Thread: How much money do you have to play to get these HUGE incentives? :)

How much money do you have to play in order to get $100 in free play twice a week and $150 once a week, plus $60-78 in free play once a week after gambling $50 coin in?

As you can probably guess by now, this is entirely unreasonable. Try playing for MONEY, I.e., winning! Free play is a result of running thousands of dollars through. At your rate, expect $5-10. I like Neilly 777 on you tube- his cash me out strategy where he divides the $100 into 5 $20 sessions. He CASHES out whenever one of the sessions reaches a profit of $5 or more. He's for real and shows his losses when they happen. If you wanna play back your winnings, that's none of my business. But at your rate, winning beats free play all day long. Forgot to add- I tried it one day at minimum bet and one penny machine hit major jackpot ($560). My favorite VP machines were full so I begrudging played them at lowest denom waiting for the VP machines to become available.
    Last edited by slingshot; 03-22-2019 at 10:12 AM.

Agree for the most part. Don't play for offer unless you know without a doubt they return more than the losses. And you will lose. I dont care what you see on YouTube.

Thread Information