Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Moses has been banned

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post

Why don't you leave VCT and go suck his dick over there? Pretty stupid talking to someone on a forum they are banned on.
    I disagree. I’ve mentioned this several times here. Zenzone is “Moses island” and this is how people communite with Moses on other forums. He’s kind of like the wizard in the wizard of oz. You didn’t communicate directly to the wizard either. You went through an intermediator. It wasn’t until the dog pulled the curtain back that Dorothy was able to communicate directly with the wizard. I don’t think anybody is going to be pulling back the curtain from Moses’s sounding board (zenzone) anytime too soon.

So we’ll just have to get used to commicwting with Moses this way. Keystone has almost become a celebrity over at zenzone with all his second hand posts over there.

Btw, have you noticed how popular this thread is? It wouldn’t keep going and have so many views if Moses wasn’t so popular. Now if you don’t mind, I need to sign off here and head over to zensonze to see what Moses has to say.
    Don't forget to drink the Kool-Aid while you're there.
    Not that it matters, but I do agree with some of what Moses says, and he is funny and creative in how he says things. I don’t agree with his threats though. I think he should tone that part down.

And I have learned some things from Moses on bj. In one of my posts, I made a throw away statement where I said his system made no sense. I shouldn’t have said that, since that’s not what I meant. I understand what he’s doing with his bj game and it does make sense. I’m not going to use his column count, but I will use elements of it. I get what he means by changing the 2 for the 7, and how it helps with the 14 vs 10 play, which comes up often. I’m not going to go to the column count, but I will pay more attention to the 7s (some call this side counting 7s). This weekend I did this based on Moses advice and felt it helped my game.

Like I’ve previously said, I’m also on these forums for entertainment. I know that upsets Micky and some others here since they want me banned. Apparently they don’t believe in free speech or laughter. Micky said I should stay away and get my entertainment somewhere else. In Micky’s world these forums are super serious where nothing amusing goes on.

Over time it seems like some gamblers and APs lose their sense of humor and develop a nasty personality. Zeebara comments on this on BJTF. At first, I didn’t know what he meant, but after being on these forums for a while I now see where he’s coming from.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    To be fair, Moses has apologized for his recent and very sudden and out of character off the rails posting rants and said something like,"I actually was going through a rough patch when I was ranting like a maniac at VCT. I feel much better now and more like my old and I went to VCT to apologize for my ranting and found I had already been banned. I can't say I blame Dan for banning me as I really was coming across as a raving lunatic,but I really wish that I would get a second chance since I am over my ranting.
    Moses is a certified nutjob, just rambling on and on, writing to himself.

If I were Dan, I’d unban Moses for a few hours in the morning & let him make like 50 posts, get his hopes up, then delete all his posts and re-ban him. He’d be absolutely devastated, moreso than he is right now.
    #FreeTyde

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Midwest Player, I have no issues with you, but you have always been a bit of a troublemaker. A guy who likes to stir the pot. You aren't doing Moses any favors with your "I feel bad for him, let's give him a second chance" shit. And even worse you aren't sincere, you are just trying to stir the pot and create trouble, as you often do.

Moses is a deeply troubled person. I am not encouraging anyone to continue to read his rants to himself, but anyone who does will come to the same conclusion as MaxPen, who I guess just did read some. He appears to be getting worse. And he is getting himself into real trouble as I suspect at this point the police are reading his continuing threats, as they are aware of that site.

Stop encouraging him MWP, he is going to end up in jail. And if he does, he will have no one to blame but himself. I tried to tell him he was way over the line for several days before I did anything about it. Other members here told him he was over the line. Numerous members that don't even like me, complained to Dan that he was way over the line. And yet he continued. He even asked Dan if it was alright for him to continue to make illegal threats against people. That is the level of bizarreness we are talking about.

A couple people here mentioned how he seems to have gotten much worse in the past couple weeks. Those of us dealing with him for years have witnessed that over and over. I suspect he has some sort of bi-polar or mental condition that required medication and at times he goes off his meds (and off the deep end).

But whatever, if you really care about him MWP, and I suspect you really don't, but if you do, stop encouraging him, before he ends up in jail or dead. Let him just fade away. Because it is all about the spotlight, so once that is gone, hopefully he just disappears and goes back to his little existence as a low roller gambler, sports bettor.
    Whoa! What is this about trying to stir the pot? I have no interest in seeing anyone get in trouble. I believe in second chances. Many times I went to bat for you to try to get Norm to lift your ban. The last time I tried I got a one week suspension from Norm. So yes, I believe Moses should be given a second chance also.

This site is a little different than Norm's as Dan has said it is pretty hard to get banned here. Norm has always run a tight ship. Norm would never put up with all the shit that goes on here. I have tried to help Moses many times and warned him what would happen if he continued his threats. I don't know why Moses thinks fisticuffs is the answer to anything especially something posted on an internet forum. A real man would walk away from trouble.

Now I do think you over reacted by going to the police with this, but certainly that is you right if you felt threatened. However, you situation is a lot different than Norm's who I feel had every right to ban Moses. Moses was not only threatening him on the internet, but actually called him up 3 times and threatened him. Norm has posted under his real name and has made no secret where he lives. Your have never disclosed your real name and there are millions of people who come and go each year from Vegas. The odds of Moses ever finding you are extremely small, and really why would he ever want to for some silly thing posted on the internet unless he is completely nuts.

MWP, we can give you a break as we know you have been shoveling snow constantly for days now near the top of telephone poles, but you are a little late to the game. KewlJ has left the building a few days ago, you can find him over at blackjack info.

Originally Posted by RS__ View Post
    Moses is a certified nutjob, just rambling on and on, writing to himself.

If I were Dan, I’d unban Moses for a few hours in the morning & let him make like 50 posts, get his hopes up, then delete all his posts and re-ban him. He’d be absolutely devastated, moreso than he is right now.
    Re-read your post and try to explain how you are also not a nut job.
    You are one sick, vindictive individual.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    MWP, we can give you a break as we know you have been shoveling snow constantly for days now near the top of telephone poles, but you are a little late to the game. KewlJ has left the building a few days ago, you can find him over at blackjack info.
    Yeah, the storm was bad. It probably was in the top 10 of blizzards that I can remember. Schools are still closed today. I had snow drifts on my path up to my waist, but in the past had drifts up to my chest. The high voltage sign on my utility pole is now completely below snow level. Roads are only one lane. So far spent 4 hours shoveling and that was only my path, probably another 6 hours to get my other car out. Snow drift is almost up to the roof of the car. We only got 22 inches of snow, but the winds made it a monster of a storm. Top wind gusts were clocked at 69 mph.
    http://www.keweenawcountyonline.org/snowfall2.php

At least I wasn't around to see the 1938 U.P. of MI storm of the century.
    https://www.michiganradio.org/post/t...-blizzard-1938

To be fair, Moses has apologized for his recent and very sudden and out of character off the rails posting rants and said something like,"I actually was going through a rough patch when I was ranting like a maniac at VCT. I feel much better now and more like my old and I went to VCT to apologize for my ranting and found I had already been banned. I can't say I blame Dan for banning me as I really was coming across as a raving lunatic,but I really wish that I would get a second chance since I am over my ranting.

Here is Moses's exact apology thread, posted verbatim.
    Moses wrote,

"After I poured my first cup of coffee, I pulled up VT to see that I was banned. I'd already realized I'd dominated the posts the few days prior. Thus had already decided it was time for me to return to my island. But I didn't get the chance to say to Rob, Monet, Blackhole, Mick, Coach, Redietz, Bob 21, Bosox, that I needed at least a day or two off and was handing the baton back to you guys.

So I never got the chance to say how much I enjoyed my time at this forum and it certainly was a learning experience.

No hard feelings Dan on my part. But I would like to point out I never complained to you about anything or demanded any changes be made or said you have a shitty forum. In fact I compliment you for having a unique, one of a kind, forum. But I've seen how guys fold like a cheap suit when a "woman like" figure is ranting before us. We'd do just about anything for a little peace and quiet. I also PMed you earlier in the day to ask if I was coming on too strong but I never received a response so I literally put the hammer down. Also, it was my understanding that if you deemed posts off topic or too cryptic that you simply deleted them as you'd done to Keystone before.

The colorful personalities were truly a hoot for me and something I won't forget. If you're in the area? First beer or soft drink is on me. I also wanted specifically apologize to Redietz, Singer, and Monet for interrupting your threads. Also to Coach, Monet, and Blackhole if I took away some of your thunder. That wasn't my intent. I noticed your posts had slowed considerably. If it was because my over exuberance, my regrets are submitted to you."

Moses wrote,

"After I poured my first cup of coffee, I pulled up VT to see that I was banned. I'd already realized I'd dominated the posts the few days prior. Thus had already decided it was time for me to return to my island. But I didn't get the chance to say to Rob, Monet, Blackhole, Mick, Coach, Redietz, Bob 21, Bosox, that I needed at least a day or two off and was handing the baton back to you guys.

So I never got the chance to say how much I enjoyed my time at this forum and it certainly was a learning experience.

No hard feelings Dan on my part. But I would like to point out I never complained to you about anything or demanded any changes be made or said you have a shitty forum. In fact I compliment you for having a unique, one of a kind, forum. But I've seen how guys fold like a cheap suit when a "woman like" figure is ranting before us. We'd do just about anything for a little peace and quiet. I also PMed you earlier in the day to ask if I was coming on too strong but I never received a response so I literally put the hammer down. Also, it was my understanding that if you deemed posts off topic or too cryptic that you simply deleted them as you'd done to Keystone before.

The colorful personalities were truly a hoot for me and something I won't forget. If you're in the area? First beer or soft drink is on me. I also wanted specifically apologize to Redietz, Singer, and Monet for interrupting your threads. Also to Coach, Monet, and Blackhole if I took away some of your thunder. That wasn't my intent. I noticed your posts had slowed considerably. If it was because my over exuberance, my regrets are submitted to you."
    He had me at “Hello”. I think we should give him a second chance.

Moses wrote,

He had me at “Hello”. I think we should give him a second chance.
    Name:  4F988E0F-050D-4615-B7D6-954A49A01149.gif
Views: 403
Size:  328 Bytes

Moses wrote,

The only thing he was coming on to strong was Bob. Or is that the other way around What kind of douchenozzle posts apologies on an empty forum?

wow. every post. great time. laffs galore. Thank you.

Moses wrote,

The only thing he was coming on to strong was Bob. Or is that the other way around What kind of douchenozzle posts apologies on an empty forum?

I suspect Bob21 is playing games at the Zen Zone, "although he would say that he meant well" I think he logs on and hits the same exact Moses posts something like 293 times a day to boost his moral.

Moses wrote,

I suspect Bob21 is playing games at the Zen Zone, "although he would say that he meant well" I think he logs on and hits the same exact Moses posts something like 293 times a day to boost his moral.
    Wrongo. It’s 295 times a day.

Wrongo. It’s 295 times a day.
    The other 195 remaining hits are from Tater. Although every time he hits one he reads it again and again and thinks they are all different. Later when he sees Moses he says to him Moses you sure have a way with words.
    Last edited by BoSox; 02-27-2019 at 07:06 AM.

By the way Bob you keep referring to the Zen Zone as Moses island but actually, he shares that distinction with Solve et Coagula, and Svengarlicky.

By the way Bob you keep referring to the Zen Zone as Moses island but actually, he shares that distinction with Solve et Coagula, and Svengarlicky.
    There used to be a lot of decent gambling/AP posts. Sadly, no more.

Not that it matters but the reason I refer to zenzone as “Moses island” is because this is what he calls it. I thought that was an interesting name for it...that’s all. I didn’t come up with this on my own. I’m not that smart or cleaver.

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I have banned Moses for making threats against various users here -- some public, some private.

I don't know Moses, but he has acted quite unstable lately, and has alarmed a lot of the userbase with his aggressive and threatening behavior.

To be clear, physical threats of any kind are never allowed here.
    Originally Posted by UCFX View Post
    Just so I'm clear. None of the 3 of you individually or combined wish to engage in a physical confrontation. You're just some silly gay boys with nothing better to do on a Sunday.
    Let's just get this over with. All this and it's going to take less than 3 minutes.
    It's going to be one helluva fight. WHEN AND WHERE?
    Keystone has bit off way more the he can chew. But since you've changed your stance and no longer want to hide from Moses. PM me and we can make arrangements...again. If you don't back down this time.
    Talk is cheap. Keystone. Put up. Wise up. My quarter says Moses will shut you up. Are you a taker or a quitter? I know, I know, here comes some more excuses.
    Come on Dan....WTF? You inexplicably allow Moses back as a sock puppet and he doubles down on the threatening behavior he was banned for. These are your own rules Dan Druff. Please enforce them.

Moses isn't threatening. HE simply isn't backing down from their threats which derive from their false accusations. Bosox threatened me before I was even on this forum. They have continued to demean Tater who was never a part of this forum. Keystone called me a bitch because of the thoughts Bosox put in his head.

I agree with Dan. You just need to add the words "incites or" or "incites leading to" before the word physical. However, consider the number of posts, lies, and threads have been started by KJ and Keystone in regard to Moses since you banned him on February 22.

What would you do if it were your significant other? Would you not stick up for your wife?

If you are going to allow incite, wouldn't it be ludicrous not to expect an ensuing fight?

The ban should've been enough. But it wasn't for KJ and Keystone.

KJ is simply running to you like a 4th grader would to the teacher at recess because he's talked himself into a corner he get out of.

From the posts KJ makes above, it is clear we are trying to put an end to what they began on February 22.

Norm and WOV have both put the end to incites so there is no fights. A big part of that procedure was to ban KJ.

The same day you banned Moses, he complimented you, as Tasha posted. What did KJ do? He started another thread complaining because YOU don't run your site the way HE likes.

Ban KJ? Problem solved. Otherwise, he will forever be a thorn in your back side. Review his numerous posts regarding Norm at Zen Zone. You'll see what I mean.
    Last edited by UCFX; 04-14-2019 at 01:22 PM.

Moses isn't threatening. HE simply isn't backing down from their threats which derive from their false accusations. Bosox threatened me before I was even on this forum. They have continued to demean Tater who was never a part of this forum. Keystone called me a bitch because of the thoughts Bosox put in his head.

I agree with Dan. However, consider the number of posts, lies, and threads have been started by KJ and Keystone in regard to Moses since you banned him on February 22.

What would you do if it were your significant other? Would you not stick up for your wife?

If you are going to allow incite, wouldn't it be ludicrous not to expect an ensuing fight?

The ban should've been enough. But it wasn't for KJ and Keystone.

KJ is simply running to you like a 4th grader would to the teacher at recess because he's talked himself into a corner he get out of.

From the posts KJ makes above, it is clear we are trying to put an end to what they began on February 22.

Norm and WOV have both put the end to incites so there is no fights. A big part of that procedure was to ban KJ.
    I haven`t started any threads about him that I can recall...nor told any lies...just gave my opinion

Thread Information