Thread: Ocean Magic at Suncoast

Ever since I read about Ocean Magic here on the forum I've been looking for the game. Finally there is one, ONLY ONE, at the Suncoast. It's part of a six machine kiosk labeled as "new IGT games."

There is no "reset" on the game with bubbles showing when you insert money and start playing. But wild bubbles quickly appear.

Unfortunately bubbles on the far right of the screen never generated a payoff. But bubbles on screen left did create wins.

Once bubbles appeared in the far left I kept playing till they hit the top and created wins. Not all bubbles on the left created wins.

However I put $20 in the machine, hit a high of $27 and change and with the last bubble off the screen I cashed out $25.05.

I was playing 50-cents a spin and there were small wins of ten cents or 20 cents along the way.

Next thing we will be seeing Alan's scarab and golden Egypt's reports

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Ever since I read about Ocean Magic here on the forum I've been looking for the game. Finally there is one, ONLY ONE, at the Suncoast. It's part of a six machine kiosk labeled as "new IGT games."

There is no "reset" on the game with bubbles showing when you insert money and start playing. But wild bubbles quickly appear.

Unfortunately bubbles on the far right of the screen never generated a payoff. But bubbles on screen left did create wins.

Once bubbles appeared in the far left I kept playing till they hit the top and created wins. Not all bubbles on the left created wins.

However I put $20 in the machine, hit a high of $27 and change and with the last bubble off the screen I cashed out $25.05.

I was playing 50-cents a spin and there were small wins of ten cents or 20 cents along the way.
    The bubbles on the far right don't make the game +EV.

You're looking for bubbles in the 9 spots on the bottom/left.

Some say it's actually 12 spots, being the bottom 3 spots on the first four columns.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Don't stop there dan. Tell Alan how to play Scarab and Golden Egypt. We might even get Alan to believe in AP Play.

Thread Information