Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The problem with Singer

In keeping with the spirit of "the problem with...." theme of the day, I want to clear up this Singer, food stamp issue.

Coach Belly, the "gottch ya king" thinks he has one of his gottch ya moments, because I won't post the Singer food stamp fraud information. Two issue with that. One is that it opens me up to some legal liability and I am not going to do that. Second is that I honestly don't remember which services I used. I used 2 different ones, paid $4.99 and $7.99, I think for a week each or maybe one was a 3 day period for one. I checked my credit card statement looking for the name of the service but, it isn't there. The charges are made to some legally named that doesn't match or even give clue to the name used online. This is pretty common with online companies. Anyone who orders things online and does business with online companies knows the billing (legal name) often not only doesn't match, but doesn't give a clue to the online name of the company.

Now I will say this, the two sites that I used had some of the same information and some information only one or the other had. If memory serves me the food stamp abuse was listed on one but not the other. And the food stamp abuse case was associated with Singer's Pahrump address. It's kind of funny how Singer never talks about having resided in low class Pahrump. I wonder why? And before anyone even suggests it, we are talking about the same person, Robert Argentino, same DoB, same SS#....so don't even go there.

The fact is that I looked this stuff up quite a while ago. Months before I posted it. I knew Singer's claims were impossible, mathematically impossible, and when he started attacking me because I began pointing out that his claims were impossible, I wanted to see just what I was dealing with.

Does the food stamp fraud, the evictions, the bankruptcies, other judgements against him prove that he didn't make a million and half dollars playing -EV video poker, using voodoo concepts like stop limits and progressive betting, neither of which can overcome a negative expected value? No it doesn't. But it starts to build a credibility profile and the fact is most of this persons claims, turn out to not true. There are some other things about his career and education that is publicly available, that is just no where near what he claims that I haven't even brought up.

All I am going to say is this guy is NOT who he says, and his claims, not only the mathematically impossible video poker claims, but most of his background claims are just fictional. And the beauty of it is, no one has to take my word for it. Look it up for yourself, just as I did. I guess the question is why is coach belly, blackhole or anyone else that is questioning me to provide something, not looking for themselves? Instead they want to badger me to post shit that I don't want to. I looked it up for myself, and I've told you there is some interesting reading. You guys do the same.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 02-17-2019 at 01:23 PM.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I won't post the Singer food stamp fraud information.
    Are you saying here that you have reports, but won't post them?

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post

You better start up a special counsel

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    That is actually NOT what I said.

Taking something out of context to change the meaning is the same as lying. And that is what you just did, coach smelly, you fucking asshole.

What I said was coach belly THINKS that me not posting information is some sort of "gottach ya" moment. Now you read it again, asshole and tell me that is not what I said.

The whole issue of Singer on this forum is that he couldn't have done what he has done, fraudulent, phony claims without some help, some enablers. Alan always played the role of lead enabler, but there are others, basically the whole anti-AP crowd, like coach smelly and others that not only looks the other way and doesn't question his mathematically impossible claims, but is always doing the kind of shit coach smelly just did to try to protect Singer.

The whole issue of Singer on this forum is that he couldn't have done what he has done, fraudulent, phony claims without some help, some enablers. Alan always played the role of lead enabler, but there are others, basically the whole anti-AP crowd, like coach smelly and others that not only looks the other way and doesn't question his mathematically impossible claims, but is always doing the kind of shit coach smelly just did to try to protect Singer.
    I guess my question to you KJ is why you obsess over it so much. Anyone with common gambling math sense knows Singers claims are Bullshit. And any newbie interested in gambling and possible AP should do the research and understand his claims are mathematically impossible. Maybe you are concerned with others stumbling upon his claims and then losing their ass because of a false belief. I’m of the belief that’s on them and it only helps others stay in the game longer with more losing players. I guess I’m just not a Good Samaritan like you.

As for the rest of his bullshit, I enjoy fucking with him as much as the next guy. I think it’s safe to say life has fucked him worse than we ever could and his belief that others are obsessed with him is one of the few joys in his life. And if others feel it’s OK to fuck creditors and others over like he obviously has, it tells you most of what you need to know about them as well.

So fuck Singer, go out make some more money, because you never have enough. Or go out and spend some on whatever gives you joy. Far better than getting angry over fucks like Singer.

Then again, who am I to give advice.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    I guess my question to you KJ is why you obsess over it so much.
    Fair question Boz. And at times I find myself asking myself the same question.

I generally agree, that new players, hell any players have some responsibility to figure out who is full of shit and pushing a completely phony narrative for themselves. But I do also believe that some of the legitimate players, both AP and just general players, have some responsibility to call out some of the bullshit. If no one challenges such ridiculous claims then just getting this kind of nonsense on the forum gives it some credibility. A forum run by a respected math guy like Wizard, or a blackjack forum run by QFIT who is respected for his software contribution to the blackjack community, or a forum run by a known professional poker player like Dan Druff, steeped in mathematics. If these guys and no one else speak up, then just getting these claims on the forum lends to credibility.

So there is a balancing act. Generally, I don't get too involved calling out frauds, as long as at least someone points out that such and such a claim or statement goes against the mathematical probabilities or worse yet possibilities. I have gotten overly involved calling out only 2 members of forums making suck impossible claims. The guy on Norm's forum was so good (at deception), that he was able to really muddy the waters, with all kinds of phony math. And being the leading poster by far, he just kept repeating, over and over, so if someone occasionally called out his bullshit, it was overwhelmed by his literally thousands of posts repeating the claims.

The Singer situation is very similar. Next to recently departed Alan, Singer is the leading poster on this forum. He repeats his phony claims over and over and over. And when people call him out, including Dan Druff, Singer just comes back repeating the same nonsense. That is a strategy. Overwhelm the truth. Now Singer isn't quite as convincing as the first fraud I dealt with, try as he might, with his own phony math and catch phrases like "soft profits".

So I probably haven't needed to be as persistent (or to use your word obsessed), as I have been. BUT I just don't like Singer. His method of changing the subject is to levy personal attacks. Very personal and nasty attacks. It is a distract strategy used by many trolls. As low as his vile nasty attacks against me have been, when he attacked my partner after he passed away, with really nasty lies, just as he has done at least two other member's who's spouses passed away, well for me, that was a line crossed that I take personally. And to that extent I will go out of my way to make sure everyone knows the truth about this asshole, making phony and mathematical impossible claims.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 02-17-2019 at 04:38 PM.

The whole point of kew's obsession with me says it all, and the ONLY reason he's obsessed with me is beause he knows I hit a nerve by explaining the truth about his make-believe "I'm a pro bj player" internet lie. It's basically the same type of reaction I've gotten by exposing the phony exploits of that great sports handicapper redietz.

Kew, you need to learn a lesson from boz. He doesn't believe I've won what and how I said I did, and the only way it's affected him is how badly he feels for having a small penis. Hardly the end of the world. You OTOH come absolutely unglued when faced with the prospect that not only is it possible that someone as intelligent as me could win consistently at what are basically slightly -EV games (compared to a laughable extra per cent that to you idiots supposedly makes "all the difference in the world)--you find it HORRIFIC that I am able to expose you as a phony with all your all-important internet antics. In other words, grow up.

While I don't mind a twit fairy like you making stupid claims, more than just myself would like to see more about this welfare and food stamps claim. The same goes for ANY eviction ever, seeing that I have never lived in an apt. or rented home anywhere since college, and the "multiple bankruptcies". Stop using the excuse that posting this stuff "is not legal". I give you 100% approval to do so--with ZERO LIABILITY! I would have to believe that by now, as you seemingly understand, others here have already tried to find these claims to no avail. So let's have it!

Also, Ive never lived in Pahrump. We stayed in an RV park there for a few months in 2011 and had to get a PO box for mail. And here's something else that makes you look like an even bigger fool. No online site gives out SS#'s, and we'd all love to see the one that talks about food stamps. Next thing you'll claim is you have access to a sex change operation I've had, which would be right up there with your claim that I steal electricity, didn't pay cash for the homes I bought in the last four years, and committed welfare fraud.

Kew will be in trouble soon..... This will be FUN.
    Based on a conversation I just had, I strongly suggest kew post where he got this welfare, evictions, and bankruptcies information from. This is a due-dilligence request. I'm saying you made all these claims up, simply because you are irritated by the fact that I discovered a method of winning, while you cannot win using any methods out there.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 02-17-2019 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Received contact from a member that I could sue kew for defamation of character since he's making false claims against my real name and I haven't been a "gaming celebrity" for 9 years.

Robert Harry Argentino has a breaking and entering charge on his record.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Also, Ive never lived in Pahrump. We stayed in an RV park there for a few months in 2011 and had to get a PO box for mail.
    "never lived in Pahrump, just stayed in a RV park for a few months". Whatever, you homeless transient type call it. But I am guessing Nevada Welfare dept required a mailing address for you to qualify for food stamps, so you got a P.O. Box, right?

Here in Nevada we have a large transient population. They are just a step above the regular homeless often bouncing around from these Seigel suite type weekly housing and other cheap hotels. The only difference between you and them is that you drag you home (trailer) around with you. And these people, just like you are always on the move to stay one step in front of both creditors and/or the law.

So again, it's funny, how Singer likes to talk about these different places he has "lived", meaning parked his trailer, (hiding out from creditors and people he has stiffed), but yet, has anyone ever heard him talk about Pahrump? Puhrump is known as an arm pit of a place, populated with many trailer parks and low life types....Rob Singer/Argentino types. Is it any wonder he skipped sharing that with us?

Now let's get back to the food stamp thing. I don't know what happened with Rob and food stamps, nor do I care. I only know what I read. But long before I read about this food stamp "issue" that Rob Singer/Argentino had, I knew that he was on food stamps and likely other welfare programs. I knew this because he knows all about these different programs. He exposes that knowledge when he tries to attack others by saying others are on such and such a program. Regular people don't know all these details. I don't know all these details. Certainly million dollar video poker players don't know this kind of information. Nor do Vice-presidents of corporations. Only people on these freaking programs know about them in detail like this Singer/Argentino character does.

Oh and one other thing. As for you 'thinking' you are intelligent.....what a freaking joke THAT is. It's funny, it is always the stupidest people in the room that think they are the smartest.

I get the feeling you think you are good looking as well, Singer. Your NOT! In those video's with Alan, you were about the most unattractive human being I have ever laid eyes on. I'm serious. You resemble the caveman from the Geico commercials.

I've been told to get these points on the record and I'm printing them out. Dan, it's best you don't delete anything as I've already printed this thread out. Please cooperate if asked to by authorities.

Kew, you have 48 hours from the date and time of this post to produce evidence of your evictions, bankruptcies, and welfare/food stamps applications/receipt of/usage of/fraud claims by myself, Robert Harry Argentino.

You also have 48 hours to produce evidence of your claims that I did not purchase the home I'm living in in Glendale Az, the home I purchased and use as a 2nd residence in Peoria Az, and the home we spend some of the summer months in in S. Dakota.

And I am adding the poster who uses the handle "mickeycrimm" into the suit based on his most recent post. He is requested to produce evidence that I have ever had a felony or misdemeanor conviction "charge" on my lifelong record.

Note: for disclosure purposes, I already know the names of these two accusers.

Oh and one other thing. As for you 'thinking' you are intelligent.....what a freaking joke THAT is. It's funny, it is always the stupidest people in the room that think they are the smartest.

I get the feeling you think you are good looking as well, Singer. Your NOT! In those video's with Alan, you were about the most unattractive human being I have ever laid eyes on. I'm serious. You resemble the caveman from the Geico commercials.
    Those things don't matter. I am old and my wife is old. You may say anything you like about looks etc., just as I am allowed to denigrate you for being a disgusting homo who likes it up the ass. Most people would rather have an unattractive friend than a screwed up one.

I've been told to get these points on the record and I'm printing them out. Dan, it's best you don't delete anything as I've already printed this thread out. Please cooperate if asked to by authorities.

Kew, you have 48 hours from the date and time of this post to produce evidence of your evictions, bankruptcies, and welfare/food stamps applications/receipt of/usage of/fraud claims by myself, Robert Harry Argentino.

You also have 48 hours to produce evidence of your claims that I did not purchase the home I'm living in in Glendale Az, the home I purchased and use as a 2nd residence in Peoria Az, and the home we spend some of the summer months in in S. Dakota.

And I am adding the poster who uses the handle "mickeycrimm" into the suit based on his most recent post. He is requested to produce evidence that I have ever had a felony or misdemeanor conviction "charge" on my lifelong record.

LMFAO!!!! Phony Robbie is now crying "lawsuit". The truth hurts doesn't it Rob. Good luck with that lawsuit.

And in this phony lawsuit, you might want to mention how you repeatedly stated that my partner died of aids, a liable completely false claim. He died of an aneurism. Also be sure to mention the liable claims of me having sex with my brother and mother. Yeah, there is actually some lawsuit material here, if someone wanted to pursue such an avenue, but you are on the wrong end, Argentino you fool.

Time to cut your losses and just fade away, you freaking old moron.

I'm glad kew started this thread with my pen name and followed up with the use of my real name.

Here's what this is about, and I'm getting an appointment with an atty. tomorrow right after my dental appt.

Everyone makes claims of all sorts on internet forums--both about others and themselves. There's also numerous personal attacks that are levied time and again in response. For the most part, these are acceptable.

However, when someone, anonymous or not, joins or starts a discussion claiming THEY HAVE DOCUMENTED DEFAMATORY EVIDENCE FROM AN INVESTIGATION (paid for online in this case) and they refuse to substantiate their claim by identifying the source, they are guilty of civil libel and may have committed a crime.

I am pursuing this because it is the right thing to do.

Good luck with that. Keep us posted.

LMFAO!!!! Phony Robbie is now crying "lawsuit". The truth hurts doesn't it Rob. Good luck with that lawsuit.

And in this phony lawsuit, you might want to mention how you repeatedly stated that my partner died of aids, a liable completely false claim. He died of an aneurism. Also be sure to mention the liable claims of me having sex with my brother and mother. Yeah, there is actually some lawsuit material here, if someone wanted to pursue such an avenue, but you are on the wrong end, Argentino you fool.

You're rattled right now aren't you.

If you understand civil law and liability, you'd realize that I am not claiming to have seen "evidence" about this claim as you have. And just in case you don't get it, that claim was about him and not you.

Good luck. I'm not trying to get you nervous. That would be wrong.

Not the lease bit, numb nuts. For one, I have already been through this. Ask some of the guys that were with me back at Gambling Forums. I contemplated suing Mike Shackleford. Actually contemplated isn't the right word. I took the first steps and paid for consultation with a law firm in Henderson that specialized in such cases. So I know you have no claim. Nothing. It's an anonymous message board. YOU chose to give up your anonymity. And made false claims that people could easily look into.

But please, pursue it. I strongly encourage you to pursue it.

But it certainly sounds like SOMEONE is rattled. It is really this simple. You are one of the biggest trolls on the internet. You are Nasty and a fraud. And now you have been exposed and you are crying like a little bitch. Just go away you piece of shit!

This is interesting. While kew is worried that he'll have to pay me something, it's not money that I'll be seeking (other than atty. & court costs). My position going in is two-fold: kew admits to making this stuff up about me, and he signs an agreement that he'll both resign from all the gaming related forums he posts on, and he will never be able to join any internet gaming-related forum again.

Along with the release of his real name, that will be quite the stinging punishment.

Not the lease bit, numb nuts. For one, I have already been through this. Ask some of the guys that were with me back at Gambling Forums. I contemplated suing Mike Shackleford. Actually contemplated isn't the right word. I took the first steps and paid for consultation with a law firm in Henderson that specialized in such cases. So I know you have no claim. Nothing. It's an anonymous message board. YOU chose to give up your anonymity. And made false claims that people could easily look into.

But please, pursue it. I strongly encourage you to pursue it.

But it certainly sounds like SOMEONE is rattled. It is really this simple. You are one of the biggest trolls on the internet. You are Nasty and a fraud. And now you have been exposed and you are crying like a little bitch. Just go away you piece of shit!
    Kew, if you weren't concerned you'd just let the chips fall. That issue with Mike had nothing to do with lying about seeing actual evidence for the purpose of trying to denigrate another person.

Thread Information