Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Scarab game is very interesting. :)

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post
    I've been very cautious about playing machines that have four or more spins to go because I don't have a good feel for what an an above average state looks like at spins 1-6. Once you get to 7-9 it becomes more obvious. Of course at 9 you can calculate your worst case scenario if you want.
    I always laugh when I find one on 9 with a bunch of wilds in the screen. What was the person that left it thinking?
    I surmise that they lost all their money and can't play even one more spin. :/

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post
    I've been very cautious about playing machines that have four or more spins to go because I don't have a good feel for what an an above average state looks like at spins 1-6. Once you get to 7-9 it becomes more obvious. Of course at 9 you can calculate your worst case scenario if you want.
    I always laugh when I find one on 9 with a bunch of wilds in the screen. What was the person that left it thinking?
    A lot of civilians that play this don’t realize that at the 10th spin the scarabs turn wild. They think they are just playing a regular slot machine and don’t understand there is any significannce to the highlited spots. They also don’t notice the spin counter in the corner that says “x of 10 spins” How do I know this? Not only from observing people playing but the very first time I ever played this I didn’t get it either and left a machine with a lot of Scarabs on it lol.

Originally Posted by DGenBen View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

A lot of civilians that play this don’t realize that at the 10th spin the scarabs turn wild. They think they are just playing a regular slot machine and don’t understand there is any significannce to the highlited spots. They also don’t notice the spin counter in the corner that says “x of 10 spins” How do I know this? Not only from observing people playing but the very first time I ever played this I didn’t get it either and left a machine with a lot of Scarabs on it lol.
    It is also possible that they think they are straight up being scammed, seeing a bunch of Scarabs in a row not paying, and think the machine is a rip off and leaving. I myself my very first time on Scarab was shocked that a row of Scarabs didn't win me any money and was like,"WTF? " Something told me to keep playing since I saw the "Game 6 out of 10," on the bottom right hand corner, and I'm glad I did. That "Non paying row of Scarabs turned into a full row of WILDS and I won a lot of money!

Thread Information