Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: The Free For All Corner! :D

  1. #1
    Here is a thread for random thoughts and feelings!

  2. #2
    There is a section called Whatever's On Your Mind.

  3. #3
    Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    There is a section called Whatever's On Your Mind.
    Free for all Corner is specifically meant for THIS forum.

  4. #4
    Tasha, I am sorry for taking part in the hijacking of the thread you started earlier.

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Tasha, I am sorry for taking part in the hijacking of the thread you started earlier.
    Apology accepted.

  6. #6
    I am not sorry.
    You constantly hijack the Vegas Forum.
    Most of your threads have nothing to do with Vegas.
    I do appreciate how you constantly get away with the behavior though.
    You even had Dan Druff clean your thread!
    That is impressive indeed!
    If Kentry gets reinstated it will be an influx of of threads that have nothing to do with Vegas or Gaming.

    Currently ten out of the first 12 threads listed have nothing to do with Vegas.
    Although the NJ thread is valuable and interesting it is about New Jersey... Not Vegas.
    The Forum has a specific area for East Coast Casinos.
    At least that thread has something to do with gaming and advantage play.
    Most of these other threads are basically private messages to Dan Druff or the members of the Forum.

    I am not leaving the Forum like Alan and kewlJ claim.
    However, my participation will be far less and hopefully, one day, non existent.
    Last edited by monet; 03-04-2019 at 05:01 PM.

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    I am not sorry.
    You constantly hijack the Vegas Forum.
    Most of your threads have nothing to do with Vegas.
    I do appreciate how you constantly get away with the behavior though.
    You even had Dan Druff clean your thread!
    That is impressive indeed!
    If Kentry gets reinstated it will be an influx of of threads that have nothing to do with Vegas or Gaming.

    Currently ten out of the first 12 threads listed have nothing to do with Vegas.
    Although the NJ thread is valuable and interesting it is about New Jersey... Not Vegas.
    The Forum has a specific area for East Coast Casinos.
    At least that thread has something to do with gaming and advantage play.
    Most of these other threads are basically private messages to Dan Druff or the members of the Forum.

    I am not leaving the Forum like Alan and kewlJ claim.
    However, my participation will be far less and hopefully, one day, non existent.
    Won’t all of our participation be non existent one day?

  8. #8

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    And Happy Birthday Tasha!
    Thank you, Boz!

  10. #10
    Tasha, I saw this morning someone won 2 Million in the Florida Lottery. Safe to assume it wasn’t you?

  11. #11
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Tasha, I saw this morning someone won 2 Million in the Florida Lottery. Safe to assume it wasn’t you?

    No, it wasn't me. Lol. Hides 2 million dollar winning Lottery ticket and cashes it in through a Trust.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Pet Peeve: Free Odds not free, not so great either
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-31-2017, 10:28 PM
  2. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-15-2016, 02:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •