Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
Advantageplay, I would think that for the play to be profitable there must be a pretty good chance of more bubbles coming out in the four spins? Is that accurate?
I believe that some of the line pays relative to the bet amount are better without the Boost than with it 4OaK and 5OaK, but I'll check tomorrow. I know there are some three-of-a-kinds that pay with the Boost off that do not pay if the Boost is on, at least, on the physical machine game.

Also, extra bubbles can still come up from the bottom whether or not the Boost is on. Overall, Boost probably has a better return percentage, but not by all that much. I would certainly take a Bubble in the center reel with or without Boost, there is no question the advantage is substantial either way.
The point is, the article is stating column 1 row 2 and 1 bubble somewhere in column 4. Mickey is stating that is not playable based on his experience. I agree.
I wrongly assumed a starting bubble in Column 3 as well. There is something being left out of the story, which is fine. I'm pretty sure that I know what it is.