Thread: Deja Vue all over again (yogi berra)

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Did you read his farewell post yesterday afternoon? I waited to bring this up because I wanted to see who else would mention it. I am not going to link to it because I refuse to link to him or anything he says. But it is in the AP's wrongly prosecuted thread.

By my reading of it this person posting as Rob Singer, realizing he has now lost all credibility with his VP claims, is now trying out a new tactic. I'll let everyone read for themselves and decide for themselves exactly what he was saying, but this was my take.

He said something to the effect that his whole existence on these forums and claims for the last 10 years was basically an act. He specifically pointed out that in real life he is not the loud mouth hater that he personifies online. He went on to allude to the reason he does that and has made all these false claims is because he is a real AP, something he always claims he is not and has to protect his "golden goose".

I invite people to read the post and tell me if they interpret his statement differently because I don't see any other interpretation. I also would like to hear responses from the guys using his system, to what I believe is him stating that this "system" is what we all knew all along....a bunch of baloney.

So the above quote was posted in a different thread, but I think it deserves it own place, as I don't want it to get buried and really want to hear what other members, both supporters and critics of Rob Singer and his "system" think. Am I the only one that interpreted this Singer Post in this manner?

The title of this thread refers to how very, very similar this Rob Singer situation has been for me, to an earlier episode where I called out a blackjack player who was making mathematical impossible claims on another forum.

In both cases the person making the completely ridiculous claims, used techniques that I call "overwhelming" and "muddying the water" to convince his 'targets'. muddying the water would be using strange terminology, including terms like "soft profits" and formulas that make no (mathematical sense). "Overwhelming" would be to just repeat the claims, over and over and over in the face of criticism and questions. Don't address the criticisms or concerns, just ignore them and repeat the claims. In a sense you overwhelm the criticism. This is a common tactic among liars and internet trolls.

Now the one single difference in these cases was that the guy on the blackjack forum was "protected". I don't know why, but the forum owner chose to protect this individual and disallow any challenges to his mathematically impossible claims. So that made it easy for the fraud to continue. People that should have challenged were not allow.

Singer did not have that luxury of being protected concerning his false VP claims. So he developed a different strategy, attack and deflect. He would answer criticism and challenges to his claims with personal attacks that have nothing to do with the topic. The purpose being 1) to change the subject and 2.} to send a message to others that may challenge his claims as to what they would be met with. Basically a deterrent.

So despite that one difference, these two situations have basically played out the same exact way. Now lets me move on to the end point.

The blackjack situation finally ended after a couple years when someone was allowed to challenge and completely discredit the claims made. It took someone with really huge standing in the blackjack community that the forum owner could not protect against. That someone was Don Schlesinger. Kudos to Don. He did complete debunk the claims that some of us had tried to do years earlier.

So what was the fraud guy's response? He completely changed his story to that his claims weren't even about blackjack, but instead were about Spanish 21. And that he was forced to mislead members of the community in order to protect his games and opportunities.

And that is where this ties into this later Singer post quoted. I believe he is employing the same end game. Now totally discredited, I believe he just changed his story to "the whole thing was an act to protect my games" or as he put it "my golden goose".

So I am back to really wanting to hear how others interpreted his statements, including if members think my interpretation is incorrect.

Funny how Kewlj the trouble maker had to copy his own post from one thread and paste it into a new thread. This is because he’s a fraud and can’t deal with any text that puts him in his place. This copied post came from the “General-George-Armstrong-Singer-Lieut-A-Mendelson-and-the-Indians thread.”

Just go to that thread and read all of this fraud’s posts. You’ll see why he’s a fucking trouble maker, and felt the need to start a new thread.

I’m thinking my reply in that thread should also be copied and placed here.

Quote:

"First, it’s obvious how Kewlj is obsessed with this place, one of the only places he could still post at. Other than Alan, who else swears to leave this place only to return within two weeks at least 10 times so far? That should tell you out of the gate a few of his wires are crossed. AP’s are all over Alan for this move, but never say a peep about Kewlj doing it.

Now he starts complaining about new sign ups who don’t agree with his math standards or their handles, with suggestions their sock puppets. He also exposes how the click pm each other making sure they join each other’s attack on something that might strengthen their argument of bullshit. We’ve seen this more than once already with Reditz. Not a single word when new sign ups came here praising him. I brought up Bob21 as a sock puppet for Kewlj simply because I couldn’t believe anyone could pop-in and just start praising his past endless bullshit, along with sounding like he was all-in on sucking this queer’s cock.

Then Kewlj wants to give Dan a lesson and a wake up call on how to run his forum. Why? Simply because new posters are not for a better phrase, in his camp.

He asks others for honest results. For the record shithead, this is a 99.9% anonymous forum. You or anyone else posting what is being claimed as honest results are meaningless for everyone including you without actual confirmed facts. Yet, you want others to share their alleged honest experiences with you because you’re interested. You’re not interested in hearing anything but what you believe. That has been proven a thousand times here already with you. What you really want is nothing but another one of your one way because you say so arguments.

This forum would eventually grow without you always creating arguments with anyone who doubts your bullshit from the endless fairytales you print here.

Why don’t you tie all your cash in a rag, then connect it to a wooden pole, grab a big cardboard box and get back under the tunnel."

Take a fucking walk. This place is much better without you.

I think the bigger issue is why can't you blackhole, act like a normal human being and answer the question and engage in the discussion like a mature individual. Why do you, just like Singer have to answer with some sort of attack that has nothing to do with the discussion?

But since you have chosen this path, I ask Dan Druff to ban you from this thread as per Dan's own rules.

You could get me banned all you want. I'm just pointing out how fucked up you are, and why you're 99% responsible for the hate on this site.

How come you don't go and talk all you're BJ bullshit on BJ forums? Oh yea, they tell you to take your bullshit somewhere else and if you don't they ban you. Guess we're stuck with you and your nonsense.

Rob Singer wrote in his farewell speech:

"Kew, give up with you're make believe forum world of "I can say anything I want and I just HAVE to be believed....or else I'll be jumping up & down and screaming like a little fairy". The only thing you know how to exploit is how to waste hours every day pushing your phony "Look at me!"..."Look at me!" I'm a bj pro!!" concoction.

Now that the twit is out of the way after he again deflected and diverted away from answering the tough questions....it's my turn. We're starting our travel season in two weeks hopefully before the heat rolls in. So this post will be my sayonara, as sad as that will be to most of you."

Good bye Robbie "Made Off" I hope you enjoy your summer.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I think the bigger issue is why can't you blackhole, act like a normal human being and answer the question and engage in the discussion like a mature individual. Why do you, just like Singer have to answer with some sort of attack that has nothing to do with the discussion?

But since you have chosen this path, I ask Dan Druff to ban you from this thread as per Dan's own rules.
    I think the issue is that you are an attention seeking whore who constantly breaks the forum rules.

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    You could get me banned all you want. I'm just pointing out how fucked up you are, and why you're 99% responsible for the hate on this site.

How come you don't go and talk all you're BJ bullshit on BJ forums? Oh yea, they tell you to take your bullshit somewhere else and if you don't they ban you. Guess we're stuck with you and your nonsense.
    You're the problem, punkhole. How many threads have you been banned out of now. And you think you aren't a problem here? And to top it off you're Singer's bitch.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Thread Information