Thread: Is Moses Ban Permanent

I feel kind of bad for Moses. It appears he really enjoys these forums, but now has no place left to go. I do think he deserved to be banned. At times he appears to go off the deep end, but maybe he should be given a second chance in a few months. I believe in second chances. However, he has repeated the same cycle of threats over and over again at other forum sites. He has threatened Norm that he was coming to New York just like he has threatened KJ he was coming to Vegas to kick his ass. At other times he seems perfectly normal. Something sets him off which makes him a scary person.

WTF MWP?

"I do think he deserves it"

"However, he has repeated the same cycle of threats over and over"

"He has threatened Norm that he was coming to New York, just like he threatened KJ he was coming to Vegas to kick his ass"

"which makes him a scary person"

VS

"I feel bad for Moses, let's give him a second chance"

MWP look up the freaking definition of insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome.

This person now has numerous complaints against them with law enforcement. 2 are from me. But They got his name and information from a complaint from someone else. Who do you think that might be? Maybe someone that he called up and threatened over the phone repeatedly after he was banned from his forum? (just guessing) Maybe others cases? If you feel bad for him, MWP, how about you invite him to YOUR house?

I also remember thinking Moses seemed normal and rational until these last couple of days. :/

First of all, this didn’t need a new thread.

Second of all, this thread and the Moses banned thread have really nothing to do with Las Vegas. They’ll put anything in there except for monets salad drinking thread.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post

Second of all, this thread and the Moses banned thread have really nothing to do with Las Vegas. They’ll put anything in there except for monets salad drinking thread.
    Yeah, that thread should have definitely been allowed in the Las Vegas section. There are 2 legally recognized service animals in Clark County. Dog and horse. With as many carrots that Monet was consuming, I was concerned that juice may have been turning him into a horse.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post

Yeah, that thread should have definitely been allowed in the Las Vegas section. There are 2 legally recognized service animals in Clark County. Dog and horse. With as many carrots that Monet was consuming, I was concerned that juice may have been turning him into a horse.
    Even horses don’t consume that many carrots in a day.
    #FreeTyde

Thread Information