Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

To be fair, banned Members cannot read anything on here. When I was temporarily banned, I just saw a message saying something like,"You have been permanently banned." Unless Moses views this website in Incognito Mode or something like that.
Serious question for you Tasha? Are you retarded or "mentally challenged' or whatever today's politically correct term is?

There is no question that Moses can read this forum as he quotes and comments on just about everything.

People that state something that they have no clue about have a 50-50 chance of being right or wrong. YOU seem to be wrong like 90% of the time. How is that even possible. Do you have incredibly bad judgement or are you in fact just ALWAYS trolling?
Its probably closer to 97% of the time she is wrong. So whenever she is willig to give a new member a chance that's been suspected of sockpuppeting then its safe to say that person is a sockpuppet. There is probably 70% chance she is the sockpuppet .

Nathan has admitted she probably has some condition and and is probably on the spectrum.
But it does seem to work in the opposite way though too. When I straight up feel that someone is a Troll I often turn out to be right. I have reported multiple obvious Trolls to WOV Admins and I turned out to be right. In fact there is a Newbie right now on WOV that I feel is an obvious Troll.