Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Your first RV got Repo'd so you went out and payed 1.5 million cash for another one? You betcha, big fella. You couldn't even make the payments on the first one. LOL! Phantom bucks. What an idiot.
Nope. Not even close. But follow your heart. Or redietz'. Or kew's. Don't you know? Alan's broke, I'm broke. Slingshot's broke. Blackhole's broke. And coach is broke. All that education, career work, and everyone's 401k's went poof! But mickey.....now there's a success story. School dropout, hobo, and alcoholic. Then....a lonesome apartment-dwelling two-bit gambler who makes up silly stories.

Best you go cry a river for your pal kew. That might work when there's no family to be found.

Rob, it does not matter that you have the money or not, you thrive on and enjoy other peoples miseries, hardships, and loss of loved ones. What kind of person does that? Why are you so insecure, with your own life that you must let everyone know that you are far better off than they are?
Boy are you confused.

The only place you'll find me pounding people into the ground is in online forums like this. Do you know how much enjoyment a person gets by constantly distributing cigarette burns all over a flabby body like mickeycrimm's, who has constantly abused his body all his life?

People like to conflate a person they hate's online life with their real life. Alan has said it many many times because he's the only person here who actually knows me: I'm a monster on forums because I have to be, given my history of being a winning vp player, and I am nothing but decent in real life. I tell haters to do the math: I've been married over 40 years, I have children and grandchildren. Who would ever stay with someone who's really the online scoundrel I portray.

As far as being wealthy or not--I don't consider myself to be anything close to a wealthy person. Just because my wife and I have both worked in professional careers all our lives and saved a good amount in our 401k's while collecting what to most gamblers is an obscene amount in SS and pension monies each month, doesn't make us wealthy. In fact, there are millions of couples like us, and many are far better off than we are. People here like to say "RS is broke" because it's fun to claim. But I see it as entertainment because they try to take a bad moment or two from my open life and pretend it's all happening all the time. I see nothing wrong with that because it must make them feel good. And people like mickey NEED that feeling.

That said, as I know and have met thousands of gamblers since 2000, it is not a stretch to understand that we are much better off in life than most of them. Gamblers tend to be very representative of the little people.