Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
Originally Posted by mcap View Post
Cut the bullshit bob21.
Why do you call it bullshit? Is bullshit anything that doesn’t agree with your world view? Do you struggle with hearing views that are different from yours? It sounds like it. That’s a problem you need to work on.
He gave you the typical AP response. They get hi blood pressure whenever someone disagrees with them. Name-calling comes next. You'll find the same thing with liberals on TV.

Regardless what these two bozos out of LV did or didn't do with those keno machines, it's more than obvious we didn't and won't get the full lineup of facts. And a biased advertisement-driven article certainly isn't going to clear anything up with info that might taint their agenda.

We're left to go with what our sense says. Mine says these idiots may have tried to skirt IRS law, but I haven't seen how. So we're left with the elephant in the room--their glaring stupidity for driving across country with all that cash. It's obvious dummies like this would speed, not signal, drive while sleepy, or simply not pay complete attention to the task of driving because the easy way out is complacency.

They got exactly what they asked for: reemed and steam-cleaned up the ass. The article wrongly painted this as some sort of ap-persecution. It wasn't. Enjoy it for what it really was. I did.