Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
The only day that would be better than watching the libtard commentators on TV whimper and whine and falsely predict how the market would crash the night Trump destroyed crooked Hillary, will be the night Trump wins re-election....which he obviously will. And THAT will be an event worth watching for several days on CNN, MSNBC, etc. Nothing like seeing the P-A-I-N of liberals come home to roost. And nothing like watching the beginning of another near-doubling of our retirement accounts.

Wise up folks. Nobody really cares about stupid race nonsense, Russia, N. Korea, abortion arguments, etc. etc. etc. They only care about their own personal situations, and with record employment numbers, higher middle class income because of the tax cuts to the majority and thanks to the top 1% being able to invest more in their businesses, and people's rocketing 401k's, no dumbass democrat who wants to make us pay for illegals' healthcare, education, housing, etc. will ever get anywhere with true Americans.
Good post Rob! I agree with everything you said. I get the majority of Americans could care less about the abortion issue. I was just trying to explain to my new found good friend MWP how someone can be pro-life and for the death penalty. A lot of liberals have trouble with this. They don’t know the difference between killing innocent people and killing guilty people who have murdered someone.

So are you saying MidWest Player is not a “true American”? Because he likes all the things you’re calling him out for. He likes our government supporting illegals and all our government’s stupid poverty programs designed to keep people down.