Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: The rollercoaster that is professional card counting.

id rather be voodoo and win than wtf u claim to do and lose $29k in a week. miraculous recovery in 5 months. what happened if it continued another week? then u down $58k.

Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    id rather be voodoo and win than wtf u claim to do and lose $29k in a week. miraculous recovery in 5 months. what happened if it continued another week? then u down $58k.
    Here's the deal. Once you start with the voodoo everything else becomes suspect.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Here's the deal. Once you start with the voodoo everything else becomes suspect.
    Then play me. For once in your life put your money in your pie hole and play me. or stfu
    Last edited by Moses; 02-11-2019 at 09:47 PM.

id rather be voodoo and win than wtf u claim to do and lose $29k in a week. miraculous recovery in 5 months.
    Long-term Moses. Blackjack card counting is a grinding, longterm process.

Nothing the least bit miraculous about my last 4 (not 5) months. Even with a little break over Christmas, I played almost 30,000 rounds and accumulated just over $34,000 in expected value. That means my 'recovery' was about the least miraculous thing that has occurred recently.

What is evident is you are demonstrating a complete lack of understanding of how card counting really works at the professional level by embracing all these voodoo concepts. Your lack of knowledge and understanding makes it hard to accept that you are anything but some low level recreational type player, which much more coincides with what Reno is known for allowing and tolerating. Embracing and repeating these voodoo concepts just doesn't do much for your credibility. "Doesn't take all that much to figure out who knows what they are talking about and who is just talking".

Fuck long term. Win today. Play tomorrow. The session limits aren't for me, they are for my opponent. If that is the way card counting works, I want no part of it. The are far far better time and money investments with far less volatility.

So you played 30k hands to get even from a 3K hand dipshit notion? I'm making all I want and more than I need. Only without the swings. Your recovery was just about $1 a hand. However, you're at $0 per hand with the losing weak. I'll take my $.60 without the downturns, thank you very much.

The only thing dumber that losing $29k in a week is posting it on a forum.
    Last edited by Moses; 02-11-2019 at 10:42 PM.

I'll take $1 a hand over $0.60 a hand all day every day, and with the swings!

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Good luck with him understanding THAT one jbjb.

Apparently Moses has mastered blackjack card counting without variance. No swings. Just win 60 cents per hand.

There are exactly 2 players on the blackjack message boards who have made such a ridiculous claim. T3 on Norm's site and now Moses here. Obviously neither understands how card counting really works.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Good luck with him understanding THAT one jbjb.

Apparently Moses has mastered blackjack card counting without variance. No swings. Just win 60 cents per hand.

There are exactly 2 players on the blackjack message boards who have made such a ridiculous claim. T3 on Norm's site and now Moses here. Obviously neither understands how card counting really works.
    Man, you really are a dip shit KJ. If I play 10K hands. That averages out to $.60 a hand or $6k without the swings. Did you get it? OR do I need to write slower.

Again, Black chip straight up Single deck. Take my offer. Should be easy money for you if I don't know how to count.

But he didn't get $1. He got zero, nothing, zippo.

Now, in a few months, he will post that he is back on pace for his $100k year. Who does that? I mean other that KJ.

Again, Black chip straight up Single deck. Take my offer. Should be easy money for you if I don't know how to count.
    A monkey can count. Not everyone can take advantage optimally. Noone is saying you don't have an advantage. So why would someone want to host your action? People are saying your play is suboptimal and not at a professional level.

A monkey can count. Not everyone can take advantage optimally. Noone is saying you don't have an advantage. So why would someone want to host your action? People are saying your play is suboptimal and not at a professional level.
    Sounds like pussy talkin to me. No? Pro is a self professed term. So let me get this straight. In order to be a Pro, I need to lose $29k in a week. Speak about it on a forum. Make a comeback in 5 months to get back to even and then get pissed if someone doesn't praise me for what a wonderful job I've done.

Let's go with "No Thanks" for $300 Alex.
    Last edited by Moses; 02-11-2019 at 11:11 PM.

Who didn't know this is how this would end? Moses getting all indigent and name calling and threatening everyone.

No one is "picking on you" Moses. You have done this to yourself, by continuing to demonstrate a complete lack of understanding as to what you are talking about.

Personally, I have known for a very long time, that you do not play blackjack at the level, betting or knowledge that you have been claiming. For one, a player can't do that with Reno has his home base, but more importantly just from everything you say. I have never felt the need to call you out on it because unlike T3 or a Rob Singer here, I didn't see you intentionally trying to mislead players. You just made claims about yourself and your play that can't possible be true.

I have seem many people like that on the various forums. Either completely full of BS or just enhancing the facts about themselves. As long as they aren't stating impossible things that will mislead players, I keep quiet and let people figure things out for themselves. I have called out exactly 2 such people, T3 and Singer, because their impossible claims were misleading to other players, meaning players could get hurt.

You have edged up to that line several times, but today is when you crossed that line, with your win with no variance bullshit, which frankly appears to be a page out of T3's book. It's not possible. Simply mathematically impossible. Blackjack card counting involves great variance and swings. There are things you can do to lessen that variance, like playing with a smaller spread, but the cost is win rate. That is a trade that anyone trying to make any kind of real money simply can't make. But that is neither here nor there. Your claim of winning without variance is just completely impossible....PERIOD! It puts you in a class with Singer and Mr 18 y.o.'s in a row.....JUST NOT POSSIBLE!

Sounds like pussy talkin to me. No? Pro is a self professed term. So let me get this straight. In order to be a Pro, I need to lose $29k in a week. Speak about in on a forum. Make a comeback in 5 months to get back to even.

Let's go with "No Thanks" for $300 Alex.
    I don't know anyone that would sell themselves for 40% less than full market value. Your consistent schedule theory is right up there with Singer's Martingale. No wonder you 2 get along. You have opened your mouth and removed all doubt. Just saying. Now feel free to make nonsensical threats, make BS personal challenges, talk to yourself thru a cast of characters, or whatever else is needed for you to get thru this.

KJ. You are in your own world. Fantasy. Make believe. I take what they give. Now, if you want to play me or vice versa? I'm all for it. IF not. You need to pipe down. What makes you so friggin smart? You lost, Lost, LOST $29k in a week. If takes a pro to do that? One who understands the game? Sounds to me like someone who has his head in his ass. Now, just because you say it on a forum, you expect all to believe you made this comeback?

I KNOW what I do. And I WILL put it up against YOU anytime, anywhere. It doesn't take a blackjack genius to lose $29K in a week. Win today. Play tomorrow. THAT's the objective. Not LOSE this week so I can complain about it on a forum. Then speak to a comeback to be praised. Sounds like sheer idiocy to me.

I don't know anyone that would sell themselves for 40% less than full market value. Your consistent schedule theory is right up there with Singer's Martingale. No wonder you 2 get along. You have opened your mouth and removed all doubt. Just saying. Now feel free to make nonsensical threats, make BS personal challenges, talk to yourself thru a cast of characters, or whatever else is needed for you to get thru this.
    Sadly, this is the cliff notes....spot on.

I am done with this though. I don't know why Moses felt the need to expand this basically single discussion to 2 threads and have me running back and forth. I don't have some goal to humiliate Moses. He has done that to himself.

No variance. Complete voodoo!

Pretty damn easy to hide behind a forum which is all you're about. Y'all keep stoking each other about how great you are. Pat each other on the hiney when you lose and say "hang in there, for the long term." I'll just keep on winning. But we both know you don't have the balls to back up anything you've said...and that's enough for me.

It doesn't take a blackjack genius to lose $29K in a week. Win today. Play tomorrow. THAT's the objective. Not LOSE this week so I can complain about it on a forum. Then speak to a comeback to be praised. Sounds like sheer idiocy to me.
    What the fuck Moses?!? I won just under 100k from blackjack last year! And yes, that includes a number of losing weeks, including the single worst week of my 15 year carreer. That is exactly how professional blackjack play works!

I am done with this though. I don't know why Moses felt the need to expand this basically single discussion to 2 threads and have me running back and forth. I don't have some goal to humiliate Moses. He has done that to himself.

No variance. Complete voodoo!
    It's just words KJ. You don't have the guts to back anything up. You humiliated yourself when you showed your weakness, lack of discipline, and absolute iconic idiocy by losing $29K in a week. Only a moron would do this. What's worse is you talk about it and need comforting. Sick man. Very sick.

Prove me wrong KJ. PROVE ME WRONG!

Pretty damn easy to hide behind a forum which is all you're about. Y'all keep stoking each other about how great you are. Pat each other on the hiney when you lose and say "hang in there, for the long term." I'll just keep on winning. But we both know you don't have the balls to back up anything you've said...and that's enough for me.
    No effort is needed to back up truth. It stands on its own merit. You keep winning lunch money and having breakfast with the boys in the sports book. Nothing wrong with that.

Thread Information