Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: I'm really worried about redietz

  1. #21
    Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Sorry guys but redietz has crossed the line. His obsession with me has me scared. Say what you want. You don't know what went on. But I'm really at a point where I am scared. It had to be made public.
    I'm scare of a guy so I make a public post about him(that's real smart). I'm scared a package might have a bomb or poison in it so I have my partner open it(That is smart, if you don't like your partner).

    "It's all about quitting when ahead."

  2. #22
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    You should follow the advice of your latest signature Tard.

    "It's all about quitting when ahead."

    Lol....you should have stuck to your word and stayed an ex member.
    LOL. I hadn't read this post when I posted, I was thinking the same thing.

  3. #23
    Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Sorry guys but redietz has crossed the line. His obsession with me has me scared. Say what you want. You don't know what went on. But I'm really at a point where I am scared. It had to be made public.
    Of all the dumb things I've seen on this forum, and there have been plenty, this is by far the dumbest.

    His "obsession"? All he has done is 1) try to set the record straight from Rob's completely unsubstantiated attacks at him, (which the three stooges are more than happy to mimic), and 2) continue to question why you constantly criticize everyone else while continually giving Rob a pass. IMO, both are quite valid.

    YOU are the cause of everything concerning the "package" you have written about for about a year now. It was a bunch of articles. Where you scared you'd get a paper cut? Do you think he put arsenic or risen in it? He uses his OWN NAME for God's sake! If you'd just taken 2 minutes to look at it you could have verified it. That's all he wanted. First you say you will look at it then you say you can't access it then you say you don't want to look at it and you've been whining about it ever since. All the guy wanted was someone who was "known" to take a quick look at some papers that proved he wasn't lying about who and what he was, but you had to turn it into a soap opera. And of course NONE of this would even have been necessary if it wasn't for Rob and company constantly beating the drum that he was "anonymous" and a fraud. After reading Rob's latest post I'd guess he probably was a big factor in why you even wrote this today.

    BTW, I've met Mr. Dietz and he's about as normal and harmless as can be. Doesn't even have a swastika tattoo between his eyes.

    Alan, once upon a time you were relatively unbiased but that's long gone. You now appear to believe Rob's lies, fabrication, and extremely dubious "win" record as gospel. You are completely pwned by him. And the only reason Rob is even here is because of you when you petitioned for his return because you thought it "wasn't fair" that he couldn't respond to posts, despite the fact that the same issue had been brought up at VTC over and over and over again. So yes; part of the reason this place is such a cesspit is due to your actions. Thanks!

    This forum has become a parody of "Groundhog Day": different day, same 'ol crap. Virtually everything about Rob has been debated dozen and dozens of times, and each and every time it's the exact same outcome: stalemate. Other than that there is no "normal" conversation because Rob has to attack anyone who dares to say anything even remotely uncomplimentary of him.

    This link goes back to 2014 which is about the time I gave up on this forum every being a "real" place where there can be useful discourse. This was a perfectly "normal" post that Rob just had to come in and destroy. After that I barely posted anymore because it was just an exercise in futility. It's relatively short, single page but it's demonstrative of what's gone on literally thousands of times over the years. I thought some of you might enjoy it.

    https://vegascasinotalk.com/forum/sh...or-celebration!

    I didn't post a single thing about Rob when he was on a 30 day ban but the first thing he had to do when he got out of the pokey was to attack me. Now THAT is obsession. Rob only has 2 modes: tear down someone or try to boost his own stature.

    Why anyone would want to ruin their forum by having him remain is beyond me.

    My suggestion for everyone that isn't part of the Insane Posse is just to go away. Let the Robochio's, the Black Plague, the Coach Gotcha's, the Boob's, and the rest of them pat themselves on the back on how perfect they are.

    Unless of course you just want to troll 'em all, in which case please do.

  4. #24
    Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Sorry guys but redietz has crossed the line. His obsession with me has me scared. Say what you want. You don't know what went on. But I'm really at a point where I am scared. It had to be made public.
    You should be massively worried about your psychobabbling friend, Argentino, who is licensed to pack in 49 states.
    "Walter Cronkite could not get a job in the main stream media today." Alan Dershowitz

  5. #25
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    I'm sure if I had threatened Argentino, he would be happy to post the threat here for all to see. I don't happen to have the post as written, but it was a take-off on Rob being terrified of kewlJ. KewlJ had announced he had left the forum, and the post, which I wrote without consulting kewlJ, had me giving him advice on making cocktails, with the recommendation that at 120 pounds, he had best use something that weighed less than kerosene. Nowhere in the post did I suggest I'd do anything bad to Argentino. I just thought his paranoia regarding kewlJ could use a poke.

    Rob took a stab at me having legal issues, and he whiffed (although I was flagged for an illegal lane change five years ago). It's kind of funny, because a couple of bookmaking convictions or money laundering is almost considered a pedigree in the sports betting business. But alas, I have done none of that.

    As for Mr. Mendelson, I told him years ago that eventually his being tied to Argentino's racist, homophobic posts would come back to haunt him in the real world. That seems to have been the case, as Mr. Mendelson reported here.
    Aside from all your nonsense you wrote that's straight outta Mars, I didn't report a threat against me to the police. It was a threat against my "relatives" that you clearly made and the police clearly agreed it was, if you remember correctly, and the report was shared with the PD's in the cities and towns where they live.

    You have a problem red and you are very unstable. You are one of the reasons I carry wherever I go unless it's not allowed.

  6. #26
    Originally Posted by Spock View Post
    Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Sorry guys but redietz has crossed the line. His obsession with me has me scared. Say what you want. You don't know what went on. But I'm really at a point where I am scared. It had to be made public.
    Of all the dumb things I've seen on this forum, and there have been plenty, this is by far the dumbest.

    His "obsession"? All he has done is 1) try to set the record straight from Rob's completely unsubstantiated attacks at him, (which the three stooges are more than happy to mimic), and 2) continue to question why you constantly criticize everyone else while continually giving Rob a pass. IMO, both are quite valid.

    YOU are the cause of everything concerning the "package" you have written about for about a year now. It was a bunch of articles. Where you scared you'd get a paper cut? Do you think he put arsenic or risen in it? He uses his OWN NAME for God's sake! If you'd just taken 2 minutes to look at it you could have verified it. That's all he wanted. First you say you will look at it then you say you can't access it then you say you don't want to look at it and you've been whining about it ever since. All the guy wanted was someone who was "known" to take a quick look at some papers that proved he wasn't lying about who and what he was, but you had to turn it into a soap opera. And of course NONE of this would even have been necessary if it wasn't for Rob and company constantly beating the drum that he was "anonymous" and a fraud. After reading Rob's latest post I'd guess he probably was a big factor in why you even wrote this today.

    BTW, I've met Mr. Dietz and he's about as normal and harmless as can be. Doesn't even have a swastika tattoo between his eyes.

    Alan, once upon a time you were relatively unbiased but that's long gone. You now appear to believe Rob's lies, fabrication, and extremely dubious "win" record as gospel. You are completely pwned by him. And the only reason Rob is even here is because of you when you petitioned for his return because you thought it "wasn't fair" that he couldn't respond to posts, despite the fact that the same issue had been brought up at VTC over and over and over again. So yes; part of the reason this place is such a cesspit is due to your actions. Thanks!

    This forum has become a parody of "Groundhog Day": different day, same 'ol crap. Virtually everything about Rob has been debated dozen and dozens of times, and each and every time it's the exact same outcome: stalemate. Other than that there is no "normal" conversation because Rob has to attack anyone who dares to say anything even remotely uncomplimentary of him.

    This link goes back to 2014 which is about the time I gave up on this forum every being a "real" place where there can be useful discourse. This was a perfectly "normal" post that Rob just had to come in and destroy. After that I barely posted anymore because it was just an exercise in futility. It's relatively short, single page but it's demonstrative of what's gone on literally thousands of times over the years. I thought some of you might enjoy it.

    https://vegascasinotalk.com/forum/sh...or-celebration!

    I didn't post a single thing about Rob when he was on a 30 day ban but the first thing he had to do when he got out of the pokey was to attack me. Now THAT is obsession. Rob only has 2 modes: tear down someone or try to boost his own stature.

    Why anyone would want to ruin their forum by having him remain is beyond me.

    My suggestion for everyone that isn't part of the Insane Posse is just to go away. Let the Robochio's, the Black Plague, the Coach Gotcha's, the Boob's, and the rest of them pat themselves on the back on how perfect they are.

    Unless of course you just want to troll 'em all, in which case please do.
    There can be one and only one reason somebody like you could think somebody like redietz is a "normal and harmless" guy: You're both as weird as they come.

    All your pussified rationale whining to Alan about this and that waa waa waa makes it clear you are a very bad judge of character from the get-go.

    Wise up, man up, and stop cry-babying your way around here.

  7. #27
    Originally Posted by Spock View Post
    Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Sorry guys but redietz has crossed the line. His obsession with me has me scared. Say what you want. You don't know what went on. But I'm really at a point where I am scared. It had to be made public.
    Of all the dumb things I've seen on this forum, and there have been plenty, this is by far the dumbest.

    His "obsession"? All he has done is 1) try to set the record straight from Rob's completely unsubstantiated attacks at him, (which the three stooges are more than happy to mimic), and 2) continue to question why you constantly criticize everyone else while continually giving Rob a pass. IMO, both are quite valid.

    YOU are the cause of everything concerning the "package" you have written about for about a year now. It was a bunch of articles. Where you scared you'd get a paper cut? Do you think he put arsenic or risen in it? He uses his OWN NAME for God's sake! If you'd just taken 2 minutes to look at it you could have verified it. That's all he wanted. First you say you will look at it then you say you can't access it then you say you don't want to look at it and you've been whining about it ever since. All the guy wanted was someone who was "known" to take a quick look at some papers that proved he wasn't lying about who and what he was, but you had to turn it into a soap opera. And of course NONE of this would even have been necessary if it wasn't for Rob and company constantly beating the drum that he was "anonymous" and a fraud. After reading Rob's latest post I'd guess he probably was a big factor in why you even wrote this today.

    BTW, I've met Mr. Dietz and he's about as normal and harmless as can be. Doesn't even have a swastika tattoo between his eyes.

    Alan, once upon a time you were relatively unbiased but that's long gone. You now appear to believe Rob's lies, fabrication, and extremely dubious "win" record as gospel. You are completely pwned by him. And the only reason Rob is even here is because of you when you petitioned for his return because you thought it "wasn't fair" that he couldn't respond to posts, despite the fact that the same issue had been brought up at VTC over and over and over again. So yes; part of the reason this place is such a cesspit is due to your actions. Thanks!

    This forum has become a parody of "Groundhog Day": different day, same 'ol crap. Virtually everything about Rob has been debated dozen and dozens of times, and each and every time it's the exact same outcome: stalemate. Other than that there is no "normal" conversation because Rob has to attack anyone who dares to say anything even remotely uncomplimentary of him.

    This link goes back to 2014 which is about the time I gave up on this forum every being a "real" place where there can be useful discourse. This was a perfectly "normal" post that Rob just had to come in and destroy. After that I barely posted anymore because it was just an exercise in futility. It's relatively short, single page but it's demonstrative of what's gone on literally thousands of times over the years. I thought some of you might enjoy it.

    https://vegascasinotalk.com/forum/sh...or-celebration!

    I didn't post a single thing about Rob when he was on a 30 day ban but the first thing he had to do when he got out of the pokey was to attack me. Now THAT is obsession. Rob only has 2 modes: tear down someone or try to boost his own stature.

    Why anyone would want to ruin their forum by having him remain is beyond me.

    My suggestion for everyone that isn't part of the Insane Posse is just to go away. Let the Robochio's, the Black Plague, the Coach Gotcha's, the Boob's, and the rest of them pat themselves on the back on how perfect they are.

    Unless of course you just want to troll 'em all, in which case please do.
    You Sir, have just hit a homerun with this post.

  8. #28
    Originally Posted by Vegas_lover View Post
    Originally Posted by Spock View Post
    Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Sorry guys but redietz has crossed the line. His obsession with me has me scared. Say what you want. You don't know what went on. But I'm really at a point where I am scared. It had to be made public.
    Of all the dumb things I've seen on this forum, and there have been plenty, this is by far the dumbest.

    His "obsession"? All he has done is 1) try to set the record straight from Rob's completely unsubstantiated attacks at him, (which the three stooges are more than happy to mimic), and 2) continue to question why you constantly criticize everyone else while continually giving Rob a pass. IMO, both are quite valid.

    YOU are the cause of everything concerning the "package" you have written about for about a year now. It was a bunch of articles. Where you scared you'd get a paper cut? Do you think he put arsenic or risen in it? He uses his OWN NAME for God's sake! If you'd just taken 2 minutes to look at it you could have verified it. That's all he wanted. First you say you will look at it then you say you can't access it then you say you don't want to look at it and you've been whining about it ever since. All the guy wanted was someone who was "known" to take a quick look at some papers that proved he wasn't lying about who and what he was, but you had to turn it into a soap opera. And of course NONE of this would even have been necessary if it wasn't for Rob and company constantly beating the drum that he was "anonymous" and a fraud. After reading Rob's latest post I'd guess he probably was a big factor in why you even wrote this today.

    BTW, I've met Mr. Dietz and he's about as normal and harmless as can be. Doesn't even have a swastika tattoo between his eyes.

    Alan, once upon a time you were relatively unbiased but that's long gone. You now appear to believe Rob's lies, fabrication, and extremely dubious "win" record as gospel. You are completely pwned by him. And the only reason Rob is even here is because of you when you petitioned for his return because you thought it "wasn't fair" that he couldn't respond to posts, despite the fact that the same issue had been brought up at VTC over and over and over again. So yes; part of the reason this place is such a cesspit is due to your actions. Thanks!

    This forum has become a parody of "Groundhog Day": different day, same 'ol crap. Virtually everything about Rob has been debated dozen and dozens of times, and each and every time it's the exact same outcome: stalemate. Other than that there is no "normal" conversation because Rob has to attack anyone who dares to say anything even remotely uncomplimentary of him.

    This link goes back to 2014 which is about the time I gave up on this forum every being a "real" place where there can be useful discourse. This was a perfectly "normal" post that Rob just had to come in and destroy. After that I barely posted anymore because it was just an exercise in futility. It's relatively short, single page but it's demonstrative of what's gone on literally thousands of times over the years. I thought some of you might enjoy it.

    https://vegascasinotalk.com/forum/sh...or-celebration!

    I didn't post a single thing about Rob when he was on a 30 day ban but the first thing he had to do when he got out of the pokey was to attack me. Now THAT is obsession. Rob only has 2 modes: tear down someone or try to boost his own stature.

    Why anyone would want to ruin their forum by having him remain is beyond me.

    My suggestion for everyone that isn't part of the Insane Posse is just to go away. Let the Robochio's, the Black Plague, the Coach Gotcha's, the Boob's, and the rest of them pat themselves on the back on how perfect they are.

    Unless of course you just want to troll 'em all, in which case please do.
    You Sir, have just hit a homerun with this post.
    You have the timeline spot on. I don't even remember all this as this was about the time I would just glimpse at the articles and move on at any sign of this nonesense- much as I do now.

  9. #29
    Originally Posted by Spock View Post
    Of all the dumb things I've seen on this forum, and there have been plenty, this is by far the dumbest.

    His "obsession"? All he has done is 1) try to set the record straight from Rob's completely unsubstantiated attacks at him, (which the three stooges are more than happy to mimic), and 2) continue to question why you constantly criticize everyone else while continually giving Rob a pass. IMO, both are quite valid.

    YOU are the cause of everything concerning the "package" you have written about for about a year now. It was a bunch of articles. Where you scared you'd get a paper cut? Do you think he put arsenic or risen in it? He uses his OWN NAME for God's sake! If you'd just taken 2 minutes to look at it you could have verified it. That's all he wanted. First you say you will look at it then you say you can't access it then you say you don't want to look at it and you've been whining about it ever since. All the guy wanted was someone who was "known" to take a quick look at some papers that proved he wasn't lying about who and what he was, but you had to turn it into a soap opera. And of course NONE of this would even have been necessary if it wasn't for Rob and company constantly beating the drum that he was "anonymous" and a fraud. After reading Rob's latest post I'd guess he probably was a big factor in why you even wrote this today.

    BTW, I've met Mr. Dietz and he's about as normal and harmless as can be. Doesn't even have a swastika tattoo between his eyes.

    Alan, once upon a time you were relatively unbiased but that's long gone. You now appear to believe Rob's lies, fabrication, and extremely dubious "win" record as gospel. You are completely pwned by him. And the only reason Rob is even here is because of you when you petitioned for his return because you thought it "wasn't fair" that he couldn't respond to posts, despite the fact that the same issue had been brought up at VTC over and over and over again. So yes; part of the reason this place is such a cesspit is due to your actions. Thanks!

    This forum has become a parody of "Groundhog Day": different day, same 'ol crap. Virtually everything about Rob has been debated dozen and dozens of times, and each and every time it's the exact same outcome: stalemate. Other than that there is no "normal" conversation because Rob has to attack anyone who dares to say anything even remotely uncomplimentary of him.

    This link goes back to 2014 which is about the time I gave up on this forum every being a "real" place where there can be useful discourse. This was a perfectly "normal" post that Rob just had to come in and destroy. After that I barely posted anymore because it was just an exercise in futility. It's relatively short, single page but it's demonstrative of what's gone on literally thousands of times over the years. I thought some of you might enjoy it.

    https://vegascasinotalk.com/forum/sh...or-celebration!

    I didn't post a single thing about Rob when he was on a 30 day ban but the first thing he had to do when he got out of the pokey was to attack me. Now THAT is obsession. Rob only has 2 modes: tear down someone or try to boost his own stature.

    Why anyone would want to ruin their forum by having him remain is beyond me.

    My suggestion for everyone that isn't part of the Insane Posse is just to go away. Let the Robochio's, the Black Plague, the Coach Gotcha's, the Boob's, and the rest of them pat themselves on the back on how perfect they are.

    Unless of course you just want to troll 'em all, in which case please do.
    Reading this post was pretty disturbing. I am not familiar with Spoke as it looks like he participated before I began here. But just take a minute and read this post. It is everything that is wrong with this forum. And it is not done in an attacking or nasty way. Just pointing out the facts. Makes you realize how long this shit has been going on and how little Dan Druff cares about this site. Also makes you wonder how many decent posters we are losing out on who sit on the sidelines reading but refusing to participate because of the state of this forum and the refusal of Dan Druff to clean it up.

  10. #30
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Sorry guys but redietz has crossed the line. His obsession with me has me scared. Say what you want. You don't know what went on. But I'm really at a point where I am scared. It had to be made public.
    You should be massively worried about your psychobabbling friend, Argentino, who is licensed to pack in 49 states.
    Robbo is many things, but packing isn’t one of them based on his unwillingness to show what he has for an easy $100K.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. The problem with Redietz
    By blackhole in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-21-2019, 04:21 PM
  2. A challenge to Redietz
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 01-02-2019, 07:38 PM
  3. Here's a reminder for Redietz and everyone else
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-11-2018, 02:58 PM
  4. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 12-21-2017, 11:02 PM
  5. Redietz Credibility package
    By regnis in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-12-2017, 09:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •