Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Key Stoned Sock Exchange

It appears this posters primary purpose is to troll. He has yet to start a thread, so this will be his first.

Now since he has chosen me, I would assume he is a disciple from BJTF. There are many clowns and puppets just like him. But none would never have the nuts to admit his handle at BJTF. Nonetheless, you are now my target as well.

This will help Dan from always having to go eliminate your posts from threads for trolling.
    Last edited by Moses; 02-04-2019 at 05:08 PM.

Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    It appears this posters primary purpose is to troll. He has yet to start a thread, so this will be his first.

Now since he has chosen me, I would assume he is a disciple from BJTF. There are many clowns and puppets just like him. But none would never have the nuts to admit his handle at BJTF. Nonetheless, you are now my target as well.

This will help Dan from always having to go eliminate your posts from threads for trolling.
    I have never read BJTF, don’t know who’s there and don’t know why you keep talking about it and the people there on this forum..and looking around, no one else seems to care here either. I guess that’s why you started a thread here a week or 2 ago asking if you should keep posting about it, and why you created a sock to feign phony interest and praise you at the same time...isn’t that right Bob-ses? ....like I told you before, get a grip dummy

I’ve still yet to start a thread...you did...dummy, LOL

No socks for me. You will have to ask Bob. I've clearly got a grip idiot...right on you and where it counts the most. Keep squirmin wormin. I did that just to piss you off since your so anal about spelling.

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    You're nuttier than squirrel turds. And have got to be the biggest chicken shit on earth.

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post

In his world it is your first. Welcome to having a place in his ramblings next to R2D2 and others.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

In his world it is your first. Welcome to having a place in his ramblings next to R2D2 and others.
    Strictly in his honor. So all those that he has pissed off can bring it to him now and in the future. Nice hat Adrian. Love your dress.

Originally Posted by RS__ View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    I like the agitation displayed by Max again. That alone answers a dozen questions.
    Rob. Don't you think you are being a little too hard on MaxPen? I mean he's been agitated since he was a baby. It started when his mom boarded a bus. The driver said "eck, what an ugly baby." She sat down fuming and told the gent sitting next to her that the driver just insulted her.

The gent replied, "you go up and tell that bus driver off but good. It's okay, go ahead, I'll watch your monkey."
    Okay that was actually pretty funny.
    LOL

Sounds like something that would come from the mouth of a person who wandered the desert for forty years. Your nuttier than a 10 lb. Fruitcake and crazier than a dog in a fire hydrant factory.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Sounds like something that would come from the mouth of a person who wandered the desert for forty years. Your nuttier than a 10 lb. Fruitcake.
    I saw your pic over at WOV. Man, you are one goofy lookin dude. Like Adrian when she worked at the pet store. So that was you screwing my sheep.

How does Moses find his goat in the sand dunes?

Very satisfying.

MaxPen a/k/a Amin Abadmood

Why did his rapes go unreported? Because GOATS can't talk.

DUD

Name:  gongsh2.jpg
Views: 575
Size:  17.6 KB

Now this is a good post....there are some very high class (meaning HS locker room material) insults here. It's not just your typical name calling. If you didn't laugh as you read this thread, you don't have a sense of humor. Just to show you how warped my sense of humor is, I thought this was one of the funnier lines: "Keep squirmin wormin." Couldn't stop laughing when I read that one.

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    Now this is a good post....there are some very high class (meaning HS locker room material) insults here. It's not just your typical name calling. If you didn't laugh as you read this thread, you don't have a sense of humor. Just to show you how warped my sense of humor is, I thought this was one of the funnier lines: "Keep squirmin wormin." Couldn't stop laughing when I read that one.
    Of course, the other half of Bob-Ses was bound to show up. You two are like wrestling pigs. Everyone gets filthy but the pigs enjoy it. I need to remind myself not to participate in the act of pig wrestling. I'm out.

MaxPen and Keystone are like boy-girl twins. Telling which is which is tricky. So what does Amin Abadmood ((MaxPen) do when he leaves? Islams the door.

Pigs got fat. The Hog got slaughtered. Picture Amin Abadmood in the mud with that hat and dress. LMAO
    Last edited by Moses; 02-04-2019 at 11:10 PM.

I totally forgot Kamul Nogoot told me Keystoned a/k/a Mohammered Bin Laidoff has taken a special liking to one of his goats. Now, I see why you took offense.

No matter. Guess what day it is Mohmammered GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS! max, Max, MAx, MAX, MAX c'mon. GUESS.

Originally Posted by Moses the Pussy
    I totally forgot Kamul Nogoot told me Keystoned a/k/a Mohammered Bin Laidoff has taken a special liking to one of his goats. Now, I see why you took offense.

No matter. Guess what day it is Mohmammered GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS! max, Max, MAx, MAX, MAX c'mon. GUESS.
    Key word for the day- MEDS....take em ya whacko. I know it`s difficult but read the instructions on the white label and follow them

Thread Information