Thread: "LURKER" Now Batting A Thousand

And you'd think a regular poster such as he who just couldn't get enough satisfaction out of his posts about me and who had to change his handle just for the thread-of-the-century about over on LVA, would get it by now.

Although Lurker tries as he may to stir the pot between Frank & I, he always forgets the spoon! Once again, Frank makes him look even smaller by responding how what I say doesn't bother him because, and pay attention this time Lurker.....he already KNOWS my positions on him and the rest of his guru-friends who talk up theory as if were reality &/or sell vp paraphernalia for a living. HELLO!!....Anybody home in there, McFly?

Now I'll educate the fellow further: As the most famous personality on LVA EVER, just imagine how much greater my star would be worth if OTHER THAN 2 OR 3 POSTERS cared anything about the lies and dumb criticisms that this envious few make! And here's another flash: the thousands who stay silent----they really irritate you don't they, because you're left wondering how and why they support The Undeniable Truth!

Arci....now there's an obsessed soul you can count on to follow anywhere that mentions my name Tell us again arci---HOW many 6-figure AP winners do you know!!
    Nuff said.

Now on my cue once again, please go back and contribute even more to the most prolific thread ever on LVA. Show even more irritability and how many times you just stare at my words of wisdon while you jump up and down like a screaming child!

So funny.....now our friend "lurkerposter" is having his Singer-hate systematically disassembled by Frank as my critics squirm in horror! Watching him succumb to the pressures of calmly stated common sense while his lonesome theories about me get shredded, makes me tingle. Methinks the butthead might have even more trouble getting to sleep tonight I can help with that though: Perhaps a dream or two about the WOODSHED would do the job? Hahahahahaha!!!

Thread Information