In light of recent developments, I would like to ask Dan Druff to clarify just what the rules are here. Because frankly, your previous statements are all over the place.

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I will be enforcing the following rules going forward:

2) Any non-productive troll posts will be deleted, and the poster will be removed from the thread. I will be the sole judge of this. If I feel a post is made just to insult someone in the thread, with no other value, it will be removed and the offender will be kicked from the thread.
here.

Many people have complained to me that they want to post on this forum, but are afraid to do so because of the incessant trolling and arguing. I want that to change.

Thank you.

There is no trolling allowed on this forum anymore.

I am going to be clamping down on anyone here to troll, and removing them from the site.
I regret that I let this forum go on for too long with pointless trolling and fighting. I will continue to clean things up here, and will remove people who are not here to contribute anything valuable.
nor can you make highly inflammatory ones like you did about belly.
Definition of inflammatory: intended to arouse angry or violent feelings. Are all the gay attacks on me, comments about me taking it up the ass, comments that my late partner died of aids, not inflammatory?

And I won't even get into all the Rob Singer inconsistencies like you banned him.

During the time he was banned you identified 3 different sock puppets of Singer for the purpose of trolling, one of which (girlfriday) threatened you.

And yet, despite that you allowed Singer to return under the stipulation that he not troll and was limited to a single thread.
Which you have never enforced!

So is it too much to ask what are the rules here?