Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Years ago on Wong's paid site a new type of AP joined up and really impressed me.

  1. #1
    For years and years, 99.98% of anything about AP play was all blackjack talk. One day mickeycrimm joins up and starts telling the board not only about his lifetime experiences, but, also about advantage play from an entirely different perspective. Something that I knew nothing about, but, I was following his post closely as well some other players. All of the knowledge he possessed was impressive to say the least. One of his post I immediately nominated for post of the month, and fought near the end of the month for him to win, which he truely deserved. Usually a clique of buddies always decided the outcome, and many of the best post never got rewarded. After what seemed like a short time Mickey left the board to my disappointment. Suddenly I see him posting here and I am glad that he is.

  2. #2
    Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    For years and years, 99.98% of anything about AP play was all blackjack talk. One day mickeycrimm joins up and starts telling the board not only about his lifetime experiences, but, also about advantage play from an entirely different perspective. Something that I knew nothing about, but, I was following his post closely as well some other players. All of the knowledge he possessed was impressive to say the least. One of his post I immediately nominated for post of the month, and fought near the end of the month for him to win, which he truely deserved. Usually a clique of buddies always decided the outcome, and many of the best post never got rewarded. After what seemed like a short time Mickey left the board to my disappointment. Suddenly I see him posting here and I am glad that he is.
    Very nice BoSox. Mickeycrimm is the real deal. And among advantage players he is very unique because of his journey. He is a real treasure and doesn't get nearly enough recognition because he rubs some folks the wrong way.

    I don't remember Mickey at BJ21. Must have either been before my time, or maybe one of the times I wasn't there, as for a few years I popped in and out for periods, not really caring for the very older judgmental crowd that made up BJ21.

    I first ran into mickey at WoV and immediately knew he was something special. Yeah he had some issue in that at that time, mickey liked his "firewater" and gave birth to the phrase "posting while intoxicated". Although it was kind of funny most of the time, it became apparent, it was not going to be tolerated for long. I begged Shackleford to "find a way" to make it work because mickey was such a valuable member, that even Shackleford himself acknowledged. Shackleford is such a ridged by the rules kind of guy, totally inflexible about anything, that he refused and despite that such a way to enable mickey to continue to participate had been proposed, mickey was soon gone, added to the "Wall of Shame" because that is what that site is really about.

    I then watched mickey's short lived run at BJTF, where he joined only to tear Norm a new ass. That only made me appreciate him even more.

    And then I happened to run into mickey on another forum. A shit forum just like this one, with a handful of members posting useful stuff on message of what the forum was supposed to be and the rest trolling. And when that shithole came crashing down (I guess it is still operating but anyone decent has left), I followed mickey to this shithole.

    There are a few good guys here and this site could be something decent, but the trolls currently run the show and I guess always will. It is such a shame someone like mickeycrimm, his great value and even greater uniqueness is wasted on a site like this. It really is!

    AS much as I have issues with Michael Shackleford's handling of my situation in allowing someone not even part of the site (QFIT) to show up and demand him to ban me. (qfit is long gone from WoV, proving my point), I think that is the second worst decision Shackleford made. He should have found a way to keep someone as valuable as mickey around, especially since such a way was proposed.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 02-21-2019 at 11:10 AM.

  3. #3
    Mickeycrimm is a real valuable asset to this site. Too bad there is a lot of trolls on this site that are a different kind of asset the kind that don't have the et at the end.

  4. #4
    Originally Posted by ke6cdh View Post
    Mickeycrimm is a real valuable asset to this site. Too bad there is a lot of trolls on this site that are a different kind of asset the kind that don't have the et at the end.
    This site also has a ton of assholes like yourself.
    Pelosi Calif. Schumer N.York. Enough said. We'll never stop those states. Their like 2 foreign countries. I'm for invasion.

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Originally Posted by ke6cdh View Post
    Too bad there is a lot of trolls on this site that are a different kind of asset the kind that don't have the et at the end.
    This site also has a ton of assholes like yourself.
    Exhibit A

  6. #6
    Mickey without a doubt knows what he's talking about when it comes to machine play, although that shouldn't need to be mentioned -- the proof is in the pudding, as they say.


    As far as ke6cdh goes, I don't think I've found anything he's written that'd make me think he's an asshole. What's up with that, blackasshole?
    #FreeTyde

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by RS__ View Post
    Mickey without a doubt knows what he's talking about when it comes to machine play, although that shouldn't need to be mentioned -- the proof is in the pudding, as they say.


    As far as ke6cdh goes, I don't think I've found anything he's written that'd make me think he's an asshole. What's up with that, blackasshole?
    Just being an idiot.
    Pelosi Calif. Schumer N.York. Enough said. We'll never stop those states. Their like 2 foreign countries. I'm for invasion.

  8. #8
    I'm just a friend of Alan's. I would like to see Alan beat the casinos by using mathematics and AP play.

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Originally Posted by RS__ View Post
    Mickey without a doubt knows what he's talking about when it comes to machine play, although that shouldn't need to be mentioned -- the proof is in the pudding, as they say.


    As far as ke6cdh goes, I don't think I've found anything he's written that'd make me think he's an asshole. What's up with that, blackasshole?
    Just being an idiot.
    Congratulations! You seem to excell in it

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by ke6cdh View Post
    I'm just a friend of Alan's. I would like to see Alan beat the casinos by using mathematics and AP play.
    I think a lot of us would like to see that.

  11. #11
    BY the way, just look at this thread. A nice thread started by a longtime known blackjack AP, Bosox, acknowledging the unique talents of mickeycrimm.

    Many positive contributions. And then there is blackhole. 2 trolling posts calling two different members an asshole and an idiot. This is everything wrong with this forum.

  12. #12
    Originally Posted by ke6cdh View Post
    I'm just a friend of Alan's.
    Sorry to hear that

  13. #13
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    BY the way, just look at this thread. A nice thread started by a longtime known blackjack AP, Bosox, acknowledging the unique talents of mickeycrimm.

    Many positive contributions. And then there is blackhole. 2 trolling posts calling two different members an asshole and an idiot. This is everything wrong with this forum.
    This is where you got it wrong kj. This is everything that is right with this forum. Itís got a mixture of quality posts with a dab of banter, or trolling if you like. If this forum operated that way youíd like, itíd get 6 views a day. People come on forums for a variety of reasons, with one being entertainment. Conflict and one liners are entertaining. Thatís why movies have conflict.

    You need to grow a thicker skin and quit preaching so much. One thing that makes this forum good is there isnít a lot of censoring, which goes on at the other forums. The moderator here believes in free speech. What a novel idea!
    Last edited by Bob21; 03-17-2019 at 07:15 AM.

  14. #14
    Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    This is where you got it wrong kj. This is everything that is right with this forum. Itís got a mixture of quality posts with a dab of banter, or trolling if you like. If this forum operated that way youíd like, itíd get 6 views a day. People come on forums for a variety of reasons, with one being entertainment. Conflict and one liners are entertaining. Thatís why movies have conflict.

    You need to grow a thicker skin and quit preaching so much. One thing that makes this forum good is there isnít a lot of censoring, which goes on at the other forums. The moderator here believes in free speech. What a novel idea!
    No I don't have it wrong Bob21. These are the posts that you admire.

    Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    This site also has a ton of assholes like yourself.
    Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Just being an idiot.
    This is not a "dab of banter". It isn't clever. It isn't entertainment. It's just a really fucked up, very bitter and angry dude. And the fact that he is in bad health doesn't give him the right to just be a complete asshole, just be nasty and ruin the forum for everyone else.

  15. #15
    WTF is going on with this Las Vegas Forum?
    It is completely out of control.

  16. #16
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    WTF is going on with this Las Vegas Forum?
    It is completely out of control.
    Feel free to leave and not come back then.

  17. #17
    Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    WTF is going on with this Las Vegas Forum?
    It is completely out of control.
    Feel free to leave and not come back then.
    First Off... Go Fuck Yourself.
    Secondly... that is not the way things are done here.
    You need to post up that you are leaving and never coming back.
    After a week or two you come back and start posting again non stop.

    Lastly... you just complained several times about the same stupid shit so Fuck Off!

  18. #18
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

    No I don't have it wrong Bob21. These are the posts that you admire.



    Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Just being an idiot.
    This is not a "dab of banter". It isn't clever. It isn't entertainment. It's just a really fucked up, very bitter and angry dude. And the fact that he is in bad health doesn't give him the right to just be a complete asshole, just be nasty and ruin the forum for everyone else.
    Youíre missing my point kj. I get it. All trolling is not created equal. There is some trolling that is meanspirited meant to incite that this site would be better off without. But where do you draw the line? Who makes that decision? In general, I think itís better for a forum to be self policing. Obviously, thereís times when the moderator needs to step in.

    If you were the moderate would you be constantly censoring people?

    Do you want this site to be like Normís where he censors peopleís views he doesnít agree with? Once someone started a thread on BJTF on the new swat teams some of the Vegas casinos have put in place since the recent mass shooting. Obviously, everybody thought this is another stupid idea by the casinos since that group thinks everything casinos do is stupid. I made a comment that I thought it was a good idea and Norm censored my post, dealeting it. I called no one a name; I was just expressing my view and I got censored. He does this quite a bit.

    Is that what you want here? Censorship?

  19. #19
    Bob21 the name of this forum is Vegas-casino talk. I might be wrong but I thing Dan Druff chose that name. I believe it was something else under Alan. (Could be wrong).

    This would lead one, including anyone arriving via Google search,to believe the appropriate topics are about Vegas, casinos and gambling. And most threads I start are on those subjects.

    Now I do make a lot of posts defending myself. And maybe I should spend less time doing so. But why are the majority of posts on This site, with this name, personal attacks like they are?

    Dan Druff is a professional poker player. He is supposed to be able to "read" people. He can't tell when someone's ONLY intent is to attack and be disruptive? As is very evident about Black hole.

  20. #20
    When I recommend this forum to a friend of mine the other day. I told him he would find a lot of good information if he could wade through a ton of BS. One just needs to ignore the BS and pay attention to the good stuff.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. casinos with paid parking?
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-06-2016, 11:02 AM
  2. MGM Paid Parking Update
    By mrstealth in forum Total Rewards and MLife
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-30-2016, 07:05 PM
  3. Seemoreroyals has joined alan Best Buys Las Vegas Forum
    By seemoreroyals in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-14-2013, 07:46 AM
  4. Frank Scoblete has joined the forum.
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-05-2013, 04:52 PM
  5. Slot Machines (the 1-armed bandit type)
    By Rob.Singer in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-20-2012, 03:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •