Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Clearing up a few Moses conceptions

blackhole, are you the former poster from Wongs paid site with the handle Chunker? Sounds like him, we used to argue all the time.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    blackhole, are you the former poster from Wongs paid site with the handle Chunker? Sounds like him, we used to argue all the time.
    Bosox, did he call you BOBO? If he did, you might have a match. Lol

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    Welcome back kJ. Glad you stopped by. You do bring up some good points on Moses and Tater. Here’s my thoughts on this intriguing question. I call it the $64,000 dollar question.

Okay, maybe Moses did edit some of Tater’s post, because after all Tater was using Moses phone. Tater could have made the post, and then when he gave the phone back to Moses, Moses edited it. That’s why these posts somewhat sound like something Moses might say.

With all this said, I still believe Tater is a real person and a friend of Moses. I think Moses is describing a real person.

My bigger question is how should we refer to Tater if we should meet him? As Tater or “The Tater” (as Moses sometimes calls him) or as Mr. Tater? Also, the $32,000 question is if Tater has kids, what do we call them? Tater tots?

Bob21, you think this $64000 question is a big joke it is not. I believe the correct answer is that there are in fact two different people living in the same body. Now I will ask you who do you think is the better blackjack player Tater, Moses or KJ?
    Bosox, you bring up an excellent point I never thought of before. Could Moses and kJ be the same person? That would explain a lot of things. That would be the movie twist of the century. Here we think Moses and kJ are fighting when it’s really the same person keeping the attention on themselves. Wow, I never thought of that one. What a great movie script!

blackhole, quickly jump back into your foxhole and keep your head down, while the homo is shooting at the enemy protecting your ass. When the battle is over you can go ahead and shoot your comrade in the back.
    When I see a post by you or Bob21, I’ll either read the first sentence to see if there’s a chance of something of interest in it, or just scroll past them immediately if in one of those stupid BJ conversation threads that hopefully are gone without Kewlj and Moses here any longer.

When I see my name in a post especially in the first sentence, I’ll usually respond. Like the post earlier in this thread. The post was so fucking stupid taking a few words from another post in another thread totally out of context I couldn’t resist. Of course, I responded going to the next level of stupidity.

Just the idea that you and Bob21 would suggest that I would pay to be on a Black Jack site just shows even more how weird both of you are. Did you ever think that the name BoBo the clown might come to many poster’s mind’s after reading several of your posts? Good chance that might explain why somewhere else the same name popped up.

I would say 95% of the time I check in here Bob21 and BoBo are always signed in. It’s obvious not many people are interested in your comments after reading enough of both of your posts by now. So, it’s obvious you’re trying to concentrate on people that’ll tell you like it really is and drag a response from them since no one else really cares what you say.

Even though you two want to start threads and endlessly bring up Kewlj, and Moses, you both seem lost without their presence.

For the record, if I’m in the mood I’ll take the bait and go back and forth for a while. But, take Keystone for instance. His back and forth gets played out quickly same as does Boz. They just start spitting out any drool that pops into their empty heads. When that starts which is usually fast, you just stop responding leaving them staring at their monitor for hours.

World's shortest book: Singer On Blackjack
    World's longest book: Clearing Up Some Blackhole Misconceptions
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    World's shortest book: Singer On Blackjack
    World's longest book: Clearing Up Some Blackhole Misconceptions
    Try watching some of the Discovery / History channels.

Moses ask me to post this reply. No I am not Moses. Yes I do know Moses. No I am not Tater or Bob 21. I've met Tater twice.

Dan, I request that KJ and Bosox be banned until their false accusation against me are proven. IF they are proven wrong which they will be and I am proven right and I WILL be, then a permanent ban should be set on them both. KJ started threads that I couldn't reply to and made hundreds all false posts since I was banned on February 22.

Anyone, if you are also being falsely accused, please feel free to write me at Zen Zone.

Dan, Norm, and Al. I don't have a problem with you checking IP addresses. But there is a huge problem with sharing them with other posters. I do not know where or who it is KJ claims are these creditable resources. But I suggest you ban him until this is all resolved.

Anyone is free to come see me, meet Tater, see my home which I own, watch me play blackjack at green chip tables, play me for black chips (if you choose), see that I can count out loud the way I say I do on either a column or a percentage count. We can go into the 3 sport books I bet and pull up a history of my standard $2,200 per game bet. You will see I have no physical disability as KJ suggests. I work out, take long walks, play blackjack, make sports bets, and go to a sports book maybe twice a week to watch a game or wind down after a full day of playing blackjack.

Until that is proven otherwise, then KJs ban's need to be set forth.

I am NOT homeless. Never been homeless. NEVER slept in a homeless shelter. I select my friends very carefully. There is one homeless friend which is Tater/Bobby who is not Bob 21. I do not receive any kind of SSI benefits nor disability benefits. I don't know if Bobby does or not. We have NEVER had that conversation. I have NEVER received any unemployment nor even any federal loan assistance for my kids college. WE didn't qualify because of too many assets. I bought my kids each a home while in college and sold it when the graduated. Except I ended up living in this one. Yes, I have been retired since 2010. There are no bills to pay other than household expenses like taxes, city fees, garbage, water, etc. My financial portfolio is decent and has continued to grow. There is plenty set aside for attorney fees to contact this alleged agency about the false information given to KJ about me. My attorney will be in contact with them. Count on it.

Sorry this post couldn't be funny for you Bob 21. But I gave you every chance to post my other statement. Feel free to post and twist away Bosox. You know nothing about me and you know less about Tater. But I promise you we are NOT one in the same. So when you and KJ go into your cute little conversation about me and Tater being the same person and my unstable mental capacity - understand what you're getting yourself into. You're sticking your nose where is doesn't belong as you were not even on blackjackinfo at the same time as Tater. Tread lightly boys. I have nothing to hide.

Dan Druff: I request that you terminate the account of UCFX, an obvious sock puppet of a banned member, Moses.

Besides being an obvious sock puppet, UCFX first 2 posts were identical posts in different threads which also violates forum rules of flooding threads with the same post.

Stay in your lane Moses and your lane is at the funny farm known as Zenzone, sitting in the corner babbling to yourself and your other personalities.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Dan Druff: I request that you terminate the account of UCFX, an obvious sock puppet of a banned member, Moses.

Besides being an obvious sock puppet, UCFX first 2 posts were identical posts in different threads which also violates forum rules of flooding threads with the same post.

Stay in your lane Moses and your lane is at the funny farm known as Zenzone, sitting in the corner babbling to yourself and your other personalities.
    If his lane is ZenZone then I suggest anyone that wishes to discuss anything Moses join ZenZone and discuss away. What choice does a person have if they have no voice to defend themselves?
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

If his lane is ZenZone then I suggest anyone that wishes to discuss anything Moses join ZenZone and discuss away. What choice does a person have if they have no voice to defend themselves?
    There is some truth to that, and I did post things about Moses here that he could not respond to. I will accept criticism for that, even though I was mostly responding to attacks from him.

But he actually did and still does have a "choice" MaxPen. He could have accepted his wrong doing, apologized for the behavior, promised to change his ways and requested to be re-instated. That doesn't mean he has to like me....many don't. It doesn't mean he has to believe anything I say or claim....many don't. It does mean, he would have to behave like a normal adult human being and stop making physical threats to everyone than he doesn't agree with or like.

But he didn't do that, instead he has doubled down. Tasha posted that Moses was sorry. I have no idea where that came from, because minutes later, Moses rebutted that and said he was not.

His behavior was WAY over the line MaxPen. If wasn't just me that complained. Dan said numerous people, including some that doesn't like me all that much found his threats way over the line and complained. And not only the physical threats, but he threatened to come to Las Vegas find me and out me to all the pit bosses. Who does that? Especially someone claiming to be an AP themselves.

He could still do that apologize and promise to act more "normal" going forward and I would accept that and throw my support behind a re-instatement. I would have a decision to make about whether I wanted to continue at a forum where someone has threatened me repeatedly dating back years and I have twice had to contact the police about, but that is my issue. Either way, I would recommend Dan re-instate him.

There is some truth to that, and I did post things about Moses here that he could not respond to. I will accept criticism for that, even though I was mostly responding to attacks from him.

But he actually did and still does have a "choice" MaxPen. He could have accepted his wrong doing, apologized for the behavior, promised to change his ways and requested to be re-instated. That doesn't mean he has to like me....many don't. It doesn't mean he has to believe anything I say or claim....many don't. It does mean, he would have to behave like a normal adult human being and stop making physical threats to everyone than he doesn't agree with or like.

But he didn't do that, instead he has doubled down. Tasha posted that Moses was sorry. I have no idea where that came from, because minutes later, Moses rebutted that and said he was not.

His behavior was WAY over the line MaxPen. If wasn't just me that complained. Dan said numerous people, including some that doesn't like me all that much found his threats way over the line and complained. And not only the physical threats, but he threatened to come to Las Vegas find me and out me to all the pit bosses. Who does that? Especially someone claiming to be an AP themselves.

He could still do that apologize and promise to act more "normal" going forward and I would accept that and throw my support behind a re-instatement. I would have a decision to make about whether I wanted to continue at a forum where someone has threatened me repeatedly dating back years and I have twice had to contact the police about, but that is my issue. Either way, I would recommend Dan re-instate him.
    I don't think there is a place for physical threats of any kind on a forum. I don't think Moses should be reinstated and I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to be. If a community banishes a member they should cease to exist to that community. Look at the Amish for examples of how this is done.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

I stated I know Moses. I am not Moses. I am not Tater. I am not Bob 21. There are quite a few more of us who can come on to VCT and vouch for Moses. I agree with MaxPen.

Moses is willing to open up his home and his life to anyone who'd like to come visit or lives nearby. KJ certainly will not do that. I would ask MaxPEn or anyone to post the exact quotes where KJ was threatened with physical violence. KJ asks as more than just a poster, like he is in charge of something. Other things should be considered for a ban. Like suggesting a mental defect for someone standing up for themselves. KJ WILL be proved of false allegations if anyone comes to see Moses.

I don't know what the term sock puppet means. But I am appalled at the words KJ runs rampant with all over other forums. KJ should be banned until this investigation of false allegations is complete. And then, permanently banned when his lies are proven to be outrageously wrong.

One could consider "stay in your lane Moses" as a threat. Certainly, the words funny farm ZenZone is lead to be mentally demeaning of character to everyone who posts on that site. There is no corner and there are no other personalities. Anyone is welcome to come see for themselves.

There is a poster who tries to pose and also a forum moderator making false allegations.

I don't think there is a place for physical threats of any kind on a forum. I don't think Moses should be reinstated and I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to be. If a community banishes a member they should cease to exist to that community. Look at the Amish for examples of how this is done.
    I agree MaxPen. Moses no longer exists in the Amish community. Therefore, Moses should not be discussed by the Amish when he cannot respond. Please post exactly where KJ was threatened. IT seems the community is overlooking enticement and false allegations. I wish there were no physical violence in the world period. But one would have to eliminate enticement in order to erase violence completely.
    Last edited by UCFX; 03-19-2019 at 04:01 AM.

I agree MAxPen. But KJ should be banned and the prior threads since Moses' ban should be removed. That is why I am here, to voice my opinion, others can follow who have read KJs posts and were equally appalled. But Moses would rather see it go away.

UCFX wrote:

" Please post exactly where KJ was threatened. IT seems the community is overlooking enticement and false allegations. I wish there were no physical violence in the world period. But one would have to eliminate enticement in order to erase violence completely."

Can anyone read between the lines in the above quote? I interpret that to mean that an individual who feels that he has been enticed in some way is to be considered a clear provication and a EXCUSE OR JUSTIFICATION for any resulting unknown circumstances whatever that may be. A good lawyer could consider that above quote of his a threat and use it in forming a case.

UCFX wrote:

"I stated I know Moses. I am not Moses. I am not Tater. I am not Bob 21. There are quite a few more of us who can come on to VCT and vouch for Moses. I agree with MaxPen."

Good, I see you are not vouching for Tater. Who exactly is doing the enticing, and accusing false alligations here?

Two days ago on zen zone Moses wrote:

"I prefer to be the nice guy who likes to have fun and tell jokes. But sometimes it doesn't always work out that way. So that other person takes over. It is shocking because it's a complete 360 to others. But it's very rare. I look far beyond what pisses the average guy off."

UCFX wrote:

" Please post exactly where KJ was threatened.
    Bosox is this quote from UCFX at THIS site or from the funny farm site? I ask because I can't seem to find it here (maybe looking in the wrong place), but I do see the exact same challenge to show where KJ was threatened in a post by Moses this morning.

The funny (not haha funny) thing is that in the very same post that he asked the question, he answered his won question with this line "As for as I'm concerned, my blackjack career is over. My purpose in life now is ending KJs lies and playing career".

I honestly don't even know what to say at this point. Despite all the threats, both physical and against my AP carrier (which a legitimate AP would never make), I still attempted to offer Moses an olive branch last night and he replied with more of the same erratic behavior this morning.

I am really at a loss. I'll just let things play out and see what happens.

KJ, you will find it in post #32 in this thread, near the bottom of the 2nd quote.

KJ, you will find it in post #32 in this thread, near the bottom of the 2nd quote.
    Yes, I see. Thank you.

Interesting that on this forum he didn't answer his own question as he did this morning at the other location. I mean (at the other location) "show me where the threat is?" and then the very next paragraph more threats. Honestly, I am just befuddled.

Yes, I see. Thank you.

Interesting that on this forum he didn't answer his own question as he did this morning at the other location. I mean (at the other location) "show me where the threat is?" and then the very next paragraph more threats. Honestly, I am just befuddled.
    Don't be befuddled, be happy I think he owes you $29K four times over. No wonder his playing days are over. He should have stayed to the sports book betting.

Kj, even if what you’re saying is correct, based on your standards, it’s acceptable to create “sock puppets” to come on a site that bans you, as long as you’re warning the members of some immediate danger.

You did this on BJTF when you became spiderman to warn everybody about some casino cheating with their ASMs, basically putting them on “Beastmode”. That’s still one of the funnier things APs have come up with to explain why they lose.

Anyway, UCFX signed up here to warm the members about you and Bosox, which he sees as a threat to the community and therefore wants banned. I’m not saying he’s right...I’m just saying this is his beliefs. So you see it really doesn’t matter if UCFX is Moses or not, because he has not violated any AP code of conduct.

It’s taking me a while, but I’m starting to figure out the ethics part of being an AP. It’s so flexible about anything is deemed okay, that is except having different handles on different forums. That ones not okay. Lol. You can’t make this stuff up if you tried.

"You can’t make this stuff up if you tried."

Bob you are not really Blackhole are you?

Thread Information