You locked and deleted me and a few others and all our posts from the thread "Advantage Play At New Jersey"

You left 3 of my posts in the first page and 1 in the second page, but managed to get all the rest.

Why is that? Might that be to give someone the chance to realize I got the max betting denomination’s wrong. For some reason I thought you could bet 3K on every denomination for 80 bets, which is totally wrong. With 20 different denominations I’m sure it adds up with 4 bets per denomination, but my first post is wrong.

It’s obvious your part of the click, especially when something comes up that is rare giving you and the click the chance to jump on the “this happens all the time” band wagon.

I know it’s your site and you have the right just like Shank does to monitor and edit your site to fit your personal narrative. Far from being straight up. I think Monet said all alleged AP’s are crooks and bullshitters one way or the other. Probably the most honest statement on this whole site.

You say one thing and do something completely different. On a personal note you’re a fucking joke, along with pretending to be a self-proclaimed alleged forum AP, no different then the rest of the click’s claims. Oh yea, you whine a lot also.