Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
This post is mostly for Moses, but I'm okay with anybody's input if you know anything about blackjack. Even if you don't know something about blackjack, and just want to post an insult, go for it. I like a good insult too! Lol. Btw, I don't mind this thread getting derailed as long as the insults are somewhat entertaining.

Moses, this was the advice you gave me on ZenZone to improve my HiLo game for DD:

"Try this. Exchange the tags of the 2 with the 7. Add .5 to the 5 and -.5 to the 9. Also add 14vs10 to your Sweet Sixteen. I've already done the work and it is a simple short move that WILL improve your game considerably and will totally fuck with the EITS counting along using HiLo. It's only a suggestion from a result of my tons hours in study. But check it out. I'm fairly certain your SCORE will soar with very little additional effort extended."

I get where you're coming from, and it makes sense. Question: What index number do you use for 14 vs 10? Do you do any side counting of 7s for this play. I have no problem side counting 7s for DD if this helps me. It seems like the 14 vs 10 comes up a lot and I'd like to know how to play this hand better.

Thanks!

Go ahead dbs and get everything that you need out of Moses while the getting is good. Then when you have all the info that you want, you can lay low for the right moment when he is not looking and rip out a pound of flesh from him like you are accostomed to doing, and follow up with I thought you were completely stupid on that one Moses, after all we cannot agree on everything. Besides you did not know it was me anyway for a whole two months as I was using another alias, hoping not to upset you.
Again, do we have a translator in the house? Lol. I’m sure bobo is trying to make a point, but I can’t figure it out.

I think bobo is still upset I’m Bob21 here and dbs over on BJTF. I have a feeling bobo will probably never be able to get over this. It’s really affecting his life. I hope BOBO is able to get help. He needs it!

Btw, kJ look at this post. I’m glad bobo resurrected it. It’s my first post here where I was asking Moses a question on his count. And you chimed in. Do you see this post as a troll post?