Blobby21, in expressing your admiration for "the nut job", you have mentioned how impressed you were by how many views he gets on the mental Island.

I have to admit that is the first time I took notice. Immediately I knew something was wrong. I mean sure that are a very small number of folks that are periodically popping in over there to continue to watch his breakdown. People love to watch a train wreck. I myself visit once every day or two just to make note of any additional threats and forward them as I was requested to do by law enforcement. But when I finally noticed those numbers I knew something was up. No way were thousands of people viewing Moses's rantings as you and him (if you are in fact 2 different people) think and were proud of.

So Today, I got the answer. I received an email from a friend in the community that told me that one of the guys from Norm's forum, one of the computer tech type guys that knows all that stuff that I am in the dark about....wrote a program where a "bot" repeatedly views posts by Moses just to drive up the views to fuck with him. Funny, Funny Shit! I mean we need a new seriously rolling on the floor laughing hysterically emoji for this one.

And I know this sounds a little far fetched. 2 things: This is a very credible person that confidentially shared this with me. And 2 anyone doubting take a look at the view numbers. Moses has 4, 5, 6 thousand views, while other threads have a hundred or so. I mean this is a dead forum. There aren't thousands of people reading Moses. LOL! There aren't even thousands of members in the community if you were to add the active members from all forums together.

I gotta laugh again. Funny, funny shit. Even though I was fooled and left scratching my head as well.....kudos to the person responsible. You seriously fucked with one of the bigger trolls in the community. Well done!