Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Results 181 to 193 of 193

Thread: Moses has been banned

  1. #181
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Dude, Everything you say and do is based on some sort of alternative reality or alternative point in time. From your going in and out of characters of all sorts of different movies. Posting lyrics from songs. To the many, many stories that you as Moses tell of your days in high school and college playing sports. You are living in the past and in other (alternative realities).

    I am quite sure the fact that your "glory years" occurred 40, 50 years ago, strongly contributes to why you are so bitter about your current situation that you lash out at others. It is always a variation of the same story with the trolls and anti-AP guys on this site. Bitter old dudes with overwhelming regret!
    I assume you are now talking about Moses. This is why people are reading. To see what he will do next. I know you think everyone cares about this gay person with a temper and a need to show he is superior. But you're not. You can't even face what is inside you. Sadly, sooner or later, your heels are going to get too far puffed up and you will forget you are in the real world and not on a forum. When that happens, I hope you can defend yourself. No Dan, that is not a threat. That is a prayer.

    Basically, it's like road rage. You are flipping people off with no intention of getting out of your car. Then, you catch a red light or someone follows you to a parking or worse yet, home. No worries, you won't take my advice nor will you consider your friend Boz advice either. You are so jealous of Moses you can't stand it. Anyone can see it's eating you up inside. That feeling isn't going to go away even if he does...which is exactly why you couldn't stop posting and starting threads after he was banned. Some people need their ego to be feed. In your case, your ego is eating you alive.

    Multiple personalities: UCFX, Sandra, Tater, Karl, Roy, Lou, Steve, Kenny, Mike, Bob - I could go on. They all know you but you don't know any of them. Dan, it's not a Cybil as KJ suggests. Most are a conglomerate of people who love your forum.

    No one cares because everyone can clearly see your a drama queen who has cried wolf too many times. So get used to it or make like a tree and leaf. If you think you are going to intimidate all those personalities or people into leaving you alone? Think again. OR change your ways.

    Now, get Moses out of your head and go play some blackjack. You're late again. Good luck.
    Last edited by UCFX; 04-16-2019 at 10:14 AM.

  2. #182
    Tableplay, you tried to answer my question in the way I asked it. Thank you!

    While I respect Kj and RS_ answers, neither one answered my question. They're basically saying they can spend money better than the other side (meaning the casino people and government). That might be true but that’s a different debate.

    For example, if Kj and RS_ didn’t win the money, someone else would have it and could make the same purchases they did and stimulate the economy in the same way. The exact same augment Kj and RS_ are making is the liberal argument for welfare. Liberals say welfare people are spending the money government gives them for doing nothing, so this is helping the economy. They say some welfare people also use it to start businesses or buy a house. The point is at some point someone has to work and do something productive or society falls apart. Look at Greece. They have so many people on welfare, the country collapsed and had to be bailed out by stronger economies (basically Germany).

    Back to my original question. What I was getting at is what “value” is being created for society when anybody (AP or ploppy) wins money in a casino. The answer is none. And this has nothing to do with the morality of gambling or winning money. The only true “value” being created in a casino is that of entertainment by the casino. There is nothing else going on in a casino except an exchange of money from one party to the other, with the government getting their cut of the action. That’s why I call casinos government's voluntary tax program.

    Movies, sporting events, concerts also fall in the entertainment space. The reason they’re different than casinos is because nobody goes to these so often they go bankrupt. With casinos (through no fault of their own) bankruptcies will increase when casinos open in a new area. People blame casinos for this, but it’s not the casinos fault. There will always be weak people in our society. Since we live in a free society, these people are free to do what they want, which includes losing all their money in a casino, or on lottery tickets.

    Tableplay, as far as your scenario A and B, I think that’s a stretch. First, everybody knows APs don’t tip much. So just because APs win doesn’t mean casino staff will have any more money via tips. In fact, the reverse is probably true. Most gamblers tip quite a bit, even when they’re losing. When I say everybody should lose in the ideal casino world, I’m talking in the long run. Casinos know their games have to have close to even odds so some people (playing in a negative EV way) will win in the short run, like in a weekend. If ploppies didn’t win sometimes, they wouldn’t keep coming back. In the long run, we know what will happen.

    RS_, as far saying an AP helps the economy by not taking someone else’s job that is a liberal concept. Liberals believe there are only so many jobs. A conservative understands that jobs (or work) will always be created in a growing free society. There is not some finite number of jobs.

    Anyway, good discussion. I was surprised I got so many good responses, and very few people trolling.

    My main reason for bringing this up is due to all the misconceptions APs (and the general public) have about casinos. Casinos are doing what their business model calls for them to do. It makes no sense to be upset at a business (any business) when they’re doing what they’re supposed to do.

    Bosox, it's not that casinos are righteous. It's that they are doing nothing wrong so people should quite attacking them and blaming them for things outside of their control. This is why I defend them.

    And for the 105th time: The casino’s business model is to provide negative EV games for the purpose of entertainment. I get casinos can do other things too, like have restaurants, shopping, entertainment shows, ect.

    And Kj, I hope your 5 AP buddies (who can’t handle opinions that don’t line up with theirs) aren’t reading this. You need to tell them to stay off all the Moses channels. There is some high-level stuff being discussed on these channels, far beyond what they’re probably capably of understanding. Lol (I had to end this with a Lol).
    Last edited by Bob21; 04-16-2019 at 02:20 PM.

  3. #183
    Here is a perfect example. Bob, I'm not too proud to say, you lost me. There isn't one of your paragraphs I would want to respond. It just doesn't interest me. No offense. However, your thoughts are very much in order, readable, and appears that you've given this post a provocative thought process.

    So here is my question. IF one doesn't read and/or respond, then fine. Don't respond. But why respond in a rant if someone does care to respond? I will respectively ask you the same question Moses ask you at Zen Zone. Is there a reason I need to know this? Again, no offense meant. Just trying to understand where you're coming from. Folks sure seem to kick up a fuss. Why?
    Last edited by UCFX; 04-16-2019 at 02:27 PM.

  4. #184
    Originally Posted by UCFX View Post
    Here is a perfect example. Bob, I'm not too proud to say, you lost me. There isn't one of your paragraphs I would want to respond. It just doesn't interest me. No offense. However, your thoughts are very much in order, readable, and appears that you've given this post a provocative thought process.

    So here is my question. IF one doesn't respond, then fine. Don't respond. But why respond in a rant if someone does care to respond? I will respectively ask you the same question Moses ask you at Zen Zone. Is there a reason I need to know this? Again, no offense meant. Just trying to understand where you're coming from. Folks sure seem to kick up a fuss. Why?
    Good question UCFX. I wouldn’t have written this long post if I didn’t get good well thoughtout replies from tableplay, RS_, Bosox and even kj to my question. Since they took the time to answer my question (without trolling), I thought I owed them a response that did not belittle anybody, except kj’s 5 AP buddies.

    Please go back and read the posts by RS_, tableplay, Bosox and Kj. You’re right most people won’t read my response or care. But one of these four might.

    One last comment. I didn’t feel my post was a rant. It was a well thoughtout reply to four people who replied to my question. We’re having a good debate without calling each other names. Wow, that’s unusual. Isn’t this what forums are for?

  5. #185
    Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    Tableplay, you tried to answer my question in the way I asked it. Thank you!

    While I respect Kj and RS_ answers, neither one answered my question. They're basically saying they can spend money better than the other side (meaning the casino people and government). That might be true but that’s a different debate.

    For example, if Kj and RS_ didn’t win the money, someone else would have it and could make the same purchases they did and stimulate the economy in the same way. The exact same augment Kj and RS_ are making is the liberal argument for welfare. Liberals say welfare people are spending the money government gives them for doing nothing, so this is helping the economy. They say some welfare people also use it to start businesses or buy a house. The point is at some point someone has to work and do something productive or society falls apart. Look at Greece. They have so many people on welfare, the country collapsed and had to be bailed out by stronger economies (basically Germany).

    Back to my original question. What I was getting at is what “value” is being created for society when anybody (AP or ploppy) wins money in a casino. The answer is none. And this has nothing to do with the morality of gambling or winning money. The only true “value” being created in a casino is that of entertainment by the casino. There is nothing else going on in a casino except an exchange of money from one party to the other, with the government getting their cut of the action. That’s why I call casinos government's voluntary tax program.

    Movies, sporting events, concerts also fall in the entertainment space. The reason they’re different than casinos is because nobody goes to these so often they go bankrupt. With casinos (through no fault of their own) bankruptcies will increase when casinos open in a new area. People blame casinos for this, but it’s not the casinos fault. There will always be weak people in our society. Since we live in a free society, these people are free to do what they want, which includes losing all their money in a casino, or on lottery tickets.

    Tableplay, as far as your scenario A and B, I think that’s a stretch. First, everybody knows APs don’t tip much. So just because APs win doesn’t mean casino staff will have any more money via tips. In fact, the reverse is probably true. Most gamblers tip quite a bit, even when they’re losing. When I say everybody should lose in the ideal casino world, I’m talking in the long run. Casinos know their games have to have close to even odds so some people (playing in a negative EV way) will win in the short run, like in a weekend. If ploppies didn’t win sometimes, they wouldn’t keep coming back. In the long run, we know what will happen.

    RS_, as far saying an AP helps the economy by not taking someone else’s job that is a liberal concept. Liberals believe there are only so many jobs. A conservative understands that jobs (or work) will always be created in a growing free society. There is not some finite number of jobs.

    Anyway, good discussion. I was surprised I got so many good responses, and very few people trolling.

    My main reason for bringing this up is due to all the misconceptions APs (and the general public) have about casinos. Casinos are doing what their business model calls for them to do. It makes no sense to be upset at a business (any business) when they’re doing what they’re supposed to do.

    Bosox, it's not that casinos are righteous. It's that they are doing nothing wrong so people should quite attacking them and blaming them for things outside of their control. This is why I defend them.

    And for the 105th time: The casino’s business model is to provide negative EV games for the purpose of entertainment. I get casinos can do other things too, like have restaurants, shopping, entertainment shows, ect.

    And Kj, I hope your 5 AP buddies (who can’t handle opinions that don’t line up with theirs) aren’t reading this. You need to tell them to stay off all the Moses channels. There is some high-level stuff being discussed on these channels, far beyond what they’re probably capably of understanding. Lol (I had to end this with a Lol).

    Ummm, Bob21, I hesitated to mention this, but I think as president of your fan club, I need to promote you as much as possible. So brace yourself....

    Moses threads do not belong in this forum topic. This is the "Las Vegas" section. Moses does not live in Las Vegas, rarely travels to Las Vegas, and does not really discuss Las Vegas. So this is clearly not the place for "Moses" channels, as you call them. KewlJ and such are correct -- Moses discussions do not at all belong under the "Las Vegas" label.

    But not to fear -- Moses channels could be placed under "Western Casinos" or "Whatever's On Your Mind." Then those sections could be filled with you and UCFX and all manner of Moses commentary and wisdom.

    It is really not appropriate to have Moses Channels under "Las Vegas." It makes no sense.

    Here's my stellar idea, though. I would petition Dan Druff to add a "Moses" forum heading so all of the Moses musings and your own brilliance could be contained in that section. Think about it!! All of that wisdom in one place instead of scattered throughout various and sundry sections. It would make things so much easier for all of the Moses fans and for your fan club and for UCFX. It would kill three birds with one stone.

    No, don't thank me. I heartily suggest all forum readers jump on the bandwagon, PM Dan Druff, and get Moses his own solo section, even though he's banned.

    Don't thank me. It's my job as the Bob21 fan club president.

  6. #186
    I’m good with that redietz. I pretty much confine my posts to the Moses channels anyway.

    Where would you put all Kj’s rants which have nothing to do with Vegas. Kj starts many of the Moses threads and he starts them in the Vegas section. I am not starting the Moses threads. I’m just responding in them.

    And if nobody cares for the Moses threads as you say, why do they get so much activity and views?

  7. #187
    Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    Good question UCFX. I wouldn’t have written this long post if I didn’t get good well thoughtout replies from tableplay, RS_, Bosox and even kj to my question. Since they took the time to answer my question (without trolling), I thought I owed them a response that did not belittle anybody, except kj’s 5 AP buddies.
    Fair enough.
    Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    Please go back and read the posts by RS_, tableplay, Bosox and Kj. You’re right most people won’t read my response or care. But one of these four might.
    Let's put a positive twist on this. KJ replies are readable because he knows how to use the posting tools.

    Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    One last comment. I didn’t feel my post was a rant.
    Nor did I.

    Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    It was a well thoughtout reply to four people who replied to my question. We’re having a good debate without calling each other names. Wow, that’s unusual.?
    Agreed.

    Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    Isn’t this what forums are for?
    Yes. Where we disagree is incite. No incite. No fight. Rants are one thing. But rants without knowing how to use the tools are quite another. Thanks for replies.
    Last edited by UCFX; 04-16-2019 at 03:16 PM.

  8. #188
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Ummm, Bob21, I hesitated to mention this, but I think as president of your fan club, I need to promote you as much as possible. So brace yourself....

    Moses threads do not belong in this forum topic. This is the "Las Vegas" section. Moses does not live in Las Vegas, rarely travels to Las Vegas, and does not really discuss Las Vegas. So this is clearly not the place for "Moses" channels, as you call them. KewlJ and such are correct -- Moses discussions do not at all belong under the "Las Vegas" label.
    .
    Mr President. Why do Moses channels exists in the first place? Moses didn't start the treads. He was banned on February 22. I think Moses even wrote from Zen Zone or I wrote in one of my original posts that these threads and posts about Moses should be completely removed since he could not answer here to many of the accusations.

    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    But not to fear -- Moses channels could be placed under "Western Casinos" or "Whatever's On Your Mind." Then those sections could be filled with you and UCFX and all manner of Moses commentary and wisdom. It is really not appropriate to have Moses Channels under "Las Vegas." It makes no sense..
    It's Dan's forum. He will do as he pleases. I'm wondering why there is a need for a channel in the first place. I mean when Norm bans someone at least he nips it in the bud.

    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Here's my stellar idea, though. I would petition Dan Druff to add a "Moses" forum heading so all of the Moses musings and your own brilliance could be contained in that section. Think about it!! All of that wisdom in one place instead of scattered throughout various and sundry sections. It would make things so much easier for all of the Moses fans and for your fan club and for UCFX. It would kill three birds with one stone..
    Mr. President. Wouldn't it not only be right to ask Moses?

    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    No, don't thank me. I heartily suggest all forum readers jump on the bandwagon, PM Dan Druff, and get Moses his own solo section, even though he's banned..
    Okay, so I won't thank you. But do you think Norm would/should give KJ his own section?

    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Don't thank me. It's my job as the Bob21 fan club president.
    Quite a consideration given to Moses in your inauguration speech. Best Wishes during your terms Mr. President.

  9. #189
    Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    Where would you put all Kjs rants which have nothing to do with Vegas. Kj starts many of the Moses threads and he starts them in the Vegas section. I am not starting the Moses threads. Im just responding in them.

    And if nobody cares for the Moses threads as you say, why do they get so much activity and views?
    It's really pretty simple. JBJB and MAxPen said it the first few days after the first Moses thread was made. Simply go to Zen Zone and say what one needs to say. Now, KJ has managed to twist this to seem as though it's Moses who generating it all. Simply delete it all. Problem solved.

    I think carpet bombing is the forum word for it.

  10. #190
    Here’s the thing UCFX. I have a feeling redietz is just jealous and tying to get someone to start a redietz channel.

    I just checked and Moses has 5 of the top 10 channels going on here. What about redietz? None, zippo, ziltch. In fact, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a thread started in redietz honor since I’ve been on this site. I’m sure that’s eating away at redietz and he’s craving attention.

    By the way, I include the rant Kj started called “The big question” as a Moses channel because there was a lot of Moses in kj’s initial post. I’ve found that kj starts a new channel with Moses here every couple days. He usually ends it by saying he’s through with Moses. That lasts a couple days until he starts a new thread ranting about something, usually including Moses in it.

  11. #191
    Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    By the way, I include the rant Kj started called “The big question” as a Moses channel because there was a lot of Moses in kj’s initial post. I’ve found that kj starts a new channel with Moses here every couple days. He usually ends it by saying he’s through with Moses. That lasts a couple days until he starts a new thread ranting about something, usually including Moses in it.
    I didn't post for a week. Then the first post I make. KJ starts "The Big question" thread and threatens to leave if Dan doesn't do something. Dan does nothing, not even respond. One would think KJ got his answer. Yet KJ is still here ranting about Moses. What is wrong with this picture?

    Yet Moses, speaks very highly of Dan and his forum.
    Last edited by UCFX; 04-16-2019 at 03:33 PM.

  12. #192
    Hey Moses, I’m not ignoring you. I’ve just got a lot going on lately, and now Frieghtman has come out of retirement and wants to engage me on BJTF. I always enjoy that. And there have been a couple good threads on BJA on BJTF. As you know, I’ve got to respond to those threads too. Tough life keeping up with it all. Lol

    I wanted you to know I’ve enjoyed your posts lately. A lot of good stuff, as always!!! As far as Bosox, yeah he’s got people on a couple forums upset at him. Here’s the thing though. I like Bosox. He just needs to lighten up. And like you said, he needs to learn how to post. He gets it sometimes, but other times he goes into relapse and doesn’t know what he’s doing. Hopefully, he’ll figure it out soon.

    Btw, I didn’t pull this thread up for any other reason than it was the first Moses thread I came upon. You used to have three or four going on full time. You haven’t been forgotten, but I haven’t seen as many lately. I’m sure this will reengage kJ.

  13. #193
    Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    Hey Moses, I’m not ignoring you... ...I’m sure this will reengage kJ.
    Bob21, I actually paid a little visit to your idol Homeless Moses over at the funny farm (zenzone) yesterday. Proved without any doubt that Moses, his lady friend CFXU, Tater, and all other Moses's multiple personalities are in fact one and the same goofy, mixed up, multiple personality Moses. Did you read?

    It had to do with this quote from an exchange I had with Rob Singer.

    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    You have trouble kew because to the majority of forum members you are only one person, and that is the anonymous person you've chosen to form, shape, and detail for all your own reasons. Not so with me, and I explained this very well on my website in 2000 regarding who I really was and why I chose Singer as my pen-surname.
    In the year 2000 I was a junior in high school spending most of my free time surfing the waves (not internet) at Daytona Beach. So for those of us that aren't geriatrics living 20 years in the past, can you provide a link.
    Goofy crazy homeless Moses thought he had caught me in a lie and posted half dozen times about me being in Jr High School in 2000, which would have made me 12 or 13 in 2000 and 32ish today and this my claim of being in my 16th year a lie. Boy he was excited. He had proven that my claims couldn't be.

    I am sure you probably read so you know that the quote above does not say I was in Junior High in 2000, it says I was a Junior in High School, which would be 11th grade and of course does make the math work because it happens to be the truth.

    But before I pointed this out to Moses, I went back and forth with him a bit laying a trap that he fell right into. For those that didn't read, Moses said that not only him, but his lady friend CXFU and her granddaughter in the 4th grade both caught that I was in Junior High School and the math didn't add up. Pressed a little more he revealed that Tater and "old Lou" and someone named Steve also caught that I was in Junior high School. So that is when I sprung on his that the quote says a junior in High school, which would be age 17, not 12 or 13, and not in junior High school.

    Quite a simple mistake actually, reading Junior High School when it said Junior IN high School. Anybody could have made it. I could have made it. You could have made it. But the fact that not only Moses read it that way, but his lady friend UCFX, her granddaughter, Tater, Old Lou, Steve and all of Moses supposed friends read it that way proved beyond any doubt, they all are really just Moses. One person making that mistake sure. Every single one making the exact same mistake? No. LOL.

    Doesn't matter. I have known for a long time all Moses so called "friends" actually are multiple personalities within his mind. Most people figure it out. It's not really hard. You probably know too, but will never admit it as he is your idol. And it didn't matter as Moses just went right on spewing lie after lie. He even restated the lie that I was in Junior High yet again later in the day, even after he was shown the quote. That is a really sick dude.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Questions/thoughts - Moses & Bob21
    By kewlJ in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-16-2019, 12:53 PM
  2. Rob Singer banned
    By Dan Druff in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 248
    Last Post: 10-13-2017, 12:56 AM
  3. SteveChambers banned
    By Dan Druff in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-25-2016, 10:50 AM
  4. Who Gets Banned from Casinos?
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 187
    Last Post: 12-08-2015, 07:19 AM
  5. Rob Singer has been banned.
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 11-16-2013, 05:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •