I have banned Moses for making threats against various users here -- some public, some private.

Interestingly, I got multiple complaints about him from parties who don't normally like one another, making it clear that this wasn't some conspiracy for people to get together and make phony complaints about him.

I don't know Moses, and he did make some good posts during his time here, but he has acted quite unstable lately, and has alarmed a lot of the userbase with his aggressive and threatening behavior.

To be clear, physical threats of any kind are never allowed here. In addition, it is also never allowed to attempt to track down users in real life, nor to engage in any kind of stalking.

If it appears that someone here is making attempts to find users from this forum in real life and harass/threaten them, that person will be banned.

I realize there is also some concern about user Bob21.

I have stated before that Bob21 does not appear to be Moses. He posts from a location far from where Moses lives, and does not appear to be using any kind of proxy to fake his IP.

If I do see any inappropriate behavior from Bob21, he might be banned too, but at this time I will not touch that account.