Although I didn't just arrive on a space ship from the milky way like redietz seems to have, similar to him I've only read the past several posts here since returning from the snow in N. Nevada. Surprise of surprises! Kew is STILL involved in nothing but internet forum conflict

There also appears to be a whole lot of mis-information being passed around regarding threats, liability etc. I met yesterday with a social media defamation atty., and he gave me a very clear understanding of the facts when threats and false accusations occur online. The interesting part is how kew claimed to have "all the info he needs" since supposedly meeting with some LV lawyer over his pussified whining about WoV. Yet his claims don't line up with the facts. What else is new?

Here's the facts: you anonymous people can trade all the insults, lies, accusations, and threats (including killing) you desire between one another, and there's absolutely no liability, culpability, or responsibility assumed by anyone, and no one would have committed any crime or would be guilty of anything. Why not? Simple. Because nobody knows precisely who they're threatening or making phony claims about, and conversely, their "victims" know nothing about them. It is in effect, a bunch of actors involved in fantasy. The only person who might have to face the music in some manner over these things in the long run is the forum owner.

It only gets real when ANYONE threatens to kill or makes damaging claims based on "evidence" against a real and known person. I saw here where I think kew threatened to shoot Moses? The truth is, although kew wouldn't know the butt end of a gun, he also doesn't know who or where Moses is. Therefore, kew, as usual, is blowing internet-life smoke up everybody's asses. And he can make these type threats against Moses or anyone else who's anonymous all day long.

There's more coming.....