not purchase a report, or whatever report you purchased did not include any reference to food stamp abuse.

Ok. Thanks Coach. Still, I will give you 10 to 1 odds he and Keystoned are both a couple of pussies.

Moses, can you accept that both of you are talking about two completely different games? This is what you wrote in post #3;

" I know nothing about the shoe game. But, from what I've read, KJ does a better job than most when it comes to reducing variance. Still, his swings are volatile."

That crayon eating window licker that thinks he can part the Red Sea will still not understand.

"Durrrrr-da-derr-Durrrrrrrr, What's an avatar? Come meet me in the woodshed.", Will be Moses's response. Dumbass thinks he can control variance.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    That crayon eating window licker that thinks he can part the Red Sea will still not understand.

"Durrrrr-da-derr-Durrrrrrrr, What's an avatar? Come meet me in the woodshed.", Will be Moses's response.
    Ok. Thanks Coach. Still, I will give you 10 to 1 odds he and Keystoned are both a couple of pussies.
    You proved my point.
    Last edited by Moses; 02-13-2019 at 08:39 PM.

Thread Information