Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 148

Thread: What Does Everyone Think About the 2020 Presidential Candidates

  1. #1
    I'm impressed with Pete Buttigieg. He is a very smart guy, but I don't think he can win the general election for the simple reason he is gay. We need someone who can beat Trump. I can see Trump calling him more nasty names than Moses calls KJ.

    Anyway, he has an impressive resume. Trump can't compare to this, but I'm afraid Trump will stir up the religious right and doom this guy. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pete_Buttigieg

  2. #2
    Wrong board for politics. Try whatever's on your mind board.

  3. #3
    Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    I'm impressed with Pete Buttigieg. He is a very smart guy, but I don't think he can win the general election for the simple reason he is gay. We need someone who can beat Trump. I can see Trump calling him more nasty names than Moses calls KJ.

    Anyway, he has an impressive resume. Trump can't compare to this, but I'm afraid Trump will stir up the religious right and doom this guy. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pete_Buttigieg
    Butt who?
    I'll miss Alan's profound stupidity.

  4. #4
    Trump is the best candidate because he does what he says he'll do. The Dems candidates are all professional politicians that will say whatever it takes to get elected but once in it's fuck my promises and fuck you.
    The hard left considers run of the mill liberals to be usefull idiots.

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Trump is the best candidate because he does what he says he'll do..
    Standing O from Steve, Lou, Pete and many others.

  6. #6
    Which moniker do you guys like better or can you think of any?

    1. Bonehead O'Rourke

    2. Beto O'Dork

    3. Bonehead O'Dork
    The hard left considers run of the mill liberals to be usefull idiots.

  7. #7
    The left wing liberal socialist nut jobs don't know what to say or do. (Not that they ever did)

    Just sit back and enjoy the Trump show for two more years. Then after Trumps next 4 years which will end in 2024, he will become history's greatest president of all time. He will stop these weird fucken dumb misled idiots from destroying our nation and our founding fathers unbelievable vision.

    Trump was the only person possible that has a real chance of draining the swamp of both democrat and republican politicians along with the deep state being controlled by money.

    Hopefully one of his family members will get to carry the load in 2024.
    Pelosi Calif. Schumer N.York. Enough said. We'll never stop those states. Their like 2 foreign countries. I'm for invasion.

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    The left wing liberal socialist nut jobs don't know what to say or do. (Not that they ever did)

    Just sit back and enjoy the Trump show for two more years. Then after Trumps next 4 years which will end in 2024, he will become history's greatest president of all time. He will stop these weird fucken dumb misled idiots from destroying our nation and our founding fathers unbelievable vision.

    Trump was the only person possible that has a real chance of draining the swamp of both democrat and republican politicians along with the deep state being controlled by money.

    Hopefully one of his family members will get to carry the load in 2024.

    blackhole, said it very well! I could not agree more.

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Which moniker do you guys like better or can you think of any?

    1. Bonehead O'Rourke

    2. Beto O'Dork

    3. Bonehead O'Dork
    #3 was the winner by far. Huge roar of laughter.

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Which moniker do you guys like better or can you think of any?

    1. Bonehead O'Rourke

    2. Beto O'Dork

    3. Bonehead O'Dork
    I think Beta O'Rourke works just fine. Because it's real.
    I'll miss Alan's profound stupidity.

  11. #11
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Which moniker do you guys like better or can you think of any?

    1. Bonehead O'Rourke

    2. Beto O'Dork

    3. Bonehead O'Dork

    How about Bonerhead O'Dork

  12. #12
    The Democratic Socialists just about got Joe Biden knocked out of the race with the sexual shit. Of course, the accuser is a Bernie supporter. What a coincidence. They want Biden out of the way so a socialist will win the nomination so the Democrats themselves are doing the most damage to him. The conservatives will pile on Joe to because they want a socialist to get the nomination as they will be the easiest for Trump to beat.
    The hard left considers run of the mill liberals to be usefull idiots.

  13. #13
    If the Dems can't come up with a moderate, I'll vote for Trump.

  14. #14
    Originally Posted by ddb1 View Post
    If the Dems can't come up with a moderate, I'll vote for Trump.
    Are there any moderates in the democrat party?

  15. #15
    Originally Posted by ddb1 View Post
    If the Dems can't come up with a moderate, I'll vote for Trump.
    I seen a poll the other day that 24% of Hillary voters are saying they will consider voting for Trump the next time around.
    The hard left considers run of the mill liberals to be usefull idiots.

  16. #16
    Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    I'm impressed with Pete Buttigieg. He is a very smart guy, but I don't think he can win the general election for the simple reason he is gay. We need someone who can beat Trump. I can see Trump calling him more nasty names than Moses calls KJ.

    Anyway, he has an impressive resume. Trump can't compare to this, but I'm afraid Trump will stir up the religious right and doom this guy. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pete_Buttigieg
    This is 2019/2020, not 1919\1920. Society for the most part is tolerant of Gay People now, like 90 percent more than 1919/1920.

  17. #17
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Trump is the best candidate because he does what he says he'll do. The Dems candidates are all professional politicians that will say whatever it takes to get elected.
    Let's Make America Great Again and stop killing unborn babies.

  18. #18
    Pete Buttigieg is moving up in the polls. He is now ranked third in a Monday poll. We don't need any more old men in the White House.

    https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...c-primary-2020

  19. #19
    Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Pete Buttigieg is moving up in the polls. He is now ranked third in a Monday poll. We don't need any more old men in the White House.

    https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...c-primary-2020
    He's a run of the mill liberal. He's getting all the good main stream media coverage because of his sexual orientation.
    The hard left considers run of the mill liberals to be usefull idiots.

  20. #20
    Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Pete Buttigieg is moving up in the polls. He is now ranked third in a Monday poll. We don't need any more old men in the White House.

    https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...c-primary-2020
    Someone needs to tell Bernie and Biden.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •