Thread: Server undergoing maintenance tonight

You may have seen some weird things happening, and you may still see some weirdness occur.

I am working on it. Another site I run has morphed with this one somehow, and I'm fixing it.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    You may have seen some weird things happening, and you may still see some weirdness occur.

I am working on it. Another site I run has morphed with this one somehow, and I'm fixing it.
    Dan, do you run zenzone too? I’m wondering if somehow a “wormhole” has developed between this site and Zenzone since Zenzone has basically become Moses’s site to communicate to us here. Even if you don’t run Zenzone this could be what’s happening.

Wormholes are still not totally understood. For those that don’t know much about “Wormholes”, they connect things that are in different timespace dimensions. It could be that the energy between this site and Zenzone is so powerful (due to Moses presence over there and his fondness of posters over here) the two sites are starting to morph together.

It’s not as crazy as it sounds. Remember Moses also parted the Red Sea. Now he’s creating wormholes. What’s next? I can’t wait.

WOV is also doing something weird.

Hawaii Five-O Forums? What the hell is that?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Bob21

"Dan, do you run zenzone too? I’m wondering if somehow a “wormhole” has developed between this site and Zenzone since Zenzone has basically become Moses’s site to communicate to us here. Even if you don’t run Zenzone this could be what’s happening."

I don't think that is quite right Bob. I do not think Moses is trying to communicate from ZZ with anyone, he is using it as some sort of relief valve. You may have noticed that he has a little bit of anxiety and stress built up, it is so subtle to see but if you look hard you will recognize that there is something wrong.
    Think Hannibal Lecter.

Now if you are right that he is also trying to communicate because of his fondness as you say for the members here, he is using his version of the Morse Code, instead called the Moses Code of transmitting from his island for far more modern times on internet forums. You could be looking at a new cult following in the making.
    Last edited by BoSox; 03-05-2019 at 08:51 AM.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Exactly as it sounds. I've been a fan of the old 1968-1980 show for many years.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

So when you ban somebody should you be saying "book 'em Danno".

Originally Posted by Spock View Post
    So when you ban somebody should you be saying "book 'em Danno".

hreads / Posts Last Post Classic Hawaii Five-O (1968-1980)(1 Viewing) This forum is for discussion of the original Hawaii Five-O series (1968-1980) ONLY.

I thought Dan said fuck it and gave up on VCT.

Damnit for a minute I was wondering if somehow VCT was having some illicit affair with PFA now that could've been fun.. I can see it now Mumbles and Sonatine from PFA going up against Rob Booker..

Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Damnit for a minute I was wondering if somehow VCT was having some illicit affair with PFA now that could've been fun.. I can see it now Mumbles and Sonatine from PFA going up against Rob Booker..
    PFA is almost as bad as ZenZone. PFA needs a name change. Very little poker discussion.

Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Sonatard might honestly be worse than Alan, tbh.

If anything, we need Zap_The_Fractions_Giraffe. The hero we need but do not deserve.
    #FreeTyde

I still can't explain what happened.

I was working on the Five-O forum, which I started because a guy I know who ran one for years decided he didn't want to do it anymore. (His was running in guestbook format, so sadly I couldn't just convert the existing content over to my forum, rather than starting from scratch.)

Then just as I was done, I went here and this place had also become the Five-O forum, even though the databases were different.

I took forever trying to figure it out, and simply couldn't. One pretty much bled into another, for unknown reasons. So I restored this one from a backup I fortunately did right before I started this work, and then had to re-do the Five-O work. So here we are, and it all seems okay.

I still can't post over there. Did I get pre-banned?
    #FreeTyde

I fixed it for you.

Did you respond to the validation email?

I fixed it for you.

Did you respond to the validation email?
    Oh, I done fucked up. I wasn't paying attention, scrolled to the very bottom of the email, saw the link and clicked it. Just now I went back to the e-mail and it turns out that's the "stop receiving emails / unsubscribe / don't validate my account" link. Woopsies.

I didn't think anything of not being able to post, since IIRC you have or had some feature enabled to where new members have to be granted access by you, to prevent spambots and hwatnot.

I haven't posted yet, but it appears I am able to do so. The quick reply box shows up, the reply button, as well as the reply with quote button -- all shows up.

Now I wanna know what other forums you run....hmmm......
    #FreeTyde

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Exactly as it sounds. I've been a fan of the old 1968-1980 show for many years.
    The Ventures from Tacoma, Washington are one of my favorite bands. They did the Hawaii Five-O theme song. When I was a kid they were the cadillacs of rock & roll.

"More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Thread Information