Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post

No problem with me Midwest Player. This is one pot that is fun to stir. My problem is lately I’m NOT getting much done at work. I’m spending all my time going back and forth between this site and Moses’s island. And Moses has been very busy lately too. I don’t know how he keeps up, having to respond to two active forums.

I think Moses now has three posts here dedicated to himself, and sometimes he gets mentioned on the weather channel (I mean thread). Moses has become bigger after his banning than before. Kind of like Elivis became bigger after his death. Moses is becoming a legend in our lifetime, and we’re around to witness it. Wow! This is something one day we’ll be telling our grandkids about. History in the making!
Who are you talking about? Who is this Moses?
And why are people still obsessing over him?

People got their wish and now he is gone. For those who wanted him gone, why still talk about him? How many more threads should we dedicate to him? If we are going to keep talking about him we should just bring him back. It seems as if that's what people want if they are still bringing his name up.
It’s because Moses is truelly one of a kind. If there is ever a “Forum Hall of Fame”, Moses will be the first person inducted into it.

No forum moderator has been able to silince him. They have tried, but failed. He’s been banned from multiple forums and still gets his message out through zenzone, his own private island. Many people go to zenzone multiple times a day to hear the “words of wisdom” from Moses. And Moses usually doesn’t disappoint.

It’s also because of the ongoing debate on the identity of all the people that use Moses’s phone to post. Are they several personalities within Moses? Or does Moses pass his phone around to all his homeless buddies? This is a question that we’ll probably never be able to answer. It’s part of the mystery of Moses.

There is also a debate on how much Moses knows about blackjack. Is he a genius like Bobby Fisher who learned without books or is he a degenerate gambler? Since no one will play Moses black chips (his perferred way to play), this question also goes unanswered.

So now you can see why Moses has gained such a vast and loyal following. You don’t find people like this everyday.