Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
Did you read his farewell post yesterday afternoon? I waited to bring this up because I wanted to see who else would mention it. I am not going to link to it because I refuse to link to him or anything he says. But it is in the AP's wrongly prosecuted thread.

By my reading of it this person posting as Rob Singer, realizing he has now lost all credibility with his VP claims, is now trying out a new tactic. I'll let everyone read for themselves and decide for themselves exactly what he was saying, but this was my take.

He said something to the effect that his whole existence on these forums and claims for the last 10 years was basically an act. He specifically pointed out that in real life he is not the loud mouth hater that he personifies online. He went on to allude to the reason he does that and has made all these false claims is because he is a real AP, something he always claims he is not and has to protect his "golden goose".

I invite people to read the post and tell me if they interpret his statement differently because I don't see any other interpretation. I also would like to hear responses from the guys using his system, to what I believe is him stating that this "system" is what we all knew all along....a bunch of baloney.