Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The rollercoaster that is professional card counting.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    What a low life you are.
    Lost another $1000 today. That could be variance. But $29K in a week? KJ. You can put on makeup. Let your hair grow long. Wear a wig. Get breast implants. Even a sex change. But you lost $29 friggin thousand dollars in a week. YOU CAN"T FIX STUPID.

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    Originally Posted by Moses View Post

Time for bed little girl?
    You talkin too Adrian again? Maxpen = MinVag. Dont worry. I wont tell his camel about you two.
    I doubt anyone on Planet Earth has any idea WTF you’re talking about...well maybe Bob
    Okay. Take a look a MaxPen's photo at WOV. He/she look's like Adrian from Rocky when she worked at the pet shop. So now, Keystone likes little girls? Damn, I thought he had a crush on MinVag's camels. The best ointment for your chapped lips is actually camel shit. Really, just rub some on your lips. IT may not totally cure it. But it will for damn sure stop you from licking them.
    Last edited by Moses; 02-12-2019 at 09:37 PM.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    That has legal ramifications coach belly and I am sure you know that. It violates the terms of the website that I agreed to when purchasing their services as well as possibly opening me up to liability.
    I've never paid for information on the internet, or agreed not to share.

Post or PM me the website where you paid for this Rob Singer info about food stamps.

I am not afraid of the terms and conditions, legal ramifications or whatever else you fear.

I'll pay the $3 and post whatever info I pay for without consideration of liability.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    As a favor to people interested in the truth, I can verify this.
    Why are you still hanging around here after making such a big deal about leaving?

You challenged me to catch you soliciting, and I did...so you owe me $10K.

My conditions for these circumstances have always been to settle up face-to-face.

I am looking forward to facing you, ditz.

Can we make this happen?

You caught me soliciting on a forum? Via email? Via text? Via phone? Sure you did. Post it up. I'll send you my address. Hell, I'll print my address right here and invite everyone.

I'll be at the SoCon Basketball Tournament March 8-10 in Asheville, NC. More than happy to get together then.

Coach -- sitting on evidence I solicited Argentino (or anybody) in the last five years? LOL. Seems to me you'd post it up, you know, as a way to demonstrate my lying and overall bullshit.
    Last edited by redietz; 02-12-2019 at 11:16 PM.

What a low life you are.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quit trying to get everyone else to do the work and do it yourself. If you want someone to prove claims then get Argentino to prove all the phony claims he's made in the last 15 years.
    There's plenty of time to address all claims, but it works better to address them one at a time.

This is how we can work through who is telling the truth.

So first things first...let's see what this paid-for info shows about Singer and foodstamps.
    You're right. First things first. Argentino made the first claims many years ago. So let's work through it step by step starting with his tax returns that he was supposed to put up. Then we will move on to other things.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

That has legal ramifications coach belly and I am sure you know that. It violates the terms of the website that I agreed to when purchasing their services as well as possibly opening me up to liability.
    I've never paid for information on the internet, or agreed not to share.

Post or PM me the website where you paid for this Rob Singer info about food stamps.

I am not afraid of the terms and conditions, legal ramifications or whatever else you fear.

I'll pay the $3 and post whatever info I pay for without consideration of liability.

As a favor to people interested in the truth, I can verify this.
    Why are you still hanging around here after making such a big deal about leaving?

You challenged me to catch you soliciting, and I did...so you owe me $10K.

My conditions for these circumstances have always been to settle up face-to-face.

I am looking forward to facing you, ditz.

Can we make this happen?
    Put up the proof idiot. Your word isn't worth shit. Proof, idiot.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    I don’t know why anybody is spending time trying to figure out who anybody is or if their claim is true.
    Why would anyone bother to post claims without being willing to prove them?
    Ask Argentino.

You caught me soliciting on a forum? Sure you did. Post it up.
    Here you go...

The Wise Guys Contest plays (www.vegaswiseguys.com) have been publicly available to the public for the last 35 years? And that my having the best college football ATS record in the contest for the cumulative last 30 years is likely not a fluke?
    I clicked onto the link that you provided and could not find any confirmation of your 30-year ATS claim above.

I could not find any cumulative results for the last 30 years...but I did find that you finished 17-18-1 in 2014. I'll bet that Rob Singer did better with his picks that year.

It appears that in order to view any results from the 2018 contest a subscription is required.

I consider that a solicitation on your part...you have solicited subscribers on behalf of the website whose link you provided.

You owe me $10K pal.

Moose, Rocco...help the ditz find his checkbook.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    You're right. First things first. Argentino made the first claims many years ago. So let's work through it step by step starting with his tax returns that he was supposed to put up. Then we will move on to other things.
    You can start wherever, whenever and with whomever you choose. Good luck.

The first claim I'm interested in is the latest claim made right here in this thread.

I'll work my way backwards from that claim, which should be easy enough to corroborate.

Post the proof, or link to the proof for the claim made below...

Argentino/Singer has been banned from the food stamp program.

The entertainment continues.... You know it's all hearts and flowers when all it takes a discussion on how kew doesn't pass the sniff test with his experienced peers, and then redietz/mickey get rattled enuf to pop on and jump up and down like screaming children over it!

Oops! Can't stay any longer right now. I'm having trouble finding some sucker's house to steal electricity from to run the lights on my 1960's 5th wheel. And when I get home from submitting my 2019 fraudulent food stamp application at the welfare office, we'll be headed for San Diego's hotels once again.

Let's hear it for poverty!

Rob Singer wrote:

"Oops! Can't stay any longer right now. I'm having trouble finding some sucker's house to steal electricity from to run the lights on my 1960's 5th wheel. And when I get home from submitting my 2019 fraudulent food stamp application at the welfare office, we'll be headed for San Diego's hotels once again.

Let's hear it for poverty! "

Wherever the story goes Rob whether you are poor or wealthy no one cares, either way. No amount of money will substitute for all of the insecurities that you have. By the way you are not any better a person on the board than mickey, KJ, Bob, myself or anyone else around here.
    Last edited by BoSox; 02-13-2019 at 08:08 AM.

Originally Posted by Moses the Wuss

You talkin too Adrian again? Maxpen = MinVag. Dont worry. I wont tell his camel about you two.
    I doubt anyone on Planet Earth has any idea WTF you’re talking about...well maybe Bob
    Okay. Take a look a MaxPen's photo at WOV. He/she look's like Adrian from Rocky when she worked at the pet shop. So now, Keystone likes little girls? Damn, I thought he had a crush on MinVag's camels. The best ointment for your chapped lips is actually camel shit. Really, just rub some on your lips. IT may not totally cure it. But it will for damn sure stop you from licking them.
    Sounds like you speak from experience lol...what a F`n clown

Here you go...

The Wise Guys Contest plays (www.vegaswiseguys.com) have been publicly available to the public for the last 35 years? And that my having the best college football ATS record in the contest for the cumulative last 30 years is likely not a fluke?
    I clicked onto the link that you provided and could not find any confirmation of your 30-year ATS claim above.

I could not find any cumulative results for the last 30 years...but I did find that you finished 17-18-1 in 2014. I'll bet that Rob Singer did better with his picks that year.

It appears that in order to view any results from the 2018 contest a subscription is required.

I consider that a solicitation on your part...you have solicited subscribers on behalf of the website whose link you provided.

You owe me $10K pal.

Moose, Rocco...help the ditz find his checkbook.

That was beyond lame. I derive zero income from Playbook other than contest winnings. And yes, my income taxes demonstrate that.

I also recommend Kroger as a good place to shop. I derive no income from Kroger, either. I recommend Precision Auto in Johnson City as a good car repair shop. I derive no income from Precision, either. And I recommend the Tuscany as a nice place to stay off-strip in Las Vegas. Unfortunately, they don't tip me.

Coach, I find it hilarious that you quote a 17-18-1 record as a horrific outcome. You've gotta be kidding. You do realize it's a pat on my back that that's the worst record you could come up with? I've been in the contest 30 years or thereabouts. Ask Dan if he'd take a 17-18-1 record (based on Monday lines only) as his worst record in three decades. LOL. I have a big secret for you, coach. Way back when, probably in the '80's, I had a 17-19 record, too! Wow - what a failure!

Man, you know nothing. I have said gazillions of times I have losing years (that really was not one of them in terms of sports gambling, but I digress). I actually won that season -- not great, but eked out a small profit. The Wise Guys record that year was what it was. And no, there's no guarantee anyone picking two games a week would have had a better record. Historically (and I've been doing this since 1979), I have a losing season every six to seven years. This isn't magic. It requires expertise. Now it just so happens that currently I haven't actually lost in more than a decade, but there have been a couple of marginal years in there where not much was accomplished.

Just lame, coach. I've been on this forum and LVA and LVAdvice for literally decades and you can't come up with a single example of me PMing someone or emailing someone or texting someone or calling someone to recruit a client? You would think someone somewhere would have something bad to say about me, or report it, or complain about a losing year or scam, but you didn't find anything?

Even Kroger gets a bad review occasionally. And Precision Auto.

And if you think I'm scared of meeting you? LOL. PM me your name -- I'll furnish my address. Even better -- furnish me your address, and I'll be happy to visit. As I said, I'll be at the SoCon tournament March 8-10. I'll be attending the Senior Olympics in Albuquerque in June; we could get together then. Or schedule a meet-up with Dan in Las Vegas during the summer. I'll show. And I'll hire a videographer. We can have a sit down and film it. I'll be doing a podcast by then. I'll be more than happy to share your expertise with the world.

The thing about you and Argentino -- you either shelled out a couple of bucks and checked on him, but couldn't find the food stamps stuff, or you didn't check on him. You have a guy peddling million-dollar-profit martingale video poker stories, and your focus is me, who's been publicly monitored for 30 years? Do you know how out-and-out foolish that appears?

P.S. Coach, you realize if you had asked me, I could have provided all 50 Wise Guys and the contest standings week-to-week gratis. Although things must be tight in the belly household, I'm here to help. God forbid, you blow $50 on 18 weeks of reports.
    Last edited by redietz; 02-13-2019 at 09:11 AM.

Sounds like you speak from experience lol...what a F`n clown

Clowns really scare you, don't they. It seems you're afraid of just about everything. Relax Mohammered. That's just your shadow. I know it looks just like you.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    The reason for all this bickering is as simple as this:

Kew just can't STAND that anyone else is more knowledgeable about BJ, its theory, and its math, than him. And we've all seen how he so entertainingly comes apart at the seams whenever anybody challenges his words or asks him the tough questions about his claims..
    Good point.
    Inasmuch as a true winning professional would never be riled from other's opinions, kew's wordflow (and he provides a LOT of them day & night/here & there as everyone sees) is his #1 enemy. He says so many things that just don't work together, and with his obtuse penchant for throwing out so much concocted personal information about himself--a good part which is strange, humiliating, or perverted to the point of self-obsession--he has brought every bit of this upon himself...
    History speaks for itself.

I can't say it hasn't been fun watching his house of cards come tumbling down, and seeing his peers take him out to the woodshed just makes people here feel warm and fuzzy all over, I'm sure. But I do feel bad for the guy at the same time. He's worked hard to create his pretend life on the forums, and the reason he fights so mightily for the final word is because, well, that's all he has..
    Very enlightening.

Of COURSE a lot of the things Kew says here and on half a dozen other forums "rings true". That exactly fits the M.O. of (in this particular case, re: gambling) an attention and relevance-seeker who thinks he's clever and out-smarting others by sprinkling in believable aspects of his concocted existence on the internet..
    Interesting observation. History repeats.

And that's because I know him and no one else does..
    You know him? Do tell!
    Remember when he threatened to kill me?..
    With what. His Pom Pom?

That's what did him in. I contacted the FBI, and while I learned a whole lot about his real life then, I don't have the right to release any of the info here. He is, undeniably, fooling everybody with his constant flow of bs about his BJ "life"....if you could call it that.?..
    Holy shit. Batman.

And from the outside you can easily tell he has this internet charade going by the way he gets unraveled whenever he has even the smallest question re: his "nothing-but-winning" come his way.
    Except for the $29k week loss which was a set up to tell the story of his recovery. $29k would buy a damn nice car. Too bad he can't pass the drivers test.

If he were to wise up, he'd leave the forum universe for good before it becomes too much for him. His peers here seem to believe that day has already come.

I have no more to say about this internet forum clown. Those of you who want/need to believe him--have at it. You're being used and you know it.
    Guess what time it is Rob. Guess what TIME IT IS! It's about time for KJ to run to Dan and tell him what a shitty forum he runs and that we should all be banned because we don't like hearing KJ's song of "I Gotta Be Me." Then, Dan won't. And KJ will make yet another tearful farewell thread. And then return. History repeats. I lost track. How many times has that happened?

Gotta run. I've got to lose another $27,200 in 3 days so I can turn Pro.

What year you living in douchebag?....29K only buys a decent car for a mutt like yourself lol

Coach, I find it hilarious that you quote a 17-18-1 record as a horrific outcome...that's the worst record you could come up with?

if you had asked me, I could have provided all 50 Wise Guys and the contest standings week-to-week gratis.
    You've been asked many times to provide any manor of proof of your claims...results, standings, links, etc...and each time you have declined to provide anything.

In this instance, after having been called out by Singer for essentially past-posting your football picks, you replied with the following:

Will someone remind Mr. Argentino that The Wise Guys Contest plays (www.vegaswiseguys.com) have been publicly available to the public for the last 35 years? And that my having the best college football ATS record in the contest for the cumulative last 30 years is likely not a fluke?
    The link you provided to substantiate your plays and record requires a paid subscription to view what you referenced. You didn't recommend the vegaswiseguys site, you provided the link for readers to research your claims.

You could have provided whatever you proof you have gratis...but you didn't do that, you provided a link that requires a paid subscription. That's soliciting.

The 2014 results are the only results available without a subscription at the link you provided. I didn't "come up" with them, you sent them to me.

Go right ahead and PM me your address if you want...you've already PMd me multiple times, so what's stopping you this time?

I like the idea of a summer meeting, and an appearance on your podcast.

I'll be in LV for 10 days wrapped around Memorial Day weekend.

You owe me $10 grand...don't forget your checkbook
    Last edited by coach belly; 02-13-2019 at 10:37 AM.

Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Take a look a MaxPen's photo at WOV.
    I can't find it. Can you post a link to the photo?

Just went back and read several hours of coach belly's posts, starting with his very first post, which was way before I joined. Or rather, instead of coach belly, I will refer to him as Singer sock # ?? Absolutely pathetic. It really is. Dan Druff just can't be this stupid. The only other scenario is he is complicit in this shit. What a fucking forum!

Then there is Moses. Who that knew Moses or of Moses's history, didn't know where this would end up....with Moses threatening people and continuing with the general hate attacks that this site is now known for.....against multiple members.

In Singer's absence, and some new legit members, like BoSox and a couple others, we were finally able to have a decent period on this site, mostly gambling discussion, hell even some blackjack discussion.

But Singer and his hate and sockpuppet, coach belly returns. Crazy ass Moses turns up his hate and craziness....and it all comes crumbling down to what this site is and all it can ever be. I mean can you imagine....this site is so fucked up that Alan even left.

Good job Dan Druff!. It was a real good idea making the statement that "you can't be banned from this site, anything goes". That is hanging a welcome sign for the trolls and mentally retarded that you seem to enjoy populating your forum. And that's fine, but don't pretend it has anything to do with gambling, or Las Vegas. It doesn't. It is just Dan's little fun house and entertainment.

Thread Information