Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm really worried about redietz

I really think he's flipped. And frankly I was afraid he flipped two years ago when he became obsessed over his "package" -- you know, the package no one else wants or even wants to read. His newest posts today in another thread has increased my worries and my fears about him.

There is a reason I never rushed to the office of Axis Media to open his package: I was afraid what was in it, including the possibility of poison. Dan did not want the package either fearing its content.

I feel that I must now share a private message that I sent to Dan in 2017 about redietz and his obsession about the package and my concern about danger.

I'm doing this just in case something happens to me. These posts by redietz and his obsession just aren't right and I'm worried.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    I really think he's flipped. And frankly I was afraid he flipped two years ago when he became obsessed over his "package" -- you know, the package no one else wants or even wants to read. His newest posts today in another thread has increased my worries and my fears about him.

There is a reason I never rushed to the office of Axis Media to open his package: I was afraid what was in it, including the possibility of poison. Dan did not want the package either fearing its content.

I feel that I must now share a private message that I sent to Dan in 2017 about redietz and his obsession about the package and my concern about danger.

I'm doing this just in case something happens to me. These posts by redietz and his obsession just aren't right and I'm worried.
    Name:  45CEE9E2-8E21-44DC-BD56-40D5551DF97A.gif
Views: 766
Size:  328 BytesAlways a great idea to give someone your work address if you’re “terrified” of them Name:  45CEE9E2-8E21-44DC-BD56-40D5551DF97A.gif
Views: 766
Size:  328 Bytes

My work address is not where I live. Also it's public on our website.

Save it...I`m not one of your Saturday morning schleps, and not buying what you`re selling....I remember exactly how this all went down

I'm really worried about Alan Mendelson. The mental hospital has been testing to many drugs on him.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    Save it...I`m not one of your Saturday morning schleps, and not buying what you`re selling....I remember exactly how this all went down
    Except you don't know what went on privately.

Except you don't know what went on privately.
    Correct

Just an excuse by Alan to put a PM out there that just happens to throw “Tony” under the bus. Anyone who has followed this deadbeat degenerate fuck knows that was a no accident.

RE isn’t the issue here, Alan must have screwed Tony over again. I’m sure the other side of this is about to drop and Alan is just being preemptive.

Starting this thread, is taking the low road, so it is no surprise who started it.

While frankly, at the time I advised Redietz not to go through the whole sending the package thing as it would serve no purpose. Those that don't want to believe, won't believe no matter what. And will go out of their way to sabotage said proof, just as Alan did in this case with his, "next week", "next month", "I don't even have key's to my own office" and finally "the office is closed and I am retiring" bullshit.

I don't know why Redietz is so concerned about his image among a group of trolls? I suppose the same question can be asked of several of us. I suppose nobody likes to read someone stating completely lies about them no mater how credit-less they are.

Did anyone read what complete lie that nut job on the mental hospital "island" posted about me yesterday (more than once) that "me and my gay friends exposed ourselves and walked around naked in front of my mother when she first moved to Las Vegas a couple years ago, so as to drive here from my home?"

I mean this is the kind of mental people we are dealing with when you deal with the internet. And we have people of that exact level of mental illness here. Alan, I have never included you among these very, very sick dudes, but posts like this indicate your desire to jump in with the really sick internet troll crowd. Here's hoping you re-evaluate this decision Alan.

Sorry guys but redietz has crossed the line. His obsession with me has me scared. Say what you want. You don't know what went on. But I'm really at a point where I am scared. It had to be made public.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Starting this thread, is taking the low road, so it is no surprise who started it.

While frankly, at the time I advised Redietz not to go through the whole sending the package thing as it would serve no purpose. Those that don't want to believe, won't believe no matter what. And will go out of their way to sabotage said proof, just as Alan did in this case with his, "next week", "next month", "I don't even have key's to my own office" and finally "the office is closed and I am retiring" bullshit.

I don't know why Redietz is so concerned about his image among a group of trolls? I suppose the same question can be asked of several of us. I suppose nobody likes to read someone stating completely lies about them no mater how credit-less they are.

Did anyone read what complete lie that nut job on the mental hospital "island" posted about me yesterday (more than once) that "me and my gay friends exposed ourselves and walked around naked in front of my mother when she first moved to Las Vegas a couple years ago, so as to drive here from my home?"

I mean this is the kind of mental people we are dealing with when you deal with the internet. And we have people of that exact level of mental illness here. Alan, I have never included you among these very, very sick dudes, but posts like this indicate your desire to jump in with the really sick internet troll crowd. Here's hoping you re-evaluate this decision Alan.
    Indeed the guy is a total nut who spends most of his day conversing with himself...he even has a thread totally devoted to me over at the crack house and spends his free time researching 2 year old threads lol....it is amusing how I can can control him like a marionette tho...I have him pulling clumps of hair out and have this poor tough guy`s stomach in knots .....but he seriously is like the dog at the kennel that is the loudest of all. It barks and growls at everyone until it gets whacked on the fuckin nose with a newspaper, and then retreats into a corner wailing with his nuts tucked under its tail....may be a bad analogy, as most dogs have more brains than MoMo....probably more money and better hygiene too

Sorry guys but redietz has crossed the line. His obsession with me has me scared. Say what you want. You don't know what went on. But I'm really at a point where I am scared. It had to be made public.
    Ok that is fair enough. But why would you come back to a place where the guy that you are scared of hangs out?....as an investigative reporter I`m sure you would agree that is a fair question

You should follow the advice of your latest signature Tard.

"It's all about quitting when ahead."

Lol....you should have stuck to your word and stayed an ex member.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Frankly, the whole forum puzzles me. Rob, even, never used to be this way. I mean, I wouldn't give a flip if anyone accepted or rejected the strategies. And the vulgarity and threats are just insane. I have 5 other forums (none about gambling) and just the hint of craziness like this and the member's gone. That's why I say if Dan would ban me I wouldn't mind or even hold anything against him. I just pick up hints that are sometimes overlooked by others.

In other words and as usual.....Alan just made you look stupid again, so you're making a weakened effort to try and save face.

Think first next time, and do your best to shake off that WoV nervous dust before you post.

Redietz is a sick, unstable individual who cannot be figured out beyond his desire for harming or killing other people. When I filed the police report on his threat to kill my relatives, they told me disturbed people do this a lot on the internet, but unless there was direct evidence, my complaint would be used as characteristic support in case he gets arrested for any crime anywhere.

I'm sure if I had threatened Argentino, he would be happy to post the threat here for all to see. I don't happen to have the post as written, but it was a take-off on Rob being terrified of kewlJ. KewlJ had announced he had left the forum, and the post, which I wrote without consulting kewlJ, had me giving him advice on making cocktails, with the recommendation that at 120 pounds, he had best use something that weighed less than kerosene. Nowhere in the post did I suggest I'd do anything bad to Argentino. I just thought his paranoia regarding kewlJ could use a poke.

Rob took a stab at me having legal issues, and he whiffed (although I was flagged for an illegal lane change five years ago). It's kind of funny, because a couple of bookmaking convictions or money laundering is almost considered a pedigree in the sports betting business. But alas, I have done none of that.

As for Mr. Mendelson, I told him years ago that eventually his being tied to Argentino's racist, homophobic posts would come back to haunt him in the real world. That seems to have been the case, as Mr. Mendelson reported here.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    In other words and as usual.....Alan just made you look stupid again, so you're making a weakened effort to try and save face.

Think first next time, and do your best to shake off that WoV nervous dust before you post.
    Lol...How is the house that you were building?....wise up asswipe

I don't see this at all Alan. If there is something in private communications between the two of you that really concerns you, you should contact the police or FBI as you claimed you did with me. I am talking if he is physically threatening you.

But in the absence of that, it looks like it is just the usual back and forth between the two of you. Alan you pull these dirty little tricks, the dishonesty, the manipulation the sneaky little attacks and when someone responds and points it out you play the "I'm scared card".

Is redeitz sensitive to your continued attempts to discredit him? Yes.

I am quite sure people think that about me too.

But YOU are the instigator Alan. That is the perfect word. You instigate and then cry that you are afraid, or take the low road like creating this thread. Again, if there was something said in private that REALLY rises to the level of concern, like physical threats, you should contact authorities as well as Dan Druff. Otherwise STFU. Because the stuff publicly, you are just getting back what you deserve.

Thread Information